Zayn / Gigi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok had to make a thread to ask for all and any of the tea!

Went down a slight rabbit hole on google just now. Can’t believe how shady Zayn seems to be in general life? Shame as he is beautiful and I really did enjoy pillow talk and I don’t wanna live forever. Haven’t heard his other stuff
I’d love any tea on Gigi in general something about her is so compelling! Do we even know the babies name yet ?

Reactions: 5

Went down a slight rabbit hole on google just now. Can’t believe how shady Zayn seems to be in general life? Shame as he is beautiful and I really did enjoy pillow talk and I don’t wanna live forever. Haven’t heard his other stuff
I’d love any tea on Gigi in general something about her is so compelling! Do we even know the babies name yet ?
No the name hasn’t been revealed yet. Allegedly they’re both addicted to drugs. She was apparently worse than him at one point. Such a shame if true as I’ve heard the Hadid’s (and Zayn) are really nice people. Hopefully they’re clean now.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Care to share the shadiness? Ngl I have a soft spot for Zayn from the 1D days as a South Asian. I know he did Perrie dirty plenty of times with the cheating rumours, but it seems that he's cleaned up his act in that department since being with Gigi. And I hope him and Gig have both sorted themselves out since they have a baby now. I'd love to know her name but I also respect the privacy :)

Reactions: 16
I used to follow Cat Marnell and she had Zayn info now and again, no reason to lie so I quite believe he was/is a drug addict.
I think all of 1d were at some point, only Niall seemed not to have that addictive gene.
Gigi and Bella are known to be coke heads but aren’t 85% of models? The main rumour is their condition, Hashimotos I think, is commonly used as an excuse for the effects of drug abuse.

He's also cheated on Gigi and they've split up numerous times - maybe they're stable now they have a family.

Reactions: 4
I have no idea why I don’t get the drugs vibe from Gigi etc even tho I know model world blah blah..

OH and on the shadiness. I read some article which summed up a whole bunch of stuff he’s done, or allegedly so- the breakup with Perri, leaving the band the way he did, drugs and so on. I’ll try and find it for example tho I had no idea til recently he apparently dumped Perry by text

Totally agree on Niall bless him I can barely imagine him havin a strong drink he’s just so wholesome isn’t he 🥰

• Haha
He's also cheated on Gigi and they've split up numerous times - maybe they're stable now they have a family.
when did he cheat on gigi? the only articles i cam find are just assumption as to why they broke up from unknown tabloids.

When he moved to the states he lost loads of weight and although he put out great music he doesn’t really like performing, whether it’s social anxiety or more likely drug use, he looked awful really terrible at one point but he seems to look healthier (and happier) now. I don’t think he hides that he smokes weed at least. He has never liked the fame all that much, I remember him being forced on stage at xfacfor when they were making the band and he was so anxious to go out and dance he was sick and got really distressed? Then behind the scenes - womanising Rebecca secretly 😂 . Who said he was an immature idiot, then he behaved horribly to Perri he seemed to be a perpetually unhappy man

The impression I got from the blinds was that Gigi got sick of him being a recluse/addict and gave up trying to help him. Gigi and Bella had Lyme disease and their mother is very clean living, I think she would not be very supportive of them both using drugs but 🤷🏻‍♀️

I saw them on RHOBH and Gigi seemed really grounded and sensible, their mother must be pulling her hair out at the girls choice of men!

Summer 2016 (whilst he was with Gigi), pictures leaked from the mansion he shared with Perrie. Girl was thicker with dark hair. It's strange he has such a type for long term relationships but is interested in heavier girls when it comes to hook-ups.

Reactions: 8
I've seen lot of goss surrounding zayn and heroin use. There were also pics that were leaked that seemed to show track marks on his arms but they're quite hard to find now. He's definitely done some damage control

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When he moved to the states he lost loads of weight and although he put out great music he doesn’t really like performing, whether it’s social anxiety or more likely drug use, he looked awful really terrible at one point but he seems to look healthier (and happier) now. I don’t think he hides that he smokes weed at least. He has never liked the fame all that much, I remember him being forced on stage at xfacfor when they were making the band and he was so anxious to go out and dance he was sick and got really distressed? Then behind the scenes - womanising Rebecca secretly 😂 . Who said he was an immature idiot, then he behaved horribly to Perri he seemed to be a perpetually unhappy man

