Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dancingqueen5678

Chatty Member
Feel sorry for their daughter, she’s only a little baby.

That said though… Would love to be a fly on a wall in Perrie Edwards’ house when she read that 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Meh they’re not nice words to speak but I’m not sure that constitutes harassment, unless there is more to the story. So Yolanda enters his home unannounced and uninvited, yet she is the one who is accusing him of harassment because he told her to get fucked? Having said that, I can see why Yol would want to have access to her granddaughter if say Zayn was high or doing drugs while minding Khai. It’s kind of a hard situation to form an opinion either way on without knowing more of the facts
Yolanda has a real Karen energy to her. I can totally see marching into Zayn's home like she owned the place and making demands, and him getting emotional and maybe walking towards her a bit too fast and her getting scared and maybe tripping over something. Yolanda would be the type to claim that as harassment.

Maybe I'm just being optimist but I have a hard time believing that Gigi would leave her daughter alone with Zayn while she's working in Paris if he's on hard drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Gamu

VIP Member
I don’t have an opinion on Zayn or know much about his personality but I’m not sure I’d trust anything that Yolanda has to say after the Munchenhausen drama on RHOBH. I bet he barged past her or something and she then claimed he’d attacked her.

Reactions: 33

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Exactly my thoughts. We live in a world where white people regularly call the police on ethnic minorities for sometimes nothing/minor things or when they are in fact the aggressors and when the police get there, they assume that the person of colour is immediately guilty. You only have to type “Karen” or “Kevin” in the search bars of social media. This is why I’m reserved on making a judgement re: him until there is hardcore evidence, especially as Yolanda is known to be manipulative and vindictive. If he did in fact assault her, I’m not condoning it at all and that’s what is getting misconstrued. For those that think that there is more to the story than meets the eye, it seems those with the opposing view think that we are condoning violence. I know for sure, I personally am not.
Wow. It’s fine to be assaulted by a man in front of your granddaughter if you’re a bit ‘Karen’ like then and the man in question is famous.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Some of the comments on this thread are absolutely horrific, with posters tying themselves in knots to invent scenarios where they can make the abuser the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Jeez the amount of “Im not defending him BUT” or “no one is saying he is in the right BUT”
There are no buts about it - she can be the most obnoxious woman in the world and yet she does not deserve to be physically and verbally abused which is what he has been convicted of.
In his statement he doesn’t even deny it, he excuses it, doesn’t apologise and gaslights by down playing it and mentions his daughter and her safety. And basically victim blames her.
Really is a really average ex boyband member worth this level of excuses?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

KINGAA

VIP Member
I just…. This thread is leaving me speechless. Is there some die hard 1D fans in here or something? Who see Zayn as some god who can do no wrong?

If he was truly truly innocent he was of fought for his innocence for the sake of his child. Not basically say nothing and take the punishment which could be used against him with custody of his child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

LDNtea

VIP Member
She doesn't go to the US much but he has publicly said he gets along with her the most. Its the younger two who are problematic, insecure and chavvy imo. Waliyha has been to see him the most and Gigi used to comment on a lot of her posts around the time she came to Bradford for Eid. I find it BIZARRE that none of the family have been to see the Khai apart from the mother. The dads so lowkey so we dont know if he goes too but seems he doesn't go with Trisha bc Doniya posts making his dinner most nights :ROFLMAO:
It’s fucking hilarious that some kid from Bradford managed to knock up Gigi Hadid I know nothing of his fam but can I imagine them all bonding with Yolanda and David at Xmas!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

emm

VIP Member
Meh they’re not nice words to speak but I’m not sure that constitutes harassment, unless there is more to the story. So Yolanda enters his home unannounced and uninvited, yet she is the one who is accusing him of harassment because he told her to get fucked? Having said that, I can see why Yol would want to have access to her granddaughter if say Zayn was high or doing drugs while minding Khai. It’s kind of a hard situation to form an opinion either way on without knowing more of the facts
I don't really know anything about Zayn so cannot comment, but Yolanda would do literally anything for publicity for her or her family. OT but it really annoys me that Bella was arrested for drink driving (I cannot remember when but it was when Yolanda was on Real Housewives) and has never faced any consequences for it, meanwhile a poor black guy can be murdered by the police. The justice system is just so unfair

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Lara98

Chatty Member
It’s fucking hilarious that some kid from Bradford managed to knock up Gigi Hadid I know nothing of his fam but can I imagine them all bonding with Yolanda and David at Xmas!!!! 🤣
I can't get my head around gigi coming Bradford!!!😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nevermind her penny for the thoughts of a Miss P Edwards right about now.
Nah, she's too busy loving her little bub, getting ready to launch her fashion line, cheering on her hot as hell boyfriend in his game, and basking in the glow that comes with being in the best girl group in the world. If she spares him a thought, I hope it's not more than "phew, dodged that bullet".

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Meowsy

Looks like Zayn has been charged with harassment.

