Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s called over exposure. When you spend too much time with someone they start to drive you insane and every little thing irritates you.
I couldn't imagine both working from home and being around each other 24/7. I love my SO a lot but I can't be around him all the time. I would go crazy.

Reactions: 16
Did anyone notice the gifts she bought from homesense was only stocking fillers cause we all know she buys her presents from John lewis.
zoe has never bought a thing from homesense 😆😆
she uses her voucher on tat to look relatable, then shoves the tack into a drawer in one of her 18 unused rooms to rot with her unused PR 😐

Cashes her check and bounces.

Reactions: 12
she uses her voucher on tat to look relatable, then shoves the tack into a drawer in one of her 18 unused rooms to rot with her unused PR 😐

yep you are right I meant picked up free with her vouchers.

Reactions: 3
yep you are right I meant picked up free with her vouchers.
Remember the days when Zoe and Lydia Millen could pretend they were shopping in TK Maxx and homesense because they liked it 😂😂😂

and forget to mention it was a spon 🤔 God bless the ASA. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember the days when Zoe and Lydia Millen could pretend they were shopping in TK Maxx and homesense because they liked it 😂😂😂

and forget to mention it was a spon 🤔 God bless the ASA. 🤣😂
😆 Thank god for the ASA. Although Lydia thinks shes being clever by marking everything as PR products. I just read that as ALL PRODUCTS FREE.😊

• Angry
Reactions: 9

It’s the same basic tat over and over again. Dog costumes and pathetic gift sets.

Reactions: 11
Her organs must be quite unhealthy though.

It is this one. Alfie hypes up that they are going to the jewelers in NYC that Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City goes to (?) or is she proposed at? I can't remember.

Zoe totally thinks he is going to propose. Then it turns out Alfie picked out an ugly necklace for her and her face completely falls. Honestly, I don't know how she didn't burst into tears. Maybe she did after. I know I would have. Haha.

It is this one. Alfie hypes up that they are going to the jewelers in NYC that Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City goes to (?) or is she proposed at? I can't remember.

Zoe totally thinks he is going to propose. Then it turns out Alfie picked out an ugly necklace for her and her face completely falls. Honestly, I don't know how she didn't burst into tears. Maybe she did after. I know I would have. Haha.

Can youbtell me what time please so indont have tonwatch the whole vlog

Reactions: 3
“I want another wreath... I probably don’t need one though” no, Zoe, you really don’t. You probably have about 50 of them rotting away somewhere already. Her whole mindset of ’I want this, and I’m gonna get it because I can’ is so unhealthy and childish. We all have things we look at and think they’d be nice to have but realistically, no one wants or has money to throw away on however many candOOOOHLS or wreaths they have in their house taking up space when they’re only really gonna be used for a month per year, the wreaths especially!

In Alfie's vlog today "watching the sunset together"
A: I shouldn't have worn these clothes today, wearing this tracksuit has literally just made me feel that I just don't want to do anything productive, I just purely wanna chill.
Z: Weeeelcome to myyyyyyy world! Ahahahahaha!

Self aware Zoe?

Also in this same vlog he talks about how his school friends are all growing up and living their adult lives, doing well in careers and building their families, then back tracks and says actually none have kids yet and makes a solid point out of that with Zoe in the room haha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyone notice that Lottie never speaks on camera? She’s carefully edited out so she doesn’t steal Z’s spotlight! She skateboards?! hahaha No wonder!!!!

Reactions: 6
Lottie is a 2019 Avril Levigne 😁
Zoe will have her taken out and get herself a “Melissa” replacement that has no interest in Alfie 🙂

(I assume at least one person understands 🤣🤣)

OG Zalfie skater boy!

He was a boy
She was a.... grown ass woman 🙄
Can I make it any more....weird as duck
He was a twit
She did duck all 🤷‍♀️
stayed. in. bed. all. day....
He wanted her subs,
But she'd never tell , Secretly she wanted his as well
But all of her friends
Stuck up their nose
When they heard of Zalfie they muttered “duck knows”
Someone, please re-write the lyrics! My phone is on 1%. ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Zoe will have her taken out and get herself a “Melissa” replacement that has no interest in Alfie 🙂

(I assume at least one person understands 🤣🤣)

OG Zalfie skater boy!

He was a boy
She was a.... grown ass woman 🙄
Can I make it any more....weird as duck
He was a twit
She did duck all 🤷‍♀️
stayed. in. bed. all. day....
He wanted her subs,
But she'd never tell , Secretly she wanted his and as well
But all of her friends
Stuck up their nose
When they heard of Zalfie they muttered “duck knows”
Dead

he was a condom hat boy, she said are you CoSy boy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
on her instagram feed literally every second or third post either says AD or gifted something. Why can't i get gifted experiences i am more productive than she is

Reactions: 15
Rewatching the key moments from
those infamous New York vlogs is interesting with hindsight. I somehow didn’t pick up on the subtext before , and though many were discussing it here (was tattle a thing ?)and there (GG), you have to see something like this for yourself to really get how awful it is.

