Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fully DO NOT understand the whole, “I tried to pay but they wouldn’t let meee” thing.

I’ve had occasions where businesses have tried to allow me to have things/eat for free. My response has always been to 1) insist, and 2) get my card out and actively start paying. I don’t see how this possibly doesn’t work for her.

What she really means is, “I was bleeping DELIGHTED to get all this stuff for free, as usual, and I give no fucks for the economic downturn as the result of a PANDEMIC.”
i would almost guarantee the whole thing was set up by her PR, and with effectively the threat that ‘An Insta post from Zoe is worth 20k, you’ll get this for free but only if provide whatever she wants for free and ensure she has the place to herself to take photos - if you don’t comply she won’t credit you/ will go elsewhere’
It’s just such grubby, selfish behaviour.

Reactions: 31
I fully DO NOT understand the whole, “I tried to pay but they wouldn’t let meee” thing.

I’ve had occasions where businesses have tried to allow me to have things/eat for free. My response has always been to 1) insist, and 2) get my card out and actively start paying. I don’t see how this possibly doesn’t work for her.

What she really means is, “I was bleeping DELIGHTED to get all this stuff for free, as usual, and I give no fucks for the economic downturn as the result of a PANDEMIC.”
I'm sure a lot of people went there over the years because of her but still it's so weird. As you said in this case she should've insist it's not like it's 2 pumpkins they won't miss. Especially after she said how because of covid they had to cancel their usual halloween scary thing which I'm sure makes them a lot of money. I'm sure she thought how amazing she is for advertising them just for pumpkins. Don't know how much pumpkins cost in England but in my country her whole set up would be like 250£

Remember when Zoe thought Harry Styles fancied her because of that interview? Still makes me laugh to this day
she what?? 😅 totally missed that

Reactions: 8
Oooh Zoe is in trouble! It's all on the Daily Mail. How long till she cries her way out of this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know you can have fun or do things you enjoy, without having children, right?! 🙄 Should people without children not decorate their house if they want to?
Well of course, it's the being so sure that when she has kids she WON'T do it for me. She's already taking away all the fun from those inexistent kids! Can you imagine her one day showing her children pictures of her super and overly decorated house and being like "ahhhh when I was free and had time... now you guys don't get to decorate at all because bUsyYyYy"

Reactions: 10
I might be reading too much in to this but....
Alfie’s insta stories, Zoe is waking him up playing songs through the house...the songs...
BABY (Justin Bieber)
Hit me BABY (Britney Spears)
BABYcakes (three of a kind)

Trolling or hinting?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oops, Zoe has been paying Holly through the furlough scheme whilst buying properties. She can't have actually needed help from the furlough scheme then. A lot of big companies returned the money to the Government because they realised they didn't need it.

Reactions: 26
Why is she even buying property for her sham business? We all know her 'staff' sre just there to be her friends and slaves.

Reactions: 20
In the dm article: “There has been one small setback for Team Zoella this year: both Alfie and Zoe's waxwork figures were removed from Madame Tussauds in January” I DIDNT KNOW THIS 😂😂😂

Is this another office or are they moving from their current office?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Oops, Zoe has been paying Holly through the furlough scheme whilst buying properties. She can't have actually needed help from the furlough scheme then. A lot of big companies returned the money to the Government because they realised they didn't need it.

She is looking like such a twit right now. She needs to address this and/or pay that money back, because if her business is booming and she has signed these mega deals to now be able to buy this space, it doesn’t seem justifiable to claim furlough money.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I get the feeling someone in team Zoella is leaking this stuff to the press 🤔🤔🤔 I guess a journalist could have figured out this new purchase but it’s the first tattle has heard of it and usually we hear it on here first!

Reactions: 42
I get the feeling someone in team Zoella is leaking this stuff to the press 🤔🤔🤔 I guess a journalist could have figured out this new purchase but it’s the first tattle has heard of it and usually we hear it on here first!
The team must really be tired of her tit then 😂😂

Edit: Just wanted to add these screenshots because Zoe sounds like such a head. The others are proud of themselves for not letting their mental health suffer and Zoe is proud of her bloody porch??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.