The court documents quoted in the TMZ article say
Zayn pled no contest Wednesday to harassment and was fined, but with conditions. He's on 90 days probation for each count, totaling 360 days. He also must complete an anger management class and a domestic violence program. He must have no contact with Yolanda or the security guard.
Yet people still come up with fantastic ideas like “he was probably just walking too fast” and “she probably has done something to provoke him” - yeah right, like any domestic violence victim knows that you can “provoke” an abuser by breathing wrong, but apparently if the woman has “Karen energy” about her, it’s ok to harass her? Sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

dancingqueen5678

Chatty Member
Nobody is saying he doesn’t have issues, he does; hence the fact he is a recluse and a supposed drug addict who hides himself away and has done for years. But in this case he was asking someone to leave his home and they wouldn’t. I’m not excusing what happened and I don’t doubt he can have a temper but the whole incident could have been avoided if Yolanda a) never turned up unannounced and b) left when she was asked to leave.
yeah I agree. I don't condone Zayn's action and it's clear he's had serious issues for years now but I'm not buying Yolanda was just stood there helplessly either. I assume the situation was volatile from both parties and it has escalated badly. Zayn is in the wrong but let's not act like Yolanda is a wall flower

Reactions: 23

mermaidexoxo

Gigi also played on a volleyball team when she was in High School and Yolanda tried to discourage Gigi from playing saying volleyball players “eat and are built like men”. Very toxic behaviour from a mother. (This was shown on RHOBH)

Reactions: 22

Smca53

VIP Member
I would respect Gigi a whole lot more for wanting to keep her daughter “private” if she didn’t post about her constantly on Instagram and post photos with her face hidden from view, etc. Just don’t post about her at all if you truly want to keep her life private. The way she is acting, posting photos of her daughters hands, or with her head cut out of the photo or whatever, it’s as if she’s desperate to get the baby attention whilst also pretending to be above it.

idk2

VIP Member
I think it's wild that some of you demonise marijuana use so much. It's fast becoming legal in a lot of states with NYC pledging to legalise it by 2021 but due to covid haven't yet. Weed helps people with MANY issues, including anxiety and depression. I have a relative in the UK who was told by her doctor to take it for her MS pains and says it helps her mental health SO much. Zayn probably needed that to even get on the live, we literally don't know how he copes with his anxiety and where it stems from but clearly, he has different coping strategies such as drinking and weed.

Personally, I don't think he does anything deeper than that, right now. I definitely think he DID, especially when he went through that gaunt, unhealthy period but now he looks a lot healthier. I think being on the farm and free to roam on the land must really help him and Gigi and I'm glad they have that. I always thought they did animal therapy but I could be wrong. Also, when Zayn was on live, I'm sure he was at the farm and Gigi was in NYC with Khai/Yolanda as she was working, no? When Gigi posted making that dinner, she was back on the farm and Zayn had stopped going live even though he said he was planning on doing one each night. I think its funny how fast people jump to conclusions tbh. We don't even know if the baby was even in the same state as him that night realistically as they hop from the farm and NYC so often AND during the live, Zayn is clearly talking to other people in the room so he wouldn't be the only person looking after the baby if you really think Gigi would allow that shit lol.

RE Gigi's issues, I think she was a big coke head back when she got into modelling but could easily take it or leave it. I think her biggest issue is her relationship with food and overcoming all Yolanda's toxic comments. She seems a lot more healthier recently, even before her pregnancy but I've always found it weird how they make an aesthetic out of eating burgers before their runway shows as if anyone will actually believe that. I think Bella is the messiest Hadid sister. Her r/s with the Weeknd was BAD. Two drug addicts addicted to each other plus she was in rehab this month wasn't she? Shes been so messed up since she was 16/17, it seems Yolanda's comments got to Bella more than Gigi. The fact that she was having nose jobs and changing her face at 16 is still wild to me.

• Heart
Tbh I think a lot of ppl commenting here do not understand the societal and power dynamics between a man of color and a white woman. I don’t doubt that zayn has anger issues - there’s recorded history of that. But the fact is, that their respective race makes her look like a bigger victim and him a worse abuser. I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I mainly hope that this doesn’t have a negative impact on Khai in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

KINGAA

VIP Member
Think this blind from Blind Gossip is pretty right, what Zayn did was inexcusable but Yolanda is a terrible mother who wants to live vicariously through the fame she’s engineered for her children. Seeing what Bella did to her face to become ‘acceptable’ is shocking and at best she passively let her way too young daughter have those procedures without intervening, and at worst she actively encouraged it. She is toxic as is Zayn, neither of them come out of this covered in any glory. There is no excuse, nor ever will there be for him being verbally and possibly physically aggressive to a woman, even if that woman is unpalatable to say the least. She needs to have a long hard look at herself though too (which I’m sure she won’t). She’s pushed her children forward to be the celebrities she craved them to be with little or no thought of their well-being and mental health and has been hugely abusive to them as a result. I also think she has a form of munchausen this gives a good breakdown of how the Lyme disease she reckons practically the whole family had just wasn’t possible.
She may well be a terrible mother but that is nothing to do with someone physically hurting her. He didn’t really deny it and accepted anger management and domestic violence courses.

It’s like saying a woman who was domestically abused by her husband, although he’s bad for hitting her she was annoying. So basically saying it was ok, he was pushed into it.

Reactions: 21