Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a day 3.... (also known as 4 for the none depressed that have to work for a living)

I thought she promised us a few days off 🤦‍♀️ And to add mark to the torture that a vlog is. 😫

she’s skinny/fat her diet in that of a fat person but she doesn’t eat enough of it to make a difference to her weight.
Her organs must be quite unhealthy though.

Would someone be able to point me in the direction of the infamous “ring trying on” vlog please
It is this one. Alfie hypes up that they are going to the jewelers in NYC that Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City goes to (?) or is she proposed at? I can't remember.

Zoe totally thinks he is going to propose. Then it turns out Alfie picked out an ugly necklace for her and her face completely falls. Honestly, I don't know how she didn't burst into tears. Maybe she did after. I know I would have. Haha.

Would someone be able to point me in the direction of the infamous “ring trying on” vlog please
It is this one. Alfie hypes up that they are going to the jewelers in NYC that Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City goes to (?) or is she proposed at? I can't remember.

Zoe totally thinks he is going to propose. Then it turns out Alfie picked out an ugly necklace for her and her face completely falls. Honestly, I don't know how she didn't burst into tears. Maybe she did after. I know I would have. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With the acroyoga fail thing OMG...she looks so unfit!! She always points regarding how tiny she is but for me she has a weak and thin granma body style...you know what I mean guys, that kind of body with 0 muscle

View attachment 62214
I was trying to find what vlog that in and went to alfies vlog account, wow his views are terrible, way worst than i could of thought. No one he stays with a girl he clearly cant stand, he needs her way more than i thought.

Reactions: 6

It was made that much worse because in Joe’s vlog you see him teasing Zalfie beforehand about proposing and alfies like IM NOT PROPOSING and Poppy looks like she wants to die at the awkwardness lol not to mention LITCHERALLY 4 months earlier Zoe and Alfie were ring shopping

Reactions: 10
I actually felt sorry for her! Her legs were shaking and everything! She was like "I don't know what you have planned" with the biggest smile. He's such a dick!🙈

Reactions: 19
I actually felt sorry for her! Her legs were shaking and everything! She was like "I don't know what you have planned" with the biggest smile. He's such a dick!🙈
Oh my god. He knew what he was doing. She totally thought this was it and I would have too.

In the accidental ring video, I hadn't seen that before. Is it a Tiffany she tried on? It looks like it with the blue boxes in the glass. It is sad that he doesn't take her on at all when she is trying rings on.

My fiance and I had ring shopped well before he proposed and I knew what I wanted, in fact my fiance encouraged me to. It was important for him to get one that I really liked. I knew I would like one from Tiffany & Co. I got the Tiffany Setting. I have never had so many compliments before. I have had random people in restaurants come up and say how sparkly it is. It is beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It was like being click baited, but in real life and real time :oops:
Isn't it. Ugh. Made me feel so embarrassed for her.

Wait. I feel like this isn't the vlog I saw before??? The one that I saw, they went to a store in NYC but there was a buzzer and they had to be let in. Then the woman was going over the jewelry with them. Zoe didn't mention necklaces.

The vlog I had seen was Alfie's!!! I hadn't watched Zoe's. In his vlog is seems even more clickbaity and like he was going to propose. He mentions in the cab ride how he booked the restaurant where Carrie gets married for dinner.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So I just watched day 2 of vlogmas (didn’t get through day 1 cause of her MH moaning). I find it extremely obvious that Alfie is going through some kind of change (maybe puberty at last 😋), but seriously, it seems like he is really getting tired of Zoe and her annoying mannerisms. I have the same issue with a ‘friend’ of mine, when I spend a lot of time with her I find her very very annoying, she often uses a very babyish voice and does things like Zoe, reading every single ingredient of the porridge etc. And I find myself giving sarcastic responses exactly how Alfie has started doing. Even when they’re walking through Brighton and Zoe is gushing over the Xmas lights, Alfie turns round an looks at her like he is so bleeping fed up of the same things coming out of her mouth day after day, season after season, year after year!

I never expected Alfie to be the one to move on first but I really think it’s coming

Reactions: 18
Exactly. Like, if he didn't want her to get the wrong idea about it, he could have easily been clear and said "I'd love to buy you a nice necklace from [insert shop name here], would you like to go pick one out for your birthday?" But the surprise bit and him being coy totally makes it feel like the lead up to a proposal. Why put her through that without needing to...?

But we all know why: because he likes having all the power in their relationship and lording it over her.

Reactions: 18
the vibe alfie is giving off is licherally RADIATING through the screen that he's pissed off or annoyed by her. hard to explain it's just the responses and the body language he has when interacting with her. i cant even imagine them being cuddly or affectionate
i remember around 2016 i predicted that they would break up in the next year but then they bought the new house. alfie gave off bad vibes then too but this time they seem so much worse. i therefore am predicting a 2020 breakup or 2021 at a stretch.

Reactions: 14
the vibe alfie is giving off is licherally RADIATING through the screen that he's pissed off or annoyed by her. hard to explain it's just the responses and the body language he has when interacting with her. i cant even imagine them being cuddly or affectionate
i remember around 2016 i predicted that they would break up in the next year but then they bought the new house. alfie gave off bad vibes then too but this time they seem so much worse. i therefore am predicting a 2020 breakup or 2021 at a stretch.
I got the same pissy vibe from Mark in her latest vlog too!! He was so bored in the homesense section. Jesus.

Reactions: 16
If Alfie and Mark are both not putting up with her nonsense anymore, explains why her mental health isn't doing so hot lol

Reactions: 15
It’s called over exposure. When you spend too much time with someone they start to drive you insane and every little thing irritates you.

Reactions: 10
another bleeping vlog in the bleeping car with bleeping Mark Ferris going to bleeping homesense....it’s like 2017 all over again.

i don’t know if I can stomach this 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
another bleeping vlog in the bleeping car with bleeping Mark Ferris going to bleeping homesense....it’s like 2017 all over again.

i don’t know if I can stomach this 🤦‍♀️
Did anyone notice the gifts she bought from homesense was only stocking fillers cause we all know she buys her presents from John lewis.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.