Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't they have a massive front gate too? No one will see this display. I don't even think they let trick-or-treaters in on Halloween. This is so wasteful. If they wouldn't take her money and it's #gifted she could donate the equivalent of what she would've spent to a food bank or something. In non-Covid times she has so much money and decor she could open a small autumn/halloween themed play park for the community all by herself. Or she could set up displays like this at childcare centres and schools. But of course not.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Absolutely!!! This year because our child is old enough to enjoy it we’ve gone and painted 3 pumpkins from the pumpkin patch... which also made me think while I was there imagine being 30 (I mean I am 30) but without any children, without any reason to decorate other than for the postman... I feel really sad for her I genuinely do.
Tbf, she clearly does it for Instagram and not the postman 😂

That little video (reels? I dont know) with all the pumpkins is bonkers though! Insane levels of pumpkinage!

Reactions: 13
Yeah I just don’t get the whole point of it all..... just feels so unnecessary and over the top when barely anyone will see this and when it’s so wasteful. Maybe if you were having a party and wanted to decorate but just to have it sitting there for weeks on end just because it’s October? And let’s face it she won’t recycle those pumpkins, like her career they will just rot and whither away.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely!!! This year because our child is old enough to enjoy it we’ve gone and painted 3 pumpkins from the pumpkin patch... which also made me think while I was there imagine being 30 (I mean I am 30) but without any children, without any reason to decorate other than for the postman... I feel really sad for her I genuinely do.
You know you can have fun or do things you enjoy, without having children, right?! 🙄 Should people without children not decorate their house if they want to?

• Heart
Reactions: 64
what bothers me most is the that she leaves it all there for months to rot away. i'd die with all the mice and rats you're basically inviting to come live at your front doorway no thank you

Reactions: 18
You know you can have fun or do things you enjoy, without having children, right?! 🙄 Should people without children not decorate their house if they want to?
That’s obviously not what I mean I’m more referring to the many many posts on these threads which say how desperate she is for children... I’m saying it’s sad for her because she’s putting all this effort in for no one other than Instagram and a few people who will see them in person...and personally no I don’t know many adults who would go to great decorating lengths for themselves on Halloween...

Reactions: 18
what bothers me most is the that she leaves it all there for months to rot away. i'd die with all the mice and rats you're basically inviting to come live at your front doorway no thank you
Yes and all that hay!!! Just whyyyyyyyyyy the need, bloody breeding ground right there!!

That’s obviously not what I mean I’m more referring to the many many posts on these threads which say how desperate she is for children... I’m saying it’s sad for her because she’s putting all this effort in for no one other than Instagram and a few people who will see them in person...and personally no I don’t know many adults who would go to great decorating lengths for themselves on Halloween...
I pat myself on the back if I get round to putting a wreath on the door for Christmas 😂😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I found quite interesting that on the video, right before she starts decorating, she mentions that she knows it's over the top and that she won't do this forever. She said something like "whenever I become a mum I know I will be to busy to do stuff like this so I'm enjoying it while it lasts". Shouldn't it be the other way though? Go crazy with the decorations when you have kids so that they are entertained and have fun? Where's the logic on her decorating the porch on her own, specially during a period (covid) in which she will barely leave the house / have any guests, but then deciding NOT to do it when she has kids?
Also its just getting awkward now that she keeps saying 'when i have kids/be a mum' sis you will wait another 10 years for a baby off Aldi and he will have someone pregnant by accident within 6 months of you breaking up. Just staaaaahhhhp.

Also what are these cards for on the right hand side?
Screenshot_20201014-223736_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
from alfies bday a few weeks ago possibly

theyve been there since the 26th september at least so who the fucks knows lol could be from anything shes such a hoarder 😂

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 8.54.59 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember when Zoe thought Harry Styles fancied her because of that interview? Still makes me laugh to this day
I always remember a year or so after that, when she did the Live Aid song with Alfie and Joe and One Direction was there too. There’s a clip on YouTube of Harry Styles being interviewed and you can see Zoe in the back trying to act really casual and playing with her hair, obviously hoping that he’d turn around and remember her. He turned around, clocked her and could not have given less of a tit. I loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 6.53.39 PM.png

CLW.png

All I could think of while watching this scene of the vlog is how much she looked like Cindy Lou, lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I always remember a year or so after that, when she did the Live Aid song with Alfie and Joe and One Direction was there too. There’s a clip on YouTube of Harry Styles being interviewed and you can see Zoe in the back trying to act really casual and playing with her hair, obviously hoping that he’d turn around and remember her. He turned around, clocked her and could not have given less of a tit. I loved it.
Omg it was for ebola. I don't know who most of these people are.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if you like this version of the song but it’s an absolute mess lmao, it’s all so random

WHY IS ZOE EVEN THERE
The original song is awful too. "well thank God it's them, instead of you." WTF. Noticed they changed those lyrics in this version. And just whole "do they know its Christmas time at all?" seems tone deaf now. Hahaha.

I Just looked up the lyrics and they are worse than I remember...

And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas time
The greatest gift they'll get this year is life
Where nothing ever grows, no rain or rivers flow
Do they know it's Christmas time at all?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The original song is awful too. "well thank God it's them, instead of you." WTF. Noticed they changed those lyrics in this version. And just whole "do they know its Christmas time at all?" seems tone deaf now. Hahaha.

I Just looked up the lyrics and they are worse than I remember...

And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas time
The greatest gift they'll get this year is life
Where nothing ever grows, no rain or rivers flow
Do they know it's Christmas time at all?
Every time I hear it it gets worse. I like the music (as in the instruments) but the lyrics are so bad.

Was trying to find Joe and Alfie in the clip and.... Zoe looks like she’d rather be anywhere else. Maybe because Harry is ignoring her and she realised she’s stuck with Aldi

D19C430D-6CF5-4723-A02B-D7FB95420966.jpeg
C3BAC25D-8F6C-439E-B5B5-F9FFBEE9F011.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My feelings towards zalfie perfectly summed up as a pumpkin
2D25E5B4-F8FE-480F-8A2F-105CCDCF8B7D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I fully DO NOT understand the whole, “I tried to pay but they wouldn’t let meee” thing.

I’ve had occasions where businesses have tried to allow me to have things/eat for free. My response has always been to 1) insist, and 2) get my card out and actively start paying. I don’t see how this possibly doesn’t work for her.

What she really means is, “I was bleeping DELIGHTED to get all this stuff for free, as usual, and I give no fucks for the economic downturn as the result of a PANDEMIC.”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.