Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, what?

She's supposed to wear glasses so she wears... fake glasses?

Does she know she can get prescription lenses put in her Gail Platt specials?
She got gifted some proper prescription ones ages ago... was boasting about always wanting glasses

Reactions: 8
She has a headache because she’s supposed to wear glasses but doesn’t, she also doesn’t drink any water... two easy fixes for you Zoe zoe
Didn't she say she has the weakest prescription though. I have that and there's no way she has headache from not wearing them as it's a minimal change in eyesight. On the other hand she could have not worn first few weeks properly as you are advised on every prescription and could have a headache from randomly putting them on.

Reactions: 6
Didn't she say she has the weakest prescription though. I have that and there's no way she has headache from not wearing them as it's a minimal change in eyesight. On the other hand she could have not worn first few weeks properly as you are advised on every prescription and could have a headache from randomly putting them on.
I have a weak prescription and I only get headaches when I don’t wear them to look at my computer screen. At regular times my eyesight is fine

Reactions: 6
Oh...she didn't have the core strength to hold herself up? Like, I know people who don't work out that could have held themselves up for a few seconds? And she needed Alfie to lift her into position and then help her down? Like, really? Does she just love that little, fragile, helpless image so much.

Reactions: 31
Oh...she didn't have the core strength to hold herself up? Like, I know people who don't work out that could have held themselves up for a few seconds? And she needed Alfie to lift her into position and then help her down? Like, really? Does she just love that little, fragile, helpless image so much.
It won't be so fun when she hits 70 and has a minor trip and breaks her hip. She's going to end up with osteoporosis.

Reactions: 14
Also, how bloody selfish to hang off a gate like that - any country person knows that even when climbing gates you should do it quickly and near the hinges. Hanging off them in the middle is a great way to wreck the hinges. I bet they would never think of that though - as long as they get a ‘cute’ photo for the ‘gram.

And yes, pathetic that Zoe needs to be lifted up onto the gate 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh my god they are so sad. They were trying to recreate a couples photo 😐.
they really would’ve broken up years ago if they didn’t rely on social media wouldn’t they
They knew that if they managed to do it, the minions would lap it up and say how "cute" they are.....

Reactions: 9
Also, how bloody selfish to hang off a gate like that - any country person knows that even when climbing gates you should do it quickly and near the hinges. Hanging off them in the middle is a great way to wreck the hinges. I bet they would never think of that though - as long as they get a ‘cute’ photo for the ‘gram.

And yes, pathetic that Zoe needs to be lifted up onto the gate 🙄
Yep, that’s the first thing I thought of - total disregard for someone else’s property... Ingnorant people 😩

Reactions: 17
Yikes, he had to lift her onto the gate? And she could barely hang on even with her hands. That's worrying levels of weak.

Reactions: 16
Zoe still seems to be in that teenager mindset where it's cute to be frail and weak, which is quite the opposite of the "boss babe" trend that has been going on in the past few years. I would be seriously worried if I did not have the strength to hang on to a fence like that for less than a minute. I am overweight and only work out occasionally and I am still quite certain I would be able to pull that off.

Reactions: 23
What doesn't make sense to me is that the photo that they were trying to recreate is of a couple kissing and we all know how those two feel so superior about showing people them kissing. So I doubt that they would have even posted it. I don't understand why they act like it's so private, it's just a kiss, it's not as though we are all standing there in their bedroom for their annual vanilla session while she watches Gavin and Stacy. They probably slide out of the sheets with the amount of grease in their bed and he's probably disgusted by the stench of her hair. I just find it so weird that they still think that everyone is obsessed with normal relationship stuff. Sorry for the rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Zoe still seems to be in that teenager mindset where it's cute to be frail and weak, which is quite the opposite of the "boss babe" trend that has been going on in the past few years. I would be seriously worried if I did not have the strength to hang on to a fence like that for less than a minute. I am overweight and only work out occasionally and I am still quite certain I would be able to pull that off.
They say that if you find success at a young age you remain at that age mentally, so it explains an awful lot

Reactions: 17
Came here to say exactly this. It's soooo cute when a 30 year old woman has absolutely 0 core strength and is unable to do what kids do at the park when they are 5... goals! :love: Thanks to this we now know she's never on top in bed...... (sorrynotsorry)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
“Alfie had saved this photo” as in zoe didn’t know. Dear god this poor man is so sex deprived.
If my manchild boyfriend whipped out a photo on a dog walk he had saved of a couple snogging on a fence and asked to recreate it I’d slap him with the dog poo bag and walk off

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know many grown straight men who save Tumblresque, overly posed couples photos to ~recreate~ for their Instagram.
I’m not saying this as in Alfie is gay, just that he is certainly a unique kind of guy.

Also it’s one thing to have your bf help you up or whatever, it’s another to be lifted on and off like an actual baby? She is very weird too.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.