Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do love collecting conkers, so I have no issue there but actually "picking" it? Leave the trees alone you big baby, smh. The ground will be full of them in a couple weeks anyway. She rushes into everything seasonal that I am shocked she has any real enthusiasm left when the time actually rolls around.
They're already full of them, saw loads on the ground walking around a few parks yesterday. But bending over to pick them is not as couples goals as getting your boyfriend to give you a piggy back...which also has the added bonus of showing how ickle and cute you are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
They're already full of them, saw loads on the ground walking around a few parks yesterday. But bending over to pick them is not as couples goals as getting your boyfriend to give you a piggy back...which also has the added bonus of showing how ickle and cute you are.
I have never heard of anyone picking conkers off the trees before! Maybe take a couple of shiny ones from the ground to pop in a vase or bowl or to play conkers with (if you’re a child!). But picking them early off trees? Bizarre and not nice for the trees surely 🌳🌳🌳

Reactions: 12
I have never heard of anyone picking conkers off the trees before! Maybe take a couple of shiny ones from the ground to pop in a vase or bowl or to play conkers with (if you’re a child!). But picking them early off trees? Bizarre and not nice for the trees surely 🌳🌳🌳
It's interesting how she is making these little things seem like big special events as an adult. I have never made picking conkers an individual event, even as a child you just go past and see and pick some. She is making it seem as special as putting up a Christmas tree. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
and what the hell is a ‘shacket’?! 🙄

shes been doing this a lot lately: its one thing to overuse slang words but when you start creating your own mismash of words so that an entire sentence is incoherent, its time to stop (yes Zoë im talking about sTEnNiEs)
Googled it again, and it's a "shirt jacket" I'm assuming....

Screenshot_20200920-135658.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just to defend Zoe a little here - I work in visual merchandising in a high street fashion store and the terms ‘shacket’ and ‘borg’ are very commonly used when it comes to clothes and fashion.

Reactions: 35
I cant even hate watch anymore...5 mins of Alfie’s vlog, showing off what ‘his girlfriend bought him for his birthday’ and all his hangers on creaming themselves on his every word....
Nope. I’m done!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.