Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just watching her 'pumpkin picking' vlog and...I have some thoughts.

I wouldn't say I feel sorry for her. She is a millionaire after all but I definitely pity her. The vlog was just...pathetic? She wasn't going to 'pick pumpkins' to have a nice time and enjoy being with her friends; the whole purpose of the outing was Instagram photos. She literally took clothes changes to 'spice up' the photos. I just think that's so sad. Your day (and in her case life) just revolving around posing for photos. Setting up fake moments for photos.

I also started thinking about how popular she was at one point and I know I am repeating what has already been said on her threads before but she really did have it all at one point. She was amazingly popular, attractive, was offered so many opportunities and had so, so much potential. And now? She's so irrelevant. She puts out the occasional half-hearted vlog but her content is stale and revolves around wishing it was winter in summer and wishing it was summer in winter.

She used to have friends. Albeit YouTube ones. But now all she has is Aldie, her employees like Holly who are basically paid to hang out with her and Mark who, quite honestly, seems bored of her but probably feels obliged to continue being her friend. She's alienated herself from everyone.

The last shred of relevancy she has is some weird hard-core fans holding out for a proposal or pregnancy which, let's face it, isn't going to happen. It's just mad how far she's fallen from grace and it's all her fault for being lazy and unadventurous and wasting opportunities. She was once a role model and now she's dull and irrelevant.
Yeah I found it so sad that she took outfits to change into for photos....just all seemed so sad and fake , like no one was really having a good time, they just had to stage it for the photo op. Mark looks so done with it all, and then Zoe later pretending to be all zaney and wacky when she really isn’t.

Reactions: 23
The doorway featured on Maddies insta a min ago I think is Zoe’s - to echo a post above I just find it all so sad for her, who is this for?! I question anyone spending a day out pumpkin picking without children anyway... but the whole thing just seems insane... Like they can’t really enjoy all of this surely...

Reactions: 10

Ok Zoe? As you do. Is this so then the minions will think she's really cool or something?
I don’t usually comment I’m a long time lurker but this just tipped me over the edge... it’s so bloody bizarre... so ostentatious as well... Like I’m not sure why this has blown my mind so much but I just think you’re an adult woman...

Reactions: 16
LOOOOOOOOOOL HE WAS FULL SUUUURE SHE WAS GOING TO KISS HIM AT 2:17 😭😂😂

Imagine 🤢

He is so flirty in this. Was he with Zoe?
HAHAHAHA classic 😂😂😭

ariana’s face at the beginning is like

2D2E12FD-5EEA-496F-8730-7DF47D912470.jpeg

“please tell me this isn’t the peak of my career”

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ok Zoe? As you do. Is this so then the minions will think she's really cool or something?
All this would be nice as a backround to a school play/concert or something, but like that without any purpose, it's crazy. What annoys me the most is that she already did a similar thing last year, not so exciting to see again. Next year she will do it on an even bigger scale, be ready.

Reactions: 13
All this would be nice as a backround to a school play/concert or something, but like that without any purpose, it's crazy. What annoys me the most is that she already did a similar thing last year, not so exciting to see again. Next year she will do it on an even bigger scale, be ready.
She has over 50 pumpkins, the corn, the flowers, the haystacks, the boxes... it would have cost hundreds of pounds. Insane.

I don’t usually comment I’m a long time lurker but this just tipped me over the edge... it’s so bloody bizarre... so ostentatious as well... Like I’m not sure why this has blown my mind so much but I just think you’re an adult woman...
I found quite interesting that on the video, right before she starts decorating, she mentions that she knows it's over the top and that she won't do this forever. She said something like "whenever I become a mum I know I will be to busy to do stuff like this so I'm enjoying it while it lasts". Shouldn't it be the other way though? Go crazy with the decorations when you have kids so that they are entertained and have fun? Where's the logic on her decorating the porch on her own, specially during a period (covid) in which she will barely leave the house / have any guests, but then deciding NOT to do it when she has kids?

Reactions: 50
I found quite interesting that on the video, right before she starts decorating, she mentions that she knows it's over the top and that she won't do this forever. She said something like "whenever I become a mum I know I will be to busy to do stuff like this so I'm enjoying it while it lasts". Shouldn't it be the other way though? Go crazy with the decorations when you have kids so that they are entertained and have fun? Where's the logic on her decorating the porch on her own, specially during a period (covid) in which she will barely leave the house / have any guests, but then deciding NOT to do it when she has kids?
HAHA. Right, if she has children is when she SHOULD go all out on decorating.

Reactions: 16
She has over 50 pumpkins, the corn, the flowers, the haystacks, the boxes... it would have cost hundreds of pounds. Insane.
but she DID try to give them money like she does every year, they just wouldn’t take it!!!! pooor zoeeeee!!

Reactions: 21
I can’t cope. How can she be so ridiculous. She’s an adult! Supposedly anyway
Is this really necessary?! I’d understand if they had a kids Halloween party or trick or treaters, but they’ll have none this year. So strange

It's also crazy because it's not like she's going to have a party either. If she was really popular like she was back in her prime and covid wasn't happening, you might understand the decorations if she was having a huge party with all of her friends. Knowing that she only has like 2 friends makes the whole thing kind of sad

Reactions: 13
Absolutely!!! This year because our child is old enough to enjoy it we’ve gone and painted 3 pumpkins from the pumpkin patch... which also made me think while I was there imagine being 30 (I mean I am 30) but without any children, without any reason to decorate other than for the postman... I feel really sad for her I genuinely do.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.