Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling someone in team Zoella is leaking this stuff to the press 🤔🤔🤔 I guess a journalist could have figured out this new purchase but it’s the first tattle has heard of it and usually we hear it on here first!
100% I don’t know how the Holly being furloughed story would have come out if it wasn’t for someone on team Zoella leaking it. For the article about the office purchase, I agree that a journalist could have found it but would someone from daily mail really put in that effort for Zoe of all people? I’d guess someone else from Team Zoella saw the article about Holly and reached out to say “hey, she also bought an expensive office space recently!”

Maddie is certainly having to work for that money for her mansion now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
100% I don’t know how the Holly being furloughed story would have come out if it wasn’t for someone on team Zoella leaking it. For the article about the office purchase, I agree that a journalist could have found it but would someone from daily mail really put in that effort for Zoe of all people? I’d guess someone else from Team Zoella saw the article about Holly and reached out to say “hey, she also bought an expensive office space recently!”

Maddie is certainly having to work for that money for her mansion now lol
I HOPE Holly is the leak!!
Or Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And will all be in a skip come November 1st. Disgusting.
I've just seen her update on someone else's insta stories as I refuse to give her my view. It's made me furious at her stupid reel, she's such a drip.

So many people struggling at the moment, homeless people can't eat and she's wasting so much money and produce for the "gram".

Reactions: 12
I might be reading too much in to this but....
Alfie’s insta stories, Zoe is waking him up playing songs through the house...the songs...
BABY (Justin Bieber)
Hit me BABY (Britney Spears)
BABYcakes (three of a kind)

Trolling or hinting?
Bet she's trying to subliminal-message him 😂

Also they're all songs from a bygone era that she loved..! I must admit sometimes I listen to songs from times gone by and wish it was still then 🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The team must really be tired of her tit then 😂😂

Edit: Just wanted to add these screenshots because Zoe sounds like such a head. The others are proud of themselves for not letting their mental health suffer and Zoe is proud of her bloody porch??
agree. Just sums her up doesn’t it?!

Reactions: 1
Do other people in the UK even go this hard for autumn? You guys don't even have Thanksgiving it's literally just 1 single day of Halloween and that's it. At least in North America we can sustain the excitement over two holidays. She's so wasteful.

Reactions: 21
Or Alfie? He seems like the type
That would be a truly delectable twist! Saying that, he’s such a weak minded gimboid, you can imagine him deliberately pissing her off to get him to dump her. He seems more interested in (other than himself) Mark, Dianne and Lottie!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's just funny to me that both of these scandals involve Alfie but he's so irrelevant the DM is just focusing on Zoe.

Reactions: 27
It's just funny to me that both of these scandals involve Alfie but he's so irrelevant the DM is just focusing on Zoe.
Its the best thing. I'm surprised she's even getting the notice based on how irrelevant she is now. I half expect the headlines to be Joe Suggs sister 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do other people in the UK even go this hard for autumn? You guys don't even have Thanksgiving it's literally just 1 single day of Halloween and that's it. At least in North America we can sustain the excitement over two holidays. She's so wasteful.
We have guy fawkes too (bonfire night)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.