Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omds that’s what I thought when I saw it! Her mum always looks so put together and cool, I remember it a vlog once she had a toe ring, now the six pack, I mean wow. I wish I look like her at that age! Clearly her genes went to Joe not Zoe 😂
I dunno. Joe doesn’t look that great for his age either. Both the Sugg kids are going to age terribly.

I can’t imagine having a mum like Tracy who has run marathons and then end up a total slob in life in comparison. What is Zoe’s greatest accomplishment as of late? Not washing her hair for 10 days?

I’m not going to give her credit for decorating her porch when all the pumpkins are going to go to waste and lbr she’ll probably ask Holly with her 1D boob to come over and clean it all up at the end of November so she can put up her brand new xmas decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it me or did Zoe make Holly put the sticker on her boob so she could attempt to humiliate her as a sort of revenge for her being furloughed being in the papers. Don't know what Holly's like but this totally feels like the sort of mean girl stunt Zoe would pull.

Their mum must look at both of them and wonder where she went wrong in terms of them both being physically lazy. I bet she's do grateful at least Joe's got Dianne who drags him out of bed.

Reactions: 19
The porch looks good, sure, but most people could make an already nice porch look good with a limitless budget/gifted things and all the free time in the world.

Reactions: 30
I dunno. Joe doesn’t look that great for his age either. Both the Sugg kids are going to age terribly.

I can’t imagine having a mum like Tracy who has run marathons and then end up a total slob in life in comparison. What is Zoe’s greatest accomplishment as of late? Not washing her hair for 10 days?

I’m not going to give her credit for decorating her porch when all the pumpkins are going to go to waste and lbr she’ll probably ask Holly with her 1D boob to come over and clean it all up at the end of November so she can put up her brand new xmas decor.
True 😂 Let me edit: at least Joe got the exercise genes 😂At least he is doing gym, dancing, he’s more active than Zoe for sure. I still remember when they visited them in Brighton & first thing in the morning they went to their gym. He used to be ripped right? Don't know if he still is. The most exercise Zoe gets is going up the stairs from the living room to the bed room.

Reactions: 11
Is it me or did Zoe make Holly put the sticker on her boob so she could attempt to humiliate her as a sort of revenge for her being furloughed being in the papers. Don't know what Holly's like but this totally feels like the sort of mean girl stunt Zoe would pull.

Their mum must look at both of them and wonder where she went wrong in terms of them both being physically lazy. I bet she's do grateful at least Joe's got Dianne who drags him out of bed.
Bit of a reach 😂

And I reckon the mum is one of those who raves on about marathons etc and gets her abs out at every opportunity AKA an older version of Zoe and “look how tiny I am”. Like mother like daughter and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Remember when Zoe thought Harry Styles fancied her because of that interview? Still makes me laugh to this day

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Bit of a reach 😂

And I reckon the mum is one of those who raves on about marathons etc and gets her abs out at every opportunity AKA an older version of Zoe and “look how tiny I am”. Like mother like daughter and all that.
I mean this instance might be a reach and I do think Holly chose to put the tattoo there, but there are girls who do seriously petty things. I wouldn’t say out of revenge, but just to maintain their perceived status. Zoe is rarely the butt of the joke (unless Dianne makes a comment)

Reactions: 8
I mean this instance might be a reach and I do think Holly chose to put the tattoo there, but there are girls who do seriously petty things. I wouldn’t say out of revenge, but just to maintain their perceived status. Zoe is rarely the butt of the joke (unless Dianne makes a comment)
Oh yeah, I know girls do this. I just think it’s a reach to say Zoe is making an employee get her tit out for the camera and happily sexually harassing her employee in the process. I don’t think even Zoe is that daft 😂

Reactions: 5
I was always shocked by her One Direction phase. I was 13 when 1D became a band on xfactor and was obsessed with Zoe and 1D when I was in year 11 (15/16) and remember her talking about how much she fancied Harry Styles and I didn't think much of it. I'm 23 now and cringe a little at how obsessed I was but more so at the fact that Harry is 5 years younger than Zoe so when they became a band she was 20/21 and he was 16/17 :sick:. Personally, at this age I tend to find older men attractive (26-30) so can't imagine if a boyband all 16/17 came out now that I would even give it a second thought as they're children in my eyes. Must have been to be 'relatable' to fans but some eyebrows should have been raised

Reactions: 24
Wow it seems like ages ago when Zoe was that famous and used to interview other famous people.. and Alfie as well, do you remember when he made that video with Ariana Grande? 😂

I can't believe these are the same people that now do fck all

Reactions: 15
Wow it seems like ages ago when Zoe was that famous and used to interview other famous people.. and Alfie as well, do you remember when he made that video with Ariana Grande? 😂

I can't believe these are the same people that now do fck all
he bleeping what

are we talking about the same person

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was just watching her 'pumpkin picking' vlog and...I have some thoughts.

I wouldn't say I feel sorry for her. She is a millionaire after all but I definitely pity her. The vlog was just...pathetic? She wasn't going to 'pick pumpkins' to have a nice time and enjoy being with her friends; the whole purpose of the outing was Instagram photos. She literally took clothes changes to 'spice up' the photos. I just think that's so sad. Your day (and in her case life) just revolving around posing for photos. Setting up fake moments for photos.

I also started thinking about how popular she was at one point and I know I am repeating what has already been said on her threads before but she really did have it all at one point. She was amazingly popular, attractive, was offered so many opportunities and had so, so much potential. And now? She's so irrelevant. She puts out the occasional half-hearted vlog but her content is stale and revolves around wishing it was winter in summer and wishing it was summer in winter.

She used to have friends. Albeit YouTube ones. But now all she has is Aldie, her employees like Holly who are basically paid to hang out with her and Mark who, quite honestly, seems bored of her but probably feels obliged to continue being her friend. She's alienated herself from everyone.

The last shred of relevancy she has is some weird hard-core fans holding out for a proposal or pregnancy which, let's face it, isn't going to happen. It's just mad how far she's fallen from grace and it's all her fault for being lazy and unadventurous and wasting opportunities. She was once a role model and now she's dull and irrelevant.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.