Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all love a bit of nostalgia but I've never seen someone live their whole life around it like Zoe..If she's like this now at only 30 can't imagine what she will be like in another 30 years! It's exhausting seeing the only things that give her excitement or joy are all from the past
Also in 30 years time when she’s reminiscing about these days, she’ll have nothing of relevance to think about. Her upcoming book is the biggest thing she’s done in a long while and it’s probably not gonna be great. Maybe the other authors parts for sure. But not what Zoe contributes.
I’m 26 and have done duck all really these past few years but I can guarantee I’ll look back and have fond memories of my actual friends - not paid ones - and days out and other things that haven’t been faked for an #AD

Reactions: 13
If I was zoe I'd be really pissed off that after all these years there's still no signs of a ring. I know marriage/babies aren't in a lot of people's life plans but I always viewed zoe as the type that would want to be married/babies. Maybe its just me reading it all wrong. No judgement or hate here though 😘

Reactions: 8
Zoella #22 - thirty but not thriving, career’s gone diving, what time will be the daily Dominos be arriving?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What if Zoe also changed her mind about engagement/marriage? We all know that her parents divorced when she was older and it seems to have affected her in a weird way. Shey may have some fear now about getting married. My parents separated when I was young and I was raised by my mum. My attitude was always "I don't see the point of marriage." Well, then I met my now-husband and that opinion changed because of him... could Zoe not feel secure with Alfie, even subconsciously?

Reactions: 7
New thread Zoe Sugg- used to be that Girl Online. Now she watches her social blade decline

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lacock. I live quite near, very small village
Oh right, I remember her saying it in one of the vlogs. Her mum seems to have quite a big and pretty garden. Unfortunately I couldn’t seem to find it on google maps (I’m not weird, I just like to look at gardens :D)

Reactions: 5
What if Zoe also changed her mind about engagement/marriage? We all know that her parents divorced when she was older and it seems to have affected her in a weird way. Shey may have some fear now about getting married. My parents separated when I was young and I was raised by my mum. My attitude was always "I don't see the point of marriage." Well, then I met my now-husband and that opinion changed because of him... could Zoe not feel secure with Alfie, even subconsciously?
I also get the feeling that Zoe isn’t that fussed to get married either. But she definitely can’t wait to have kids, although she seems a bit scared of the first trimester

Reactions: 3
Starting to think she’s just that lazy that she’s even too lazy to get married.
Her opinion could well have changed.. but I don’t think what happens in a parent’s relationship /always/ affects the child. My parents both had a bad and messy marriage before they met. When they met they decided to never marry. However both my sisters and myself are very pro marriage. I think it just depends on the person.

I do think Alfie would have gone on one of his “sick” ”wisdom” fuelled shpiels to her about social constructs and marriage conspiracies and she’s probably just spineless and cowardly enough to say he’s right even if she doesn’t believe it at all and leaves it at that.

May be reading too much into it here too but I sometimes get the vibe Zoe would never stand up to Alfie. I’m always sceptical about relationships because I’ve learned the hard way you never know what goes on behind closed doors. I just feel like she’ll suck up to whatever he says and never argue with it. Probably in fear of him leaving her. (Again I could be very wrong here). Just the way he boasts how laid back Zoe is while he continues to be a child through life doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 4
I'm not a Zoella fan whatsoever, but she can do loads better than Alfie Deyes. Wondering if it's him dragging her down.

Reactions: 9
I'm not a Zoella fan whatsoever, but she can do loads better than Alfie Deyes. Wondering if it's him dragging her down.
I'd say at this point they're both dragging each other down (yet tbh I can't really see either of them doing any better given their current states).

Reactions: 17
Has anyone else noticed they’ve upped the amount of supposedly romantic ( don’t believe any of it) posts etc. They need to try and keep people invested in their crappy relationship in order for them to keep watching until the day he asks her to marry him or get pregnant. I’m sure he will when he can milk it for all it’s worth, aldie only gives a crap about his popularity and money. If he became famous and wealthy on his own he’d drop her ASAP and TRY to get with an insta model or wannabe singer/actress, someone he deemed as cool.

Reactions: 20
I'd say at this point they're both dragging each other down (yet tbh I can't really see either of them doing any better given their current states).
They could both do better - Alfie could find someone more adventurous who’d travel with him or whatever, and Zoe could find someone who would motivate her to do more than sit on the couch all day. I think they bring out the lazy, unlikeable qualities in each other.

But at the end of the day, both Zoe and Alfie are miserable people who bring each other down, so why dump their problems on 2 other people? Lol seems they’re pretty well suited. I don't believe either of them truly has ambitions to do much more than what they’re doing now lol. They have the time and the money to do whatever they like, and they choose to do nothing🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
They could both do better - Alfie could find someone more adventurous who’d travel with him or whatever, and Zoe could find someone who would motivate her to do more than sit on the couch all day. I think they bring out the lazy, unlikeable qualities in each other.

But at the end of the day, both Zoe and Alfie are miserable people who bring each other down, so why dump their problems on 2 other people? Lol seems they’re pretty well suited. I don't believe either of them truly has ambitions to do much more than what they’re doing now lol. They have the time and the money to do whatever they like, and they choose to do nothing🤷‍♀️
Alfie likes to say he is adventurous but lets be honest he is just as lazy and is all talks and no action

Reactions: 16
Didn't he go kayaking or outdoor adventuring with Steve and Ben Brown (before he turned full hippie) once, maybe twice?

Reactions: 1
Didn't he go kayaking or outdoor adventuring with Steve and Ben Brown (before he turned full hippie) once, maybe twice?
Oh my god Ben brown is someone I’ve used in my lessons who has well and truely sucked into a cult. I also think Alfie tried to fit in with that Dave too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.