Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's such a witch isn't she. I bet she went around the car boot desperate to find other people's books. I bet she was devastated she couldn't find any of her brothers but two of hers

No wonder she's a friendless bore stuck at home. Having to spend more than 5 minutes with her must feel like community service.

Also Zoe I know you or your employees are on here. Just stop the fake loved up pictures with your boyfriend. They're an obvious rip off from previous posts your brother has posted plus the cringe worthy body language just makes it obvious you've not had sex in years. If you genuinely want a baby this could prove a problem.

Reactions: 37
Also, I just noticed Joe’s little comment on that dreadful weak gate catastrophe.
Him and dianne do love a snarky comment towards zalfie don’t they hahaha
I've seen a lot about Zoe's lack of core strength (which is just yikes) but also... Alfie didn't even let go of the gate. I reckon his is the same and he wasn't going to risk having to admit how little he uses that gym

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've seen a lot about Zoe's lack of core strength (which is just yikes) but also... Alfie didn't even let go of the gate. I reckon his is the same and he wasn't going to risk having to admit how little he uses that gym
Wouldn't you love to see Joe and Dianne do it. I reckon Dianne would probably end up having to hold Joe up too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Zoe sugg: Christmas in August, picking conkers off trees, it’s official: she’s bonkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core, still a complete and utter bore

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can't figure out how to properly quote someone, but you can clearly see a copy of "girl online" there in the bin next to Tanya's book.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shes such a nasty witch, couldn’t she just have showed her book? No wonder the only people in her life are either Paid for staff or aldies family members who financially benefit from her engagement.

Reactions: 20
Can't figure out how to properly quote someone, but you can clearly see a copy of "girl online" there in the bin next to Tanya's book.
Zoe probably didn’t recognise it since ya know..... she didn’t write it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A few thoughts from the cavalcade of insta-dullness:
1. God that Lareese has bad dress sense.
2. Zoe should not be advertising shampoo as she clearly has no concept of what it’s for- her hair looks so greasy! 🤮
3. Steve and Alfie are complete gimboids and need to grow up. (Waving that stick around. What a tool.) Alexia seems ok, but what’s wrong with her that she’s with Steve?!
4. God I’m grumpy today.
5. Eff off about autumn. You’re not at junior school any more. I keep expecting them to start singing “autumn days” like my class did as kids.
6. Yes people are offloading books they don’t read anymore. Here’s Zoe showing everyone else’s, almost to say “it’s not just me who’s in the bin”. Grow up Zoe. Do you think Stephen King or JK Rowling gets insecure about their paperbacks ending up at a table top sale? No. But then, they actually wrote the books themselves and didn’t feel insecure about them in the first place.
7. I am really grumpy and this is not helping. I’m off to find a snack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.