Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
American here. wtf are conkers? Why is she so obsessed with them? What do you do (make?) with them?
Conkers (horse chesnuts from the tree of the same name), are basically used in a children's game. Other than that you don't really do anything with them.

A game of conkers is played by two people. You still a hole through the conker and thread a piece of string through so you can use it to try and smash the other players conker.

Doesn't sound particularly fun, but was a great kids playground game until schools banned the game of conkers for health and safety reasons.

There is also theories of how best to harden a conker to make it stronger, baking it, soaking it in certain liquids.

Have also included a video of the Conker World Championship for more visual showing of a game of conkers.

Reactions: 13
American here. wtf are conkers? Why is she so obsessed with them? What do you do (make?) with them?
They are the shiny, brown, hard fruit of the horse chestnut tree. Inedible but you can thread them on a string and have a conker fight with someone with a similarly stringed conker which involves bashing each other’s conkers till one breaks. Gets very competitive and then your school bans them. They are really pleasing but not quite to the level Zoe implies. Oh and only around in autumnnnnnn.

Oooop and we overlap.

Reactions: 9
lol I was expecting something more AuTuMnAl than that! Thank you all for the explanations. Zoe is just somethin'..

Reactions: 10
He’s done it for years but it still annoys me how Alfie says “my girlfriend Zoe” like we don’t know who freaking Zoella is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Alfie is literally on his phone in every single story Zoe films of their dog walk. Also why does she film it every single day. Why does she let her hair get so greasy. Why the obsession with conkers. Why

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We all love a bit of nostalgia but I've never seen someone live their whole life around it like Zoe..If she's like this now at only 30 can't imagine what she will be like in another 30 years! It's exhausting seeing the only things that give her excitement or joy are all from the past

• Sad
Reactions: 27
We all love a bit of nostalgia but I've never seen someone live their whole life around it like Zoe..If she's like this now at only 30 can't imagine what she will be like in another 30 years! It's exhausting seeing the only things that give her excitement or joy are all from the past
It just makes me sad that she has the platform and the money to go in literally whatever direction she wants. She can do anything she puts time and effort towards and actually make a difference due to her following. Instead, she rots away at home eating tit, treating herself like tit and revolving her entire life around nostalgia. She clearly sees nothing wrong with it because she boasts it all over social media every day but I do just wish more of her minions saw it for what it is. It doesn’t make her relatable or quirky. It’s sad, it’s ageing her and it’s probably the result of some sort of trauma.

Reactions: 11
It just makes me sad that she has the platform and the money to go in literally whatever direction she wants. She can do anything she puts time and effort towards and actually make a difference due to her following. Instead, she rots away at home eating tit, treating herself like tit and revolving her entire life around nostalgia. She clearly sees nothing wrong with it because she boasts it all over social media every day but I do just wish more of her minions saw it for what it is. It doesn’t make her relatable or quirky. It’s sad, it’s ageing her and it’s probably the result of some sort of trauma.
It just seems so unhealthy..She's lost any sort of motivation or drive she had at the beginning of her Youtube career. She's created her own safe bubble being cosy at home rather than living her life! The things she could do with her platform and with her wealth..Doesn't help she's with Alfie either what an absolute melt :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
she went to a car boot sale and saw at least 2 copies of her Girl Online books 😂😂 (i say at least because she probably didnt show the other 20 or so out of embarrassment). Must be painful to see a book that only came out a few years ago has already been thrown out and sold for 50p

• Haha
Reactions: 25
she went to a car boot sale and saw at least 2 copies of her Girl Online books 😂😂 (i say at least because she probably didnt show the other 20 or so out of embarrassment). Must be painful to see a book that only came out a few years ago has already been thrown out and sold for 50p
She as usual had to be a witch and drag other people down like "see you're books garbage too Joey and Tanya" and even tag them!!
Screenshot_20200921-030304_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200921-030343_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200921-030317_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200921-030329_Instagram.jpg
But TWO copies of her book were found

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.