Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember for what occasion it was that Alfie came home with flowers for Zoe and had a nice dinner planned, and she flat out stated she would rather stay home? I was thinking it was her birthday or an anniversary, but I can't find anything. It was at least a few years ago.
The last time I remember Alfie bringing home flowers was in the old house for an anniversary. 4th or 5th I think.

Reactions: 6
Just thought I’d add a pet peeve of mine. It’s the way she pushes her glasses up w/ her bent fingers all up against the lenses like maybe a 4 yr old would do. Is she so lacking in fine motor skills that she’s unable to touch the frames w/ her fingertips?! (Hi Zoe’s friends laughing their asses off! I know you see it too!)

New title here is so hilarious! 🤗

I hated the colonic talk. It was as if she was sabotaging her own ‘meh’ vlogmas video!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just screams overly dependant. I really think there’s something deeper there than anxiety, hopefully her ‘therapist’ can figure it out or maybe they have already? But Zoe will continue to bury her head in the sand because it’s too scary.
Oh it's way more than just anxiety. Everyone is different.
She comes off as very co-dependent and has her safety blankets, Alfie and Mark. Well and her house too!
She should do sensorimotor therapy. And work from the core beliefs like learn self love etc.
She needs to work on herself she clearly isn't happy alone or happy in herself and thus will never have a truly happy relationship.

Reactions: 7
Is that Poppy on the left? The way she is gazing adoringly at Alfie is just a little weird. They are very close in that family huh? 😂

I haven’t managed to bring myself to watch anymore half assed vlogmas so thanks for the breakdown.

I love that Alfie thought to invite Lottie to New York. He probably wanted it to just be the 2 of them but Zoe wouldn’t have that. Of course we all know how much Zoe loves to stay inside, she probably invited Zac to make it a couples trip so that she wouldn’t have to do too much outdoorsy stuff. It seems he was an afterthought if he hadn’t booked his ticket. I wonder if they are paying for it?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So in her vlog today they are talking about going for a colonic irrigation (Alfie suggested it and Mark said he wanted too, of course)
Zoe said “I wonder how much would come out” and Mark says “yours would just be pizza and sweets” 😂😂😂😂
I should think Mark is just desperate for something up his bum at this point, even if it's just a hose 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think Alfie doesn't want her to tag along his stupid trips (I said adventures previously because he thinks they are) but rather she doesn't want to go!

She's got anxiety. She freaks out on flying! She says she so scared! She rather sit in her living room in lounge wear. Boo.

Maybe we should do a bingo on what she'll do in NY.

Her dissing Alfie on eating soup for breakfast?
Does she think a sugary cereal would be better?
And why don't they have milk? What do they have in the stupid kitchen?

"I'm running Alfie my speciality bath."

You legit turn the tap on Zoe. And drop one of those chemically factory made bath bomb into water.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think Alfie doesn't want her to tag along his stupid trips (I said adventures previously because he thinks they are) but rather she doesn't want to go!

She's got anxiety. She freaks out on flying! She says she so scared! She rather sit in her living room in lounge wear. Boo.

Maybe we should do a bingo on what she'll do in NY.

Her dissing Alfie on eating soup for breakfast?
Does she think a sugary cereal would be better?
And why don't they have milk? What do they have in the stupid kitchen?

"I'm running Alfie my speciality bath."

You legit turn the tap on Zoe. And drop one of those chemically factory made bath bomb into water.
Alfie then gets out...

"Did you enjoy your bath?"
"No"

Always so grateful, isn't he

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I like Lottie, I think she really naturally pretty and effortlessly 'cool', she doesnt have to try or pretend at all.

I still find it weird over the video where Alfie says to Zoe about dressing different and more 'skater' or something along those lines!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I like Lottie, I think she really naturally pretty and effortlessly 'cool', she doesnt have to try or pretend at all.

I still find it weird over the video where Alfie says to Zoe about dressing different and more 'skater' or something along those lines!
Yeah she seems to be pretty normal. She had an insta story the other day of her skateboarding and that comment definitely came to mind.

I’m curious what the dynamic will be like on the New York trip. Last time, it seemed like Soppy and Mark were just bending to Zoella’s every want/need. Although Sean and Mark did go out alone one night.

I haven’t paid much attention to Lottie or Zach previously but it seems every time Zalfie’s hanging out with them, it’s out and about, not at home. It just seems like they’re the type who would prefer to go out and see the city a little bit rather than ONLY leave to eat and take instas, then spend the rest of the time at their hotel.

Reactions: 9
I’m curious what the dynamic will be like on the New York trip. Last time, it seemed like Soppy and Mark were just bending to Zoella’s every want/need. Although Sean and Mark did go out alone one night.

I haven’t paid much attention to Lottie or Zach previously but it seems every time Zalfie’s hanging out with them, it’s out and about, not at home. It just seems like they’re the type who would prefer to go out and see the city a little bit rather than ONLY leave to eat and take instas, then spend the rest of the time at their hotel.
I cannot wait to see this awkward clash of personalities...does Lottie officially work for Zoe or Alfie?

Reactions: 5
Zoe said she puts so much pressure on herself over vlogmas. I dont see how she does the same thing every year and its nothing spectacular.....

1, goes away for a few days with Alfie, poppy, sean and mark-although thankfully not this year
2 , buys xmas tree and decorates it
3, buys some gifts ( usually online)
4, wraps said gifts in a timelapse
5, cleans house
6, goes to garden centre with mark
7, pops in office
8, opens stuff in her p.o box
9, does a food shop (usually online)
10, gift giving with mark
11, goes to amanda and nicks house then they all go to church then come back to zoes for canapes and xmas festivies.

feel free to add on if theres anything ive missed.

