Zayn / Gigi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just…. This thread is leaving me speechless. Is there some die hard 1D fans in here or something? Who see Zayn as some god who can do no wrong?

If he was truly truly innocent he was of fought for his innocence for the sake of his child. Not basically say nothing and take the punishment which could be used against him with custody of his child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Shouting at Gigi to grow a pair of balls and stand up to the mother does not constitute harassment to me. Neither does shouting at someone to stay away from your daughter and get out of your home. I’m sure if he’d have fought it he would have been cleared but he said he pleaded no contest so it wouldn’t become a big thing. Well it has and now I’m sure he wishes he defended himself against such ridiculous charges.
When you put it like this it does make you wonder why Yolanda blasted this after the conviction? Zayn would've said that he agreed to it to keep the peace, so why couldn't she stick to that? I'm not condoning his actions whatever they may be, more so the timing. Why didn't she speak up when it happened, rather than weeks or so later?
It's kind of known that Yolanda doesn't approve of him because of his hermit ways, so this is like the public nail in the coffin that could stop Zayn and Gigi from ever getting back together.

Reactions: 10
Again you are taking what you want and using it to fit your narrative. Gigi might not care about her kid I don’t know I have never met her.
no i am asking if that is what you think. of all the tattle threads i follow this is the most needlessly aggressive

Reactions: 4
The farm house is owned by Zayn and Gigi. What led up to why Yolanda was there is up for debate. The fact of the matter is he put his hands on her, witnessed by a security guy whom he also fought. As soon as you touch someone, that is assault. If he was so concerned about his safety he could have easily called 911, like a normal person does. It sounds like he was spoiling for a fight and Yolanda brought it. I don't care what the situation is, you do not swear a blue streak at your babymama's mother.

Pleading no contest means you are neither admitting guilt nor innocence. If you want to avoid court and laywer's fees, no contest is the best solution. He better watch his step, because he is a foreigner in the States and if continues being a dick, he is going to get a 1 way ticket back to the UK and no access to his daughter.

Reactions: 13
About staying in the US, will he even be allowed to now that’s he’s basically jobless?

He's probably trying to say in a crude manner that the baby isn't Yolandas, even though she wants to use her for publicity.
Easy response to her maybe saying something along the lines of what gives you the right … ERRRR THE FUCKIN SPERM THAT CAME OUT OF ME COCK YOLANDA

it’s not a funny situation. But those quotes did make me laugh I can’t lie. U can take the boy outta Bradford 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure where people are getting it was only a verbal altercation from...he pleaded no contest to shoving Yolanda into a dresser, and calling her a "bleeping Dutch slut", attempting to fight the security guard working, ⁠to harassing Gigi and telling her to "strap on some bleeping balls and defend your partner against your bleeping mother in my house." over the phone and referring to Khai as "the bleeping sperm that came out of my bleeping cock"
Thank you for reiterating what every article is already saying - He said he AGREED to plead no contest so the situation wouldn't be dragged out and hurt his partner and child in the long run. I'm assuming it was agreed with Gigi rather than Yolanda. However the day after he plead no contest, he releases his own statement on his Twitter and then not even 20 mins later, TMZ has an article about the whole incident.
That screams Yolanda not getting the attention and outcome she wanted therefore she has leaked the alteration to the press. Otherwise, no one was any of the wiser.

The whole conversation is taken out of context, we were only leaked what ZAYN said. What did Yolanda say? We have NO idea what they were arguing about. I assume Yolanda was interfering and maybe wanting to see Khai and turned up unannounced which may have prompted Zayn to refer to Khai as his child, therefore, he can dictate who sees her which led to the rather uncouth comment about his sperm. After reading more, I'm assuming Yolanda must've bought the security man with her. There's no way Zayn's security personnel wouldn't listen to him if told to get out plus I dont see why his security would be in the house and not around the property. So if my interfering MIL comes to my house backed by security demanding to see or even TAKE my child, what do I do? We all know Zayn has anger management issues and he's clearly mouthy so his words are harsh, aggressive and uncalled for. HOWEVER, if Khai was left with Zayn and this was obviously decided by Gigi. Yolanda needs to stay the duck outta it. He is her father. It makes absolutely NO sense for her to come barging in esp as it's not like she hadn't seen Khai in yonks, she was there a couple of days previously for her birthday party! One party is saying it was strictly verbal, one is saying it was physical and verbal, we will most likley never know the outcome. But personally, I'm leaning towards the less vindictive of the two.

Reactions: 12
OT but we all know how Yolanda is very triggering with her harsh eating rules, so i wonder how that dynamic worked with Zayn since i remember reading that he had some sort of ED in the past.

Yolanda seems like the worstttt MIL, if i was Dua Lipa i’d run and never look back at that family before a baby gets added in.

Reactions: 6
OT but we all know how Yolanda is very triggering with her harsh eating rules, so i wonder how that dynamic worked with Zayn since i remember reading that he had some sort of ED in the past.

Yolanda seems like the worstttt MIL, if i was Dua Lipa i’d run and never look back at that family before a baby gets added in.
It seems like Anwar keeps his distance from Yolanda but obviously, SM doesn't show everything. She's been vocal about not liking his lifestyle/interests though. He's tattooed, openly smokes weed and cigs, is on the move all the time and is very vocal about his stance on Palestinian rights which is something Yolanda has never done. She even went to several Israeli independence day parties with David Foster! That says it all if you ask me. Your children are half Palestinian FFS.

I think the most damning thing for me is she HAS lied about physical abuse before on RHOBH. If she's done it before, she'll do it again. Even when on the show, all her versions of events were often so embellished and dramatic compared to what actually happened. I completely forgot about Zayn's ED. Even Bella has spoken out against her mother micromanaging her food and I often think why Bella posts herself eating such junk all the time (whether she eats it or not!) is to trigger Yolanda lol.

Reactions: 13
From what I can see on stan twitter, most people are taking Zayn's side. I've seen a lot of 'if Yolanda was my MIL, I'd strike her too'. Does that mean they believe Zayn was violent because in the same sentence, they'll say he did nothing of the sort and to believe he did means you're racist. Someone quite literally said nobody would care if Zayn was white. Obviously vile, racist comments have been made about Zayn throughout his career but of course the world would be talking about someone from one of the most famous boybands ever hitting the mother of one of the most famous models ever no matter what race they are, it just doesn't help that he isn't white and stereotypes will be made. They are using the rumours they made up themselves about Yolanda forcing herself into the house to take pictures of the baby as gospel - do they realise that they can't use that as an excuse when it could've well likely not even happened...
I think two truths can exist at once . Yolanda is an utter witch who treats her daughters like rubbish and would exploit her grand daughter for money and attention and that Zayn isn't exactly the calm, gentle angel that his fans think he is and used sickening language to describe his own daughter. If they have documents put in place to ensure that nobody can take pictures of Khai to sell or post online and Yolanda was going to do this, surely they could take her to court. I don't know if he struck her or not but it really doesn't sit right with me no matter what she was doing.....

Reactions: 9