The impression I got from the blinds was that Gigi got sick of him being a recluse/addict and gave up trying to help him. Gigi and Bella had Lyme disease and their mother is very clean living, I think she would not be very supportive of them both using drugs but 🤷🏻‍♀️

I saw them on RHOBH and Gigi seemed really grounded and sensible, their mother must be pulling her hair out at the girls choice of men!
Yeah to be fair I did read stuff about him not really being into the fame thing but I guess the way the article was written it played more on how he came across. Eg rude lol talking about how the music he made with 1d wasn’t good and he wasn’t allowed to sing rnb. Oh they mentioned he missed some event from I think Louis after his mum died and they had quotes from him saying how upset he was that zany just didnt turn up

I sympathise wholeheartedly with him if it is all down to unhappiness etc as I know to others you can seem rude etc without meaning it

Reactions: 3
Gigi and Bella had Lyme disease and their mother is very clean living, I think she would not be very supportive of them both using drugs but 🤷🏻‍♀️
Gigi doesn't have Lyme, Bella, Yolanda and Anwar do but Gigi doesn’t. But yes Yolandas very clean living.

Reactions: 5
Gigi doesn't have Lyme, Bella, Yolanda and Anwar do but Gigi doesn’t. But yes Yolandas very clean living.
Gigi has some sort of autoimmune disease if I recall correctly?

Edit: google says it’s hashimoto’s disease which damages the thyroid.

There’s videos online of Gigi snorting cocaine, it’s no secret and not surprising, .

Zayn’s drug of choice is said to be heroin though, there are plenty blinds about it.
The now deleted Cat Marnell tweets were pretty clear that his point of injection was infected and it was obvious to all in the know what he was on /doing.

Yolanda Hadid’a clean living image is just that, look back at old episodes of Real Housewives.

Hashimotos is one of those hard to prove or deny diseases so it’s a good all rounder.

There’s videos online of Gigi snorting cocaine, it’s no secret and not surprising, .

Zayn’s drug of choice is said to be heroin though, there are plenty blinds about it.
The now deleted Cat Marnell tweets were pretty clear that his point of injection was infected and it was obvious to all in the know what he was on /doing.

Yolanda Hadid’a clean living image is just that, look back at old episodes of Real Housewives.

Hashimotos is one of those hard to prove or deny diseases so it’s a good all rounder.
😳like in requiem for a dream? Oh dear

Yeah to be fair I did read stuff about him not really being into the fame thing but I guess the way the article was written it played more on how he came across. Eg rude lol talking about how the music he made with 1d wasn’t good and he wasn’t allowed to sing rnb. Oh they mentioned he missed some event from I think Louis after his mum died and they had quotes from him saying how upset he was that zany just didnt turn up

I sympathise wholeheartedly with him if it is all down to unhappiness etc as I know to others you can seem rude etc without meaning it
It was definitely a jump from him calling the others his "brothers for life" at the Asian Awards to saying he never even had any friends in the band. He was clearly in a bad place that year and should've focused on his mental health instead of saying things that he couldn't backtrack from.
From what we were shown, I would say that Zayn and Louis were the closest, so I'm sure it did hurt that Zayn didn't attend that event (Louis' X Factor performance after his mother had passed I believe). But at the same time I can imagine the thought of going back to the same place that became the beginning of the end wasn't particularly appealing.
RE him and Gigi splitting, I thought it was because of his mental health? She obviously lives for exposure, given her job, whereas he was the complete opposite. Found it kind of weird that she invited that blonde guy she dated for a minute to her grandma's funeral given that they'd claimed their relationship was just a bit of fun.

Reactions: 3
When I was at uni one of my first year flat mates went to school with Zayn. Didn’t talk about him much but said he was a very quiet & shy but cool guy. (I don’t have any other tea from this source so please don’t ask 😂 )

I think his main passion from being a child was music, however the Xfactor gave him his career and it’s obvious he hated being in a boy band and all the worldwide fame that came with it. I actually feel really sorry for him and no wonder he turned to drugs (allegedly)

I really like Gigi but not so sure on Bella or their mother. Just watched the Gigi “coke snorting” footage, It does look suspicious but I doubt she’d actually be taking drugs so out in the open. Maybe she did it behind closed doors but the footage from that pool party -I really doubt she’s snorting it there.

Reactions: 9