Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
Not sure where people are getting it was only a verbal altercation from...he pleaded no contest to shoving Yolanda into a dresser, and calling her a "fucking Dutch slut", attempting to fight the security guard working, ⁠to harassing Gigi and telling her to "strap on some fucking balls and defend your partner against your fucking mother in my house." over the phone and referring to Khai as "the fucking sperm that came out of my fucking cock"

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Of course he wanted to keep it private, he assaulted a woman.
Doesn’t matter what we think of her - in no circumstances is this acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

wfar

Zayn doesn't use hard drugs literally this rumour about him created by other gossip sites and encouraged by the users here is so sus. His white ex-bandmates go off on the regular about tripping on acid and mushrooms but somehow zayn who time and time again says he just smokes week is the heroine addict?? Smells like an r word......

Reactions: 20

LDNtea

VIP Member
He's probably trying to say in a crude manner that the baby isn't Yolandas, even though she wants to use her for publicity.
Easy response to her maybe saying something along the lines of what gives you the right … ERRRR THE FUCKIN SPERM THAT CAME OUT OF ME COCK YOLANDA

it’s not a funny situation. But those quotes did make me laugh I can’t lie. U can take the boy outta Bradford 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I feel for Gigi most of all. Imagine getting that phone call when you’re all the way over in Paris and all hell is breaking loose between your mother and partner while your baby is there

Actually, hang on. Do we know if Khai was even there? Maybe she was with Gigi?

Traazers

VIP Member
This thread is actually insane.

He basically admitted to assault, he's (in)famously private so it absolutely baffles me that people are pontificating about the intricacies of the family relationships and somehow he almost always comes out of these fantasies as the hero?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

idk2

VIP Member
God how embarrassing. For someone who wants a quiet life he loves to make an attention seeking tweet, sore loser needs to get a grip. ‘Favouritism’ perhaps you’re just not that good hun 😂😂
It's not about himself seeing as he didn't put his music forward to be considered lol - He's calling out an institution that is inherently racist and only picks upon people who send them bribes. Lots of celebs have said the same thing. People using this quiet life excuse with Zayn is SO boring. The guy can't even leave his house or tweet without someone saying "you're not being very incognito are u!!!" when he's literally not seen for 300 days of the year. But I digress.

• Heart

openbook1

VIP Member
I don’t have an opinion on Zayn or know much about his personality but I’m not sure I’d trust anything that Yolanda has to say after the Munchenhausen drama on RHOBH. I bet he barged past her or something and she then claimed he’d attacked her.
or grabbed the baby from her. It sounds like she may have entered their home when Gigi was away, breaking boundaries.

Basic

VIP Member
As a parent, you should be aware and present for your baby. You are not fully those things when consuming any drugs, be it prescribed or otherwise. I grew up with parents who used drugs and I would never have my own children witness that.

If it’s true that Zayn has mental health issues, he also should not be smoking weed. He also has a still impressionable audience and should have the foresight to keep that side of himself out of the public eye. Same goes for Harry telling a publication that he bit his tongue jumping out of a window whilst under the influence of mushrooms. It’s comes across as a bit pathetic.

Meowsy

Yeah, it’s a real bummer when your mother-in-law shows up and wouldn’t let you shoot heroin in peace, interfering with your quality time with your baby daughter.

emm

VIP Member
Don't know how true this is but it has long been suspected that Yolanda was the one who leaked the news of Gigi's pregnancy to the media (much to Zayn's displeasure) and she's been very eager to push her granddaughter into the spotlight, even though her parents are hiding her. I do remember Yolanda being the first person from their camp to confirm the pregnancy.

Also someone gossip sites mentioned that Yolanda was pushy towards Zayn during his entire relationship with Gigi, saying that he was not helping her career because he refused to attend major celeb events with her or share social media posts. Seems like the resentment has been brewing for some time.
From what I saw of her on real housewives this sounds 100% probable. Imagine pushing your (basically) son in law into the spotlight when he is clearly suffering from MH issues and doesn;t want to. Hardly like he needs to be doing so either, I am sure Gigi earns more than enough by herself

• Sad

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I wonder how many are smug and arrogant Harry styles fans. That guy is walking pr and manipulation with game playing. I support underdogs so I support zayn compared to Harry. I have anxiety and mild depression and issues. On darkest days I've relied on drinks. If I had access to drugs as easily as famous people, I'd probably get addicted to.

