Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was annoyed as hell by her first Vlogmas I lasted all of 2mins before I yelled at the television and had to turn it off.

She is so so self indulgent regarding her MH. I should think tonnes of us have had MH issues or struggle with it at times but we don't all use it as an excuse for everything going or brag about how we're am ambassador for Mind. Somehow she always drags that ambassador status out of storage when she's indulging in another "woe is Zozo" moment, when she's fine you never hear her mention it.

Everything the girl does is about her and her issues, her needs, her likes. The way she was talking was highly manipulative she knows exactly what to say to get the responses she wants.

The intro captured her smugly grin perfectly. If I'd have animated it she'd have slipped in Nala's tit and ended up head first in the dustbin where a pigeon craps on her hair and she gets trash stuck in it. Cut to Nala gobbling all the festive food and destroying the Xmas tree.

Christmas is cancelled, witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The latest vlog is an ad. She's a parody of herself, I can't even.
Her, Holly and Mark are "shopping" at HomeSense for FREE. Gifted *sigh*.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Vlogmas day 4 (3) Winter Sunset & Christmas Shopping with Mark

1st Homesense trip this December #ad.
Everything is SoooooooOOooooo precious.
This thing is amazing, that thing is awesome, wow this one is so cute, and those ones are the BEEEESSSTT. Is the ad deal just a video catalogue to tell you what is a great present?

The entire back seat of the car is filled with bags. Zoe is over budget and Mark is under so they balance perfectly!

The next 10 minutes they are showing everything they bought, so like showing gifts they bought for everyone. They hope everyone doesn't watch it. Everything they bought is really nice. *open mouth silent laughing* "OMG I got a lot, didn't I?"

Homesense gave them gift cards to go shopping, ah that's how it was sponsored.

In to the office! Wow, Holly's job was to write Christmas poem advent calendars and put gifts for everyone into envelopes?

Okay well that's enough hard work in the office, time to go for a walk on the beach with Alfie to watch the sunset!

Cool thing that happened... filmapp reach 1 million downloads... plug for filmapp is intercepted by Alfie getting distracted by a ray of light, Alfie has never seen that before in his life! But Alfie's distracting technique is unsuccessful and she starts again, so Alfie tries a second time by taking a panoramic so she becomes incredulous... who takes a panoramic anyway. Yet again unsuccessful. She is able to keep together and finish her ad.

She wonders if Alfie will run a bath for her tonight since she did for him then makes a face cause she knows that's never going to happen with her manchild boyfriend. Philosopher Zoella comes to visit to muse about beaches.

They try and fail to be #couplegoalzzzz on the couch.

After taking a 3 and a half hour on the nap, Alfie puts chicken in the oven and cooked since there probably aren't any takeaways available at half 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The latest vlog is an ad. She's a parody of herself, I can't even.
Her, Holly and Mark are "shopping" at HomeSense for FREE. Gifted *sigh*.
Does anyone find Mark reaction to Zoella's gifts is soo fake? Specially at the end

Reactions: 13
I'm just watching the start of her latest vlog, its got painful to watch Alfie being round her, hes so uninterested its unbelievable. Only answers he gives to anything are smarky remarks otherwise he might aswell just roll his eyes and walk away.

Reactions: 8
Cool thing that happened... filmapp reach 1 million downloads... plug for filmapp is intercepted by Alfie getting distracted by a ray of light, Alfie has never seen that before in his life! But Alfie's distracting technique is unsuccessful and she starts again, so Alfie tries a second time by taking a panoramic so she becomes incredulous... who takes a panoramic anyway. Yet again unsuccessful. She is able to keep together and finish her ad.

She wonders if Alfie will run a bath for her tonight since she did for him then makes a face cause she knows that's never going to happen with her manchild boyfriend.
He can never be happy for her and always needs to one up her. What a healthy relationship... Not that Zoe had much to do with the app lbr. So it really isn't her accomplishment but if she can feature his lame overpriced playing cards in her DW ad then he can shut up for a minute and let Zoe live out her pretend title of being co-founder of the filmm app.

He's lost all pretense and gives zero f*cks of even trying with Zoe anymore. She could do better but doesn't try so she reaps what she sows. As if Alfie ever does something nice for Zoe out of the kindness of his heart as opposed to doing it for his 'gram, YT views, and trying to get more sponsorships.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Vlogmas day 4 (3) Winter Sunset & Christmas Shopping with Mark

1st Homesense trip this December #ad.
Everything is SoooooooOOooooo precious.
This thing is amazing, that thing is awesome, wow this one is so cute, and those ones are the BEEEESSSTT. Is the ad deal just a video catalogue to tell you what is a great present?

The entire back seat of the car is filled with bags. Zoe is over budget and Mark is under so they balance perfectly!

The next 10 minutes they are showing everything they bought, so like showing gifts they bought for everyone. They hope everyone doesn't watch it. Everything they bought is really nice. *open mouth silent laughing* "OMG I got a lot, didn't I?"

Homesense gave them gift cards to go shopping, ah that's how it was sponsored.

In to the office! Wow, Holly's job was to write Christmas poem advent calendars and put gifts for everyone into envelopes?

Okay well that's enough hard work in the office, time to go for a walk on the beach with Alfie to watch the sunset!

She wonders if Alfie will run a bath for her tonight since she did for him then makes a face cause she knows that's never going to happen with her manchild boyfriend. Philosopher Zoella comes to visit to muse about beaches.

They try and fail to be #couplegoalzzzz on the couch.

After taking a 3 and a half hour on the nap, Alfie puts chicken in the oven and cooked since there probably aren't any takeaways available at half 12.
Haha, I love your writing style! ā€œAlfie getting distracted by a ray of lightā€ - was there ever a better indication of Alfieā€™s attention span

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone find Mark reaction to Zoella's gifts is soo fake? Specially at the end
Mark didn't seem his 'fun' self in this at all. He didn't seem interested in anything being shown. Literally only turned up for the freebies.

• Heart
Mark didn't seem his 'fun' self in this at all. He didn't seem interested in anything being shown. Literally only turned up for the freebies.
He was like this last year too when they were in Bruges. I think because it's another year he's single again. Plus, he's not traveling with Zoe to NY so even less content for December.

Heā€™s much more natural with Cheyenne he only goes Zoeā€™s cause he feels he has to I reckon.

By this time next year I think she will have moved back home, deleted her social media and cut off the Deyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
It was also funny when Mark pointed "to safe the planet" regarding the reusable bottle LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Zoes got a dreadlock well try brushing and washing your hair more then once a week.:rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
With the acroyoga fail thing OMG...she looks so unfit!! She always points regarding how tiny she is but for me she has a weak and thin granma body style...you know what I mean guys, that kind of body with 0 muscle

Screenshot_2019-12-05-18-45-50-351_com.google.android.youtube.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
We have a day 3.... (also known as 4 for the none depressed that have to work for a living)

I thought she promised us a few days off šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø And to add mark to the torture that a vlog is. šŸ˜«

She always points regarding how tiny she is
sheā€™s skinny/fat her diet in that of a fat person but she doesnā€™t eat enough of it to make a difference to her weight.

Reactions: 14
Mark commenting on how buying a reusable water bottle is "saving the planet"...while they show a ton of useless plastic crap that they bought.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Would someone be able to point me in the direction of the infamous ā€œring trying onā€ vlog please

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.