Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wfar

It’s not the weed people are questioning, I certainly have no problem with people smoking it, but when you’ve just had a baby and you’re allegedly a recovering drug addict, I don’t think smoking it should be your priority, no matter how high your tolerance is. I would definitely be annoyed if I was a mother doing the night feeds and taking care of the baby while my partner was getting high on Instagram live. I know there are worse things going on in the world but you could say that for pretty much every thread on here hahaha
so weird that Zayn has publicly denied using drugs other than weed and has never sung about any other drug but Harry who regularly sings about getting high and has admitted that he does drugs like mushrooms which is 100x worse doesnt get the drug addict label.
....i smell something deeper going on ..... Also the insinuation that zayn doesn't help with his child whom he lives with 24/7 bc hes too busy doing a one hour livestream is hilarious!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Keet

Chatty Member
There’s been blinds about him and hard drugs, it’s not been plucked from the air

• Wow

LDNtea

VIP Member
I’ve enwver watched the show but there is a video on YouTube called something like Yolanda controlling Gigi’s food for 15 mins straight and is a mashup of all the clips where she is taking to them about food and not eating and how important it is to be skinny

• Sad

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Zayn's behavior is uncalled for but Yolanda also seems like the MIL from hell. She completely inserts herself into her children's careers and private lives and I wouldn't be surprised she's doing that to Zayn as well, and the lad wasn't having it. She apparently leaked the news of Gigi's pregnancy and was encouraging Zayn to post about Gigi on social media and do a reality TV show together.

The victims in this situation are poor Gigi and Khai. But Gigi has always let Yolanda control her career and even what she can eat since she was a teenager that I suspect she'd always be on her mother's side. These two should break up for good.

meltattam

What has Harry living his life got to do with Zayn? His fans that troll Zayn have nothing to do with him. If Zayn wanted to 'play the game', he would but could you really imagine Zayn seizing the movie, modelling, presenting and touring opportunities that Harry has earned if he was offered them? He seems happy doing things his way. I like Zayn, I enjoyed his new album but I think people have reason to be concerned if he's on instagram live getting stoned when he has a newborn daughter and a history of drug problems. Drugs don't make you a bad person but I think you should make an effort to brush up your act before bringing children into the world. Like you said, I don't think anyone should be harassing Zayn over shit that happened with 1D years ago and all of the boys probably argued at times. They were all thrust into unthinkable levels of fame and I don't any of them are the bad guy. I don't really understand what any criticism of Zayn that I've read on here has to do with Harry though.
Everyone on this thread demonises marijuana so much lol. It’s certainly not the worst thing in the world, especially for someone like zayn who has been smoking since he was a teenager, meaning he has a significant tolerance built. I’m not condoning it, but surely there are more pressing issues going on in the world right now

Agree - there’s a lot of people on this thread saying “Im not condoning his behaviour or excusing it…” and then doing just that.
He is not the victim in this scenario.

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
The number of “yeah he should have done that, but…” posts are pretty troubling tbh. And sickening. How can anyone defend him physically and verbally abusing someone? If he wants her to leave the property and she won’t, then call the police, don’t abuse her. Oh wait, there was a security guard there too who he was trying to fight with! Such a lovely guy is Zayn.

KINGAA

VIP Member
no one is making excuses and arguably everyone agrees he is wrong. We are just speculating on the context of the situation and how that must have come about. You don't go from happy family farm life with your new baby to domestic violence and harassment over night
I don’t think he’s the nicest person, he’s always had a bit of an anger issues. Even on X Factor he came across as a bit of a moody twat.

Lots of people families walk into each other’s homes all the time, I know mine does and I even have friends who do. It’s not uncommon and if it was on her farm then really it’s her property.

I doubt she is completely innocent, words are one thing but being physical is completely uncalled for. Also some of the things he said about Sperm etc is just such a weird thing to say to your mother in law.

A lot of it doesn’t add up to me, going into a fit of rage because a family member popped over… there’s way more to this and I think it’s probably more because of him than her for the fact that legally he’s basically put his hands up and not fought for his innocence!

Smca53

VIP Member
Gigi’s big public appeal for the media and fans not to post picture of Khai’s face has annoyed me purely because she’s always posting that kid online, only with her face not visible. If you truly didn’t want her to be exposed online or in the media you wouldn’t post anything of her (plenty of celebs do it!), posting photos of her without her face is obviously going to make the paps try to get a photo of her face, as YOU have made it a point of interest, Gigi.

Reactions: 16

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Wow! I think it's wild that there are such strong opinions about this when actually no one knows these people personally; most of us are just calmly speculating on what may or not have happened. I haven't seen anyone excuse Zayn’s behaviour, yet there are a few posts which are kind of shaming anyone that is not automatically cancelling him.

Again, all i’ve said is that we don't know the situation, we don't know anything about their relationship, all we know is Zayn raised his voice and was aggressive, but we don't really know what led to that, why Jolanda was there, what the exchange was, we can't say that he was on drugs as it's not been mentioned. All we can do, and are doing is speculating on past headlines and what someone was like on reality tv. There's nothing wrong with that.

I personally don't think the above is enough to cancel someone or feel so passionately that they want to argue with people about it on an online forum.

