Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is this? Matching crushed velvet weird tracksuit bottoms? Is Alfie flogging them? Horrendous!
250AAF81-97CC-40D3-A524-5D7EDDF7D6BA.jpeg
Why is her skin so sallow? What are they going to do with a load of conkers?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Picking conckers off trees..... is she for real?! And climbing on Alfie’s back as she’s sooooo smooolll she couldn’t reach on her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Picking conckers off trees..... is she for real?! And climbing on Alfie’s back as she’s sooooo smooolll she couldn’t reach on her own!
LOL idek what the point of that piggyback is; Alfie could lift his hand and reach higher than Zoe is reaching in that photo.

Who goes "conker picking"??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
You're not meant to pick unripe conkers... you wait for the trees to drop them. The whole point is finding them on the ground!

Reactions: 54
Its sooooooo obvious they aren't into eachother anymore.

That pic could have easily been done but they didn't want a kissing pic

I don't follow Tory Deyes and it says "Comments on this post have been limited" anyone else get this

Reactions: 13
Its sooooooo obvious they aren't into eachother anymore.

That pic could have easily been done but they didn't want a kissing pic

I don't follow Tory Deyes and it says "Comments on this post have been limited" anyone else get this
You have to follow him to comment, that means....

For someone who can't talk about kissing her bf im very surprised she's giving tips on knocking one out

• Haha
Reactions: 31
One thing that's always bothered me about Zalfie is the whole kissing thing; I mean yeah no one likes to seeing a couple tonguing the life out of each other in YT videos or on the gram but they make it seem any couple who do a quick peck on their socials are GIVING SO MUCH AWAY! YOU NEED TO KEEP THAT FOR YOURSELVES.

I mean there's nothing wrong with showing affection for your other half with a kiss!

One thing that's always bothered me about Zalfie is the whole kissing thing; I mean yeah no one likes to seeing a couple tonguing the life out of each other in YT videos or on the gram but they make it seem any couple who do a quick peck on their socials are GIVING SO MUCH AWAY! YOU NEED TO KEEP THAT FOR YOURSELVES.

I mean there's nothing wrong with showing affection for your other half with a kiss!
I understood it more back in the day, Zalfie was a massive deal and they wanted to keep things private, fair enough. Maybe they thought that their fans would just comment about the kisses and ignore the rest of their content, and they wanted to keep it family friendly blah blah blah. But they are significantly older now, the hype died down years ago. It’s getting even weirder that they refuse to do anything. They look like friends, not like they’re in a relationship. Not expecting them to be hanging off each other by any means but there’s clearly no spark any more

Reactions: 14
She’s suddenly active on social again post DeTox DaY flogging those presets/apps or whatever they are she cO oWnS.
ZOELLA THOUGHT OF THE DAY
Why doesn’t she ever do anything just on her own? Everything is co owned or a joint venture.

Reactions: 9
haven't cringed this much at something in a while. she seriously had to be lifted a foot off the ground and couldn't hold herself up? idk if she thinks its a cute quirk to be weak or if she actually can't do anything, but it just looks like shes insane at this point. watching the same shows over and over, a diet consisting of ice cream pancakes and pizza, overly obsessed with christmas and no strength whatsoever... the list goes on!!!!!! is she an actual child in a 30 year olds body or something lmao

Reactions: 16
You're not meant to pick unripe conkers... you wait for the trees to drop them. The whole point is finding them on the ground!
Waiting for conkers to fall? Do you know much of an inconvenience that is to princess Zoe? She doesn't have time to wait around, Christmas was practically last week🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It would be nice if she explained what to do with all these conkers. I have had one in my pocket for several years already, still no need to pick a new one. 😆

Imagine if in that video Alfie had accidentally pulled out a chunk of the stennies when he was trying to help her on the gate!!

LOL idek what the point of that piggyback is; Alfie could lift his hand and reach higher than Zoe is reaching in that photo.

Who goes "conker picking"??
No one above the age of 10 surely!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can just about accept Zoe might enjoy collecting conkers, but her entourage around her pretending to love it too? No

Reactions: 15
I do love collecting conkers, so I have no issue there but actually "picking" it? Leave the trees alone you big baby, smh. The ground will be full of them in a couple weeks anyway. She rushes into everything seasonal that I am shocked she has any real enthusiasm left when the time actually rolls around.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.