Zayn / Gigi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Zayn has been charged with harassment.

The court documents quoted in the TMZ article say
Zayn pled no contest Wednesday to harassment and was fined, but with conditions. He's on 90 days probation for each count, totaling 360 days. He also must complete an anger management class and a domestic violence program. He must have no contact with Yolanda or the security guard.
Yet people still come up with fantastic ideas like “he was probably just walking too fast” and “she probably has done something to provoke him” - yeah right, like any domestic violence victim knows that you can “provoke” an abuser by breathing wrong, but apparently if the woman has “Karen energy” about her, it’s ok to harass her? Sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If he is being done for harassment then she should be done for trespassing. Sounds like he just wanted her to get the duck out and she wouldn’t and it escalated from that. Not excusing what happened at all, but harassment? I got the impression harassment was consistent and persistent.. not a few insults thrown in a heated exchange? I wonder what Yolanda said to him during this altercation, I doubt she was stood there silent. When someone asks you to leave their premises you should leave. Period.

Reactions: 17
Well, apparently there was just enough evidence for the judge to have done him for harassment and not enough to have done her for trespassing, so make of that what you will.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well he didn’t pursue the trespassing so that’s probably why she wasn’t charged. He could have but it seems like he didn’t want to make the whole incident into the public spectacle that it has since become

Reactions: 11
Nobody is saying he doesn’t have issues, he does; hence the fact he is a recluse and a supposed drug addict who hides himself away and has done for years. But in this case he was asking someone to leave his home and they wouldn’t. I’m not excusing what happened and I don’t doubt he can have a temper but the whole incident could have been avoided if Yolanda a) never turned up unannounced and b) left when she was asked to leave.

Reactions: 16
What he said to Gigi fits with what has been said here about her relationship with her mum.

Reactions: 6
Nobody is saying he doesn’t have issues, he does; hence the fact he is a recluse and a supposed drug addict who hides himself away and has done for years. But in this case he was asking someone to leave his home and they wouldn’t. I’m not excusing what happened and I don’t doubt he can have a temper but the whole incident could have been avoided if Yolanda a) never turned up unannounced and b) left when she was asked to leave.
yeah I agree. I don't condone Zayn's action and it's clear he's had serious issues for years now but I'm not buying Yolanda was just stood there helplessly either. I assume the situation was volatile from both parties and it has escalated badly. Zayn is in the wrong but let's not act like Yolanda is a wall flower

Reactions: 23
If it happened at the farm, it’s actually Yolanda’s house tho

I'm pretty sure they live in a separate house on the farm if memory serves me correctly

Reactions: 1
Of course he wanted to keep it private, he assaulted a woman.
Doesn’t matter what we think of her - in no circumstances is this acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Of course he wanted to keep it private, he assaulted a woman.
Doesn’t matter what we think of her - in no circumstances is this acceptable.
Tbf none of us were there, we can't blindly defend or condemn him. And actually I don't think anyone has defended him. Its just speculation on the context, their relationships and personalities. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Personally i’m surprised that the word harassment can be used to describe shouting at someone down a phone. Not saying it's right or wrong.

What I will say is wrong is that it's gone so public, for the sake of the people (and baby) caught in the middle. If Yolanda has fueled this then that's tit of her. And perhaps Zayn shouldn't have spoken out about it like he has, feeding the drama.

Reactions: 12
Maybe, maybe we are making a lot of excuses for some pretty crappy behaviour because it’s a heartthrob from a boy band.
Why is it wrong it’s gone public? He was charged so it’s a matter of public record - as it should be. To protect potential future victims.
He can say he wanted to keep it private for his daughter all he likes and that he pleaded guilty to protect his family, it’s pretty gaslighting language.
i hope he seeks the professional help he clearly needs

Reactions: 18
This happened last month right? It’s weird that it took this long to become public. Usually these things are public info as soon as a record is made

Reactions: 1
Maybe, maybe we are making a lot of excuses for some pretty crappy behaviour because it’s a heartthrob from a boy band.
Why is it wrong it’s gone public? He was charged so it’s a matter of public record - as it should be. To protect potential future victims.
He can say he wanted to keep it private for his daughter all he likes and that he pleaded guilty to protect his family, it’s pretty gaslighting language.
i hope he seeks the professional help he clearly needs
Because the breakdown of a family is distressing and emotional enough without having the world watching and commenting on it. Being a new mum is hard enough.

And to reiterate my point that no one here is saying it's ok, but also we don't know the details. What we do know is that this will affect his daughter.

Reactions: 8
no one is making excuses and arguably everyone agrees he is wrong. We are just speculating on the context of the situation and how that must have come about. You don't go from happy family farm life with your new baby to domestic violence and harassment over night

I feel for Gigi most of all. Imagine getting that phone call when you’re all the way over in Paris and all hell is breaking loose between your mother and partner while your baby is there

Actually, hang on. Do we know if Khai was even there? Maybe she was with Gigi?

Reactions: 20
I feel for Gigi most of all. Imagine getting that phone call when you’re all the way over in Paris and all hell is breaking loose between your mother and partner while your baby is there

Actually, hang on. Do we know if Khai was even there? Maybe she was with Gigi?
The poor girl needs to date someone who is ok with her overbearing mother or cut momager off but I doubt that will ever happen.

Either way, her and Zayn are bad news. They should co-parent at most.

Zayn doesn't use hard drugs literally this rumour about him created by other gossip sites and encouraged by the users here is so sus. His white ex-bandmates go off on the regular about tripping on acid and mushrooms but somehow zayn who time and time again says he just smokes week is the heroine addict?? Smells like an r word......
God you seem obsessed with Zayn looking at prev posts.
psychedelics and heroin are two very different things also 🤣

Reactions: 8