Alfie hasn’t the slightest clue about romance, love or what doing something nice for someone you care for is about. A birthday surprise for your other half means being thoughtful. Something that shows how well you know and love them, and of yes something that’s a bit of a treat to mark the occasion. Standardly though Alfie just thinks the more money he can throw at something the better anything is, even when your girlfriend is a multimillionaire. Literally all he had to do was google the address and get his credit card out. The necklace is nice but hardly more special than the ones you see everywhere for a tenner. Keeping that trip a secret was not really necessary other than to make it seem like he did more.

Unlike others suggesting he deliberately led her on, I think it didn’t even occur to him that’s what she would assume and I think that’s much worse. the opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference. I swear every poster on thie zoella thread could have predicted it.The girl wasn’t about to pass out with excitement because of a posh restaurant that’s in sex and the city. When does Zoe react like that about going somewhere nice ? She’s spoiled by luxury. Even when it’s been on TV.

Anyway sorry for waffling on about something from 1.5 years ago. But I think we all agree it’s very telling about the state of their unhealthy, unhappy relationship. I did have a chuckle at the comments though - the “LBW club” was still in full swing back then.... Oh Alfie, why do you even bother trying to be cool now ?

Reactions: 15
All i remember about their NYC trip was how funny drunk Joe was. I said long ago he’d make a great actor. Then he goes on to almost win a dance show & won a talented girl. I don’t watch J & D vlogs tho as I wasn’t impressed w/ what I saw in their past vlogs. She was annoying & she’s in it for the money. I apologize for going a bit off topic.

Imo, Zoe could take her fame & money & maybe create a Claire’s type of kiosk for teens-early 20’s. She’d likely have to partner w/ multiple people tho & it would be a lot of work. I also think she’d be happiest owning a stationary/coffee/donut shop in her town. But as long as advertisers pay out what they do, there’s no drive to DO anything. She makes more $ being a poster board. I always thought it was funny how she was releasing products w/ rose gold embellishments, etc & then she’d visit the stationary shops & show us even nicer notebooks. Made me realize that China is truly mass producing tit that designers w/ money ORDER. Oh! And Alf has enough $ to sell his own line of puzzles in these shops. But he’d get bored in 2 sec.

Reactions: 8
Imagine how furious mark must be, he’s spent all year arse licking that grubby little greaseball and he didn’t get invited on an all expenses paid business class travelling trip to nyc because Zoe’s more concerned with making sure Alfie doesn’t have a good time cheating on her with Lottie. No wonder he couldn’t be bothered in the vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the vibe alfie is giving off is licherally RADIATING through the screen that he's pissed off or annoyed by her. hard to explain it's just the responses and the body language he has when interacting with her. i cant even imagine them being cuddly or affectionate
i remember around 2016 i predicted that they would break up in the next year but then they bought the new house. alfie gave off bad vibes then too but this time they seem so much worse. i therefore am predicting a 2020 breakup or 2021 at a stretch.
I can't watch either of them as their greed is not good for my blood pressure. But Alfie being tetchy with her is interesting. Zoe reminds me of when you are younger and know you are annoying someone and you aren't really sure why, but instead of playing it cool you go on and on trying harder and harder but it just irritates them more. Once you get to stage I would say it's almost impossible to turn things around. Once irritation, dissatisfaction and embarrassment take the place of affection it's too hard.
Alfie doesn't even want people to think they are close any more. He wants other girls to think he is available (maybe one specific girl?). He even told her explicitly with his 'she is not the one' statement. How much clearer could he make it? Nothing vague about that. And keeps calling her 'granny', firmly removing any doubt he is sexually attracted to her.
If he does propose through pressure it will be the final nail in the coffin. Nothing more off-putting than excessive wedding planning and chat if you know you are doing the wrong thing. And no doubt there would be a watertight prenup.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I looked at Lotties Instagram a bit, and she has done a lot of travelling, hiking. Seems adventurous, as most people in their 20s are/were at some point... Zoe has never been like this, never wanted to do go camping or do anything outside her comfort zone (unless it’s in a £3000 per night tree house*). Alfie seems to be trying new things lately, with the Iceland trip etc. I think he’s definitely bored because Zoe’s lifestyle is suited to someone who’s already DONE the adventuring, marriage, babies... but she’s never done anything! I thought there was hope when she started running in summer, normally running is an amazing way for people to change their lives around but she couldn’t even stick to the programme!

* gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.