I do feel compassion for Zayn, Gigi & the baby, that their family is going through this, that it's all so public. Zayn is known to struggle mentally, so literally losing everything cant be easy.

- BTW I was never a 1D fan, or a Zayn fan, I like his song; that is all before anyone accuses me of any bias.

• Heart

dancingqueen5678

Chatty Member
with respect, who is making Zayn out to be the victim? I've not seen a single person make excuses for him. We're speculating about what potentially lead to that situation on a gossip site. Just cause we're not all out with the pitchforks for him doesn't mean we are making excuses or defending him. Not one person has condoned it. We are all entitled to discuss what we think happened on a site designed to discuss people and gossip.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Hmmm, I don't know....Zayn's statement makes me think that it's lies (or an exaggeration of the truth) and he's defending himself, I can't see him responding if it was true, they usually keep quiet until it goes away.
But it could be the other way around, who knows, it seems to be his word or hers. Either way, it's a very tacky move of Yolanda to make it public, why would you want to put your daughter through this?
She's shown she'll do anything for a newspaper headline. I suspect something happened but she probably provoked it and then milked it afterwards. I think they're all toxic and better apart

Im a PICU
Everyone on this thread demonises marijuana so much lol. It’s certainly not the worst thing in the world, especially for someone like zayn who has been smoking since he was a teenager, meaning he has a significant tolerance built. I’m not condoning it, but surely there are more pressing issues going on in the world right now
I'm a now PICU Nurse was previously a CPN; with years of experience. Please come onto my ward for 7 days. I will soon show you the effects of long term marijuana use.

• Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Nobody is saying he doesn’t have issues, he does; hence the fact he is a recluse and a supposed drug addict who hides himself away and has done for years. But in this case he was asking someone to leave his home and they wouldn’t. I’m not excusing what happened and I don’t doubt he can have a temper but the whole incident could have been avoided if Yolanda a) never turned up unannounced and b) left when she was asked to leave.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I don't really know anything about Zayn so cannot comment, but Yolanda would do literally anything for publicity for her or her family. OT but it really annoys me that Bella was arrested for drink driving (I cannot remember when but it was when Yolanda was on Real Housewives) and has never faced any consequences for it, meanwhile a poor black guy can be murdered by the police. The justice system is just so unfair
Don't know how true this is but it has long been suspected that Yolanda was the one who leaked the news of Gigi's pregnancy to the media (much to Zayn's displeasure) and she's been very eager to push her granddaughter into the spotlight, even though her parents are hiding her. I do remember Yolanda being the first person from their camp to confirm the pregnancy.

Also some gossip sites mentioned that Yolanda was pushy towards Zayn during his entire relationship with Gigi, saying that he was not helping her career because he refused to attend major celeb events with her or share social media posts. Seems like the resentment has been brewing for some time.

LtKit

Agree - there’s a lot of people on this thread saying “Im not condoning his behaviour or excusing it…” and then doing just that.
He is not the victim in this scenario.
It's that and the "Yolanda is a manipulative stage mother" narrative for me. She may be annoying, but that doesn't make it ok to shove her. Zayn isn't the only one in the world with annoying in-laws. Why can't he deal with it maturely like everyone else?

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Shouting at Gigi to grow a pair of balls and stand up to the mother does not constitute harassment to me. Neither does shouting at someone to stay away from your daughter and get out of your home. I’m sure if he’d have fought it he would have been cleared but he said he pleaded no contest so it wouldn’t become a big thing. Well it has and now I’m sure he wishes he defended himself against such ridiculous charges.

• Heart

CocoVenus

Think this blind from Blind Gossip is pretty right, what Zayn did was inexcusable but Yolanda is a terrible mother who wants to live vicariously through the fame she’s engineered for her children. Seeing what Bella did to her face to become ‘acceptable’ is shocking and at best she passively let her way too young daughter have those procedures without intervening, and at worst she actively encouraged it. She is toxic as is Zayn, neither of them come out of this covered in any glory. There is no excuse, nor ever will there be for him being verbally and possibly physically aggressive to a woman, even if that woman is unpalatable to say the least. She needs to have a long hard look at herself though too (which I’m sure she won’t). She’s pushed her children forward to be the celebrities she craved them to be with little or no thought of their well-being and mental health and has been hugely abusive to them as a result. I also think she has a form of munchausen this gives a good breakdown of how the Lyme disease she reckons practically the whole family had just wasn’t possible.

lira

VIP Member
Ok had to make a thread to ask for all and any of the tea!

Went down a slight rabbit hole on google just now. Can’t believe how shady Zayn seems to be in general life? Shame as he is beautiful and I really did enjoy pillow talk and I don’t wanna live forever. Haven’t heard his other stuff
I’d love any tea on Gigi in general something about her is so compelling! Do we even know the babies name yet ?
Care to share the shadiness? Ngl I have a soft spot for Zayn from the 1D days as a South Asian. I know he did Perrie dirty plenty of times with the cheating rumours, but it seems that he's cleaned up his act in that department since being with Gigi. And I hope him and Gig have both sorted themselves out since they have a baby now. I'd love to know her name but I also respect the privacy :)

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
It's heartbreaking that they've chosen to drag a child into their toxic mess. It's just a waiting game for Zayn now and the inevitable OD...........

• Sad