Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
Whew, the talks in the vlog about the fights are interesting. Alfie said that last year they were on their way to get a tree, had a fight, and turned around and didn’t go at all? To me that’s not just a spat, that would indicate a really big fight to turn around en route to meet family and cancel all plans.
Then in recounting other arguments, they have fought to the point where Alfie refuses to decorate at all and Zoe does it alone. Again, fine I understand snarking at each other but it seems the theme here is just bailing altogether and refusing to work it out and just get on with it. Really childish and like yeah we all have done something like that but it seems like this is recurring.

When they got to the park Zoe did a big thing asking all the other couples if they fought and doing her loud nervous laugh, and it made me think she’s embarrassed about whatever happened last year and is insisting on making it seem like some funny couples thing. In the car she tried to bring up how Poppy and Sean were the year before but Alfie just started talking about their fights again. So it wasn’t like ‘oh last year it was us, and before it was Poppy and Sean’, like no you have done this multiple years and did it again this year lol.

They were like ~there’s something about a Christmas tree~ but it made me wonder, is this the most stressful thing they have to do together? Lol. Like they don’t have money troubles, their house cleaning is done by hired cleaners, etc., etc. Obviously they bicker and fight at other times but could the thing about a Christmas tree be because it’s a somewhat laborious task that requires cooperation and it somehow stresses you both out?

Another awkward moment is when Zoe starts filming in the car after she had thought her camera was broken and Alfie is like “you’ve been crying for two hours and it’s working”. Ohh. One of those things where the partner gets a dig in to embarrass the other by exposing Zoe’s tantrum when obviously she was being smiley and just acting like her vlog self, and Alfie was clearly pissed off and wanted to knock her down a peg. The rest of the vlog had weird vibes but I didn’t watch it all because it just felt super awkward.
Oooh, there has been some Vlogmas videos where Zoe decorates the tree and house alone and I thought it was strange... but that maybe Alfie was working so she decided to do it.

Reactions: 2

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Like I said in Alfie’s thread: if they have, it will have been him pushing for it to pose with for the gram to show off what a “schick businessman” he is. And he’ll probably bang on about his “bwoy Elon” to try and make himself look like he’s a big deal.

Thing is, you would hope they would trade in at least one of the other 3 cars for it but I bet it’s in addition to the others.
I expect it’s on loan... didn’t Joe have one loaned a year or so ago? I seem to remember him driving it in a vlog.....

GossWhore

VIP Member
I’m not gonna lie. I love her vlogmas videos.
nobody does it better IMO
Even this year? Haven't watched yet so curious

If they decorated the tree in today’s vlog, did she go on Alfie’s shoulders to put the star on (like years past)?

Last year was super awkward, she was saying she didn’t know if she could reach the top of the tree and Alfie said he could do it and she was like “or you could help me...” hinting that she wanted him to lift her, and he basically ignored her AND THEIR LONGSTANDING TRADITION! I must know if the tradition has died altogether or if it’s back after a brief hiatus!
Didn't they argue that year or am I making that up??? In that video with FunWithLouis and his gf I'm sure they mentioned that. Or I've make the whole thing up 🤣

Lilykins

VIP Member
watching that q&a she did a while back.. she’s talking about her and Alfie:

“Going into lockdown I did wonder, what is this going to be like, as we’re both so on-the-go.”

IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH?

Her and Alfie’s life has not transformed at all since lockdown, it’s how they spend their entire time??
I know l, I had the same response as well!!! Literally her life has not been that different!!!

lozzapalozza

I agree, don't know what rules are in England but in my country even scientists said it's fine to meet outside for a walk while wearing a mask plus obviously keeping distance not hugging and such( we have max 6 people meeting). I do however think they shouldn't show it online because someone less responsible could see it as ok sign to gather.
Exactly and they have so many followers who are young who will be encouraged by them!

Reactions: 1
As I remember from a vlog, she said she doesn't feel safe in the Figaro that's why she doesn't drive it.
Couldn't say which vlog, it was a spring/summer one I think.

zizzly

Anyone else think it weird how her intro is just her and nala?! No Alfie there at her home! Speaks volumes if u ask me!
I was just gonna write that but was checking if anyone wrote that. So different from last year's!

Dandylion1

VIP Member
I think they would actually. Her using furlough wasn't breaking any rules, but it was morally questionable. I'd argue this is a more obvious rule break, and from my personal interpretation of the rules, she has broken them (although I agree it is ambiguous):
"You must not leave or be outside of your home unless where permitted by law. This may include:
Essential Activities
You can leave home to buy things at shops which are permitted to open. For instance to buy food or medicine..."

(source https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-national-restrictions-from-5-november#stay-at-home)

If you read the last sentence alone, you'd think she was within the rules - but that's listed under "Essential Activities" which her trip was not. Breaking the rules IMO, and even if not, morally wrong.

Probably because she's obsessed with her own childhood and she had a dairy milk one then....
Wait what have I missed? She’s been using furlough?