Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New thread!!! Hope the title is ok, Continue here if so!!!

now,
if you’re not feeling up to it,
just skip this thread completely!!!!!

Don’t overexert yourself by commenting or reading comments if you’re just not feeling up to it.

nobody wants ANYONE to feel like they’re under pressure, just do what you can!!!
Half a comment if that’s all you can manage.

protect your mental health at all costs and if that means going to bed for the month so be it!!!

Tattlella 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Kerrywal

Omg did anyone see in the vlog that she really liked the mince pie flavoured porridge and then the second Alfie said he hated it she decided she didn’t like it either... how sad. She clearly isn’t being herself.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
In the time that they have been together Tanya and Jim have got married and divorced, Louise has got divorced found another guy and had a baby, Niomi has split from Marcus and is now engaged about to move abroad and even her manager has got married. If I were Zoe I would be feeling pissed their lives have not changed at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Moreteaplease

So in her vlog today they are talking about going for a colonic irrigation (Alfie suggested it and Mark said he wanted too, of course)
Zoe said “I wonder how much would come out” and Mark says “yours would just be pizza and sweets” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Lottie is a 2019 Avril Levigne 😁
Zoe will have her taken out and get herself a “Melissa” replacement that has no interest in Alfie 🙂

(I assume at least one person understands 🤣🤣)

OG Zalfie skater boy!

He was a boy
She was a.... grown ass woman 🙄
Can I make it any more....weird as fuck
He was a twat
She did fuck all 🤷‍♀️
stayed. in. bed. all. day....
He wanted her subs,
But she'd never tell , Secretly she wanted his as well
But all of her friends
Stuck up their nose
When they heard of Zalfie they muttered “fuck knows”
Someone, please re-write the lyrics! My phone is on 1%. ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Alfies_Boy

“I’m autumnal rich and you’re winter poor, watch my vlogmas video so I get paid even more!!!”

0ED54C42-FD7B-4AE1-8139-B9E38D0F5C6E.png

The smug Zoella smirk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

coconochanel

VIP Member
She’d go on about how smol her fingers are and how teeny the band has to be.
Then how she has to get her hair done to suit her tiny head and her dress altered for her frail little self. Wedding breakfast pizza and donuts. All #gifted.
Lets hope its not a long walk down the aisle or she might need to be carried. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
The fake glasses. They piss me off so much. As someone who’s a full time glasses/lenses wearer the fake glasses are so frustrating.

Reactions: 42
I have a rescue pug. The problem is they are bred within an inch of their life because they were status symbols. The reality is they can’t breathe, and have a very poor quality of life. It’s people like Zoe and Alfie, spending thousands on a pedigree pug that pushes the industry forward and results in more and more breeding for these poor creatures.
Our pug was abandoned and we rescued her from a shelter. She struggles to breathe and will probably have to have surgery to widen her nostrils.
I get so angry watching Zoe say how cute Nala is when she snores, the poor thing can’t breathe!
Just another example of a complete lack in education and a decision they’ve made purely based on social status and wealth.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Horatio

VIP Member
I personally didn’t know you should wash your clothes or anything you purchase before wearing/using until this year.
Yeah to be honest I think that’s kind of OTT for new stuff. Yes I know that clothes are tried on by other people before you buy them , but if something doesn’t look or smell bad then I’d rather just not think about it. Realistically we come into contact with other people’s bacteria all the time. There’s only so much you can do. And bedding ? Isn’t it usually in plastic packaging?
If you want to wash new clothes, fine, but I don’t think anyone can be accused of being disgustingly dirty if they choose not to.

Reactions: 41

Thisisnotanad

Oh how I wish she would leave af Elfie and get her shit together. If I had her money and ish that comes with it...I would (Zoe take note):

-Dump Alfie's annoying and childlish ass.
-Get a pt to tell me what to eat and obvs lift some heavy ish to get strong.
-Wear whatever the feck I want in order to impress the girl looking back at me in the mirror and nobody else.
-Work, work, work.
-Date, date, date. You know, meet men. Older men that know what they want and that want to settle down, get married and have children (seeing as that is what she wants!).
-Once that sexy and minted older man is tied down...do all those things from above and then spend my days cooking, baking, decorating and whatever else the hell it is she likes doing.
-The End.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
You’re all being so cruel to Zoe!!!!

enough is enough, everyone saying she does the exact same thing in Brighton and why does she travel...you’re gonna eat your words.

Netflix USA is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT to Netflix UK!!!!
And didn’t she say the US shows are aired WEEKS after their shown in the US!!!!
Like she legitimately put that in a vlog with absolutely no self awareness or shame!!

you’re all trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
He makes her look like a damn fool dressed like that. Especially when he's dressed relatively normal. You just know he said she'd look more cool or attractive dressed in baggy clothes 🤦 someone take that girl away from him and slap some sense into her
They all look dreadful, Zach and Lottie included. The condom hats, the saggy sportswear, the shapeless trousers rolled at the ankle with white PE socks and mum's aerobics trainers circa '91... Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

CAL27

Does anyone else find it a bit weird that he’s saying he wants to buy this secret present in the states because it’s cheaper? Because it’s not like he can’t afford it and to be trying to save money on a gift for your girlfriend of 7 years? You would think he could pay retail price just once considering he saves so much money on everything else in his life being #sponsored.
Hope this makes sense it just irks me a bit that he’s a millionaire that gets so many free things, banging on about wanting to buy something slightly cheaper.

Reactions: 38

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Omg did anyone see in the vlog that she really liked the mince pie flavoured porridge and then the second Alfie said he hated it she decided she didn’t like it either... how sad. She clearly isn’t being herself.
Why on earth would she do that? Is she that aware he isn't into her as she is? So sad. So weird. I just watched the clip. She is SO excited by it and lets him try it and he says it tastes like dirt. Then she is like "oh, you're right." And her demeanor changes. Then he is like "see, you're finished. Could you eat the whole thing? (like he is trying to convince her to not like it) and Zoe is like "no." It is actually really uncomfortable to watch. Then she only gives it a 3 out of 5. Alfie gives it a 3 out of 10. And Zoe says "yeah, you're right. I don't like it."

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 37