Reactions: 13
It is weird that she is morphing herself into Lotty...
Lotty has long wavy hair? So does Zoe.
Lotty wears a beanie? So does Zoe.
Lotty wears glasses? So does Zoe.
Lotty goes on holiday with Alfie for work? So does Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have the same name as one of the gals frequently mentioned in these threads (don't want to say which one cos #anonymity) and I keep feeling so attacked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If there’s one thing I’ve noticed in her Vlogmas videos it’s that she really doesn’t have her own life and her own set of friends outside of Mark. It’s all Alfie’s friends and then his hanger-on “blogger” sister and her equally useless bf.

She’s made herself so dependent on Alfie who is an overgrown manchild. No wonder her MH is suffering. No one tells her anything and instead enables her with her bad life choices. Her biggest support system is someone whose checked out of their relationship years ago.

Seeing her pretend she dislikes the instant porridge in Vlogmas Day 3 immediately after Alfie said he didn’t care for it was awkward. And especially when Alfie kept trying to insist his opinion was the right one only— the same guy who did the Tory £1 video. Yes, Zoe listen to Alfie. He’s full of wisdom that one...

It just makes me appreciate the healthy non-toxic relationships that I have. Also, like others have echoed. I’m really getting sick of all these gifted videos she does. I will laugh if Alfie did propose on the *gifted NY trip and somehow managed to work with a jeweler to get a *gifted engagement ring. He won’t but I could see Alfie doing this so he doesn’t have to pay for anything when he becomes desperate enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The way she was digging around in the porridge pot with her hands to get out any raisins just absolutely turned my stomach. Why not just use a spoon ffs
Same! And why do they never have any milk??!! Alfie eating soup for breakfast bothered me more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same! And why do they never have any milk??!! Alfie eating soup for breakfast bothered me more 🤣
Same! The fact she is nearly 30 as well picking raisins out of her porridge, saying how she doesn't even really like porridge unless it's caked in some kind of unhealthy, sugary topping so all she can taste is sugar. When will her taste buds mature???

If there’s one thing I’ve noticed in her Vlogmas videos it’s that she really doesn’t have her own life and her own set of friends outside of Mark. It’s all Alfie’s friends and then his hanger-on “blogger” sister and her equally useless bf.

She’s made herself so dependent on Alfie who is an overgrown manchild. No wonder her MH is suffering. No one tells her anything and instead enables her with her bad life choices. Her biggest support system is someone whose checked out of their relationship years ago.

Seeing her pretend she dislikes the instant porridge in Vlogmas Day 3 immediately after Alfie said he didn’t care for it was awkward. And especially when Alfie kept trying to insist his opinion was the right one only— the same guy who did the Tory £1 video. Yes, Zoe listen to Alfie. He’s full of wisdom that one...

It just makes me appreciate the healthy non-toxic relationships that I have. Also, like others have echoed. I’m really getting sick of all these gifted videos she does. I will laugh if Alfie did propose on the *gifted NY trip and somehow managed to work with a jeweler to get a *gifted engagement ring. He won’t but I could see Alfie doing this so he doesn’t have to pay for anything when he becomes desperate enough.
Agree with all of this. Even if she wanted to leave him, where would she go? My understanding (could be wrong) is that majority of A to Z creatives staff work for both her and Alfie (except Maddie and Alfie’s equivalent of Maddie) meaning they’d still have to see each other at work or one of them would have to hire a new team. Would she stay in Brighton with no friends that aren’t tied to Alfie? If she wanted to leave Brighton to escape him, where would she move to? I don’t really see her moving back home. I think I she’s lonely now, but thinking of her life without Alfie or the people she’s tied to through Alfie, probably doesn’t give her much hope. Maybe if she was still friends with Louise or someone outside of their Brighton group who she could lean on, it would be easier. I guess she’s friends with Tanya but I think she was traveling between LA and London quite a bit.

Considering her flexible work schedule, she could really benefit from doing a weekly activity, like a Pilates or spin class or something, where she could meet other people her age. I think having a reason to get out of the house and meeting new people would help her tremendously.

The porridge wouldn’t have been so awkward if she was just like “Ooh, I like it!” Then changed her mind, but the fact that she was like “OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!! YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!” And then changed her mind was so cringe.

yeah the only way I can see Alfie proposing in near-ish future is if he gets major aspects of the proposal gifted. He’s said multiple times that there’s no way he could buy her a ring without people finding out on the internet, which is absolutely ridiculous. He’s not as famous as he thinks he is lol. I mean he could literally even do what they dida couple years ago at vlogmas when they went to try on rings, and then we’re like “oh no we’re not serious!!” To throw people off their trail, but then actually buy something lol (that whole exchange was super awkward too because Zoe was SO giddy afterwards and Alf was NOT)

Reactions: 12
Same! The fact she is nearly 30 as well picking raisins out of her porridge, saying how she doesn't even really like porridge unless it's caked in some kind of unhealthy, sugary topping so all she can taste is sugar. When will her taste buds mature???
Yeah it’s like don’t even bother buying porridge eat coco pops, Frosties or something if you like sweet things for breakfast, mind you those things need milk and it’s something they can’t grasp buying a pint of milk! Am sure even the milkman could go to them like every other person in their life.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.