I don't find it funny to joke about overdoses. Drugs don't make a bad person. I prefer what you see is what you get rather than being phony (hs) gigi and Bella seem to have a reputation for being genuinely nice girls behind the scenes, down to earth and good to people. Maybe I see myself in zayn. I get acting out when hurt but why does everyone assume he's wrong about the boys and Harry never did anything wrong ever?

I'm Indian so I'd love it if zayn brought more Asian influence in his music. I like his voice better. I feel bad for him because Harry is playing the game, making connections, ruining marriages and kids lives but because zayn hasn't pretended to be mr perfect all the time, he's the baddie.
What has Harry living his life got to do with Zayn? His fans that troll Zayn have nothing to do with him. If Zayn wanted to 'play the game', he would but could you really imagine Zayn seizing the movie, modelling, presenting and touring opportunities that Harry has earned if he was offered them? He seems happy doing things his way. I like Zayn, I enjoyed his new album but I think people have reason to be concerned if he's on instagram live getting stoned when he has a newborn daughter and a history of drug problems. Drugs don't make you a bad person but I think you should make an effort to brush up your act before bringing children into the world. Like you said, I don't think anyone should be harassing Zayn over shit that happened with 1D years ago and all of the boys probably argued at times. They were all thrust into unthinkable levels of fame and I don't any of them are the bad guy. I don't really understand what any criticism of Zayn that I've read on here has to do with Harry though.

Maybe, maybe we are making a lot of excuses for some pretty shitty behaviour because it’s a heartthrob from a boy band.
Why is it wrong it’s gone public? He was charged so it’s a matter of public record - as it should be. To protect potential future victims.
He can say he wanted to keep it private for his daughter all he likes and that he pleaded guilty to protect his family, it’s pretty gaslighting language.
i hope he seeks the professional help he clearly needs

Reactions: 18

ExiledManc

Zayn doesn't use hard drugs literally this rumour about him created by other gossip sites and encouraged by the users here is so sus. His white ex-bandmates go off on the regular about tripping on acid and mushrooms but somehow zayn who time and time again says he just smokes week is the heroine addict?? Smells like an r word......
I do not remotely believe he is using hard drugs, as no mother would leave their baby alone with a parent on drugs. She sounds like the mother in law from hell

KINGAA

VIP Member
What ever Yolanda did in the past or her behaviour does not excuse someone physically hurting her, end of. Seeing people stuck up for Zayn because of who Yolanda is, is alarming!

• Heart

Segotia

I actually feel a bit sorry for Zayn. Its my suspicion he's feeling ostracised by Yolanda, and that her reaction to his anger at her 'trespassing ' in his home, is waaay exaggerated- perhaps to support a custody battle? I just wonder too where Gigi stands in all of this . Oh, and I'm reminded of something a very famous lady once said: 'There were three of us in this marriage'. In this case, Zayn, Gigi , and Yolanda?

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
I think he is one step away from being dead. I didn't know he had new material out, but then I am not his target market. I don't have any sympathy for him. Boo hoo, No Direction wouldn't let you do RnB. It was a pop group dummy. Oh, he didn't like being in a manufactured band, no one put a gun to your head. Everything you have done and are doing is of your own making. He just comes off as a whinging suck.

Yolanda is a piece of work. Gigi is her golden child and it would not surprise me if she condoned the relationship and having a baby with Zayn's busted sperm. She was on Housewives to promote herself and her kids, just like anyone else on these reality shows.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
If he is being done for harassment then she should be done for trespassing. Sounds like he just wanted her to get the fuck out and she wouldn’t and it escalated from that. Not excusing what happened at all, but harassment? I got the impression harassment was consistent and persistent.. not a few insults thrown in a heated exchange? I wonder what Yolanda said to him during this altercation, I doubt she was stood there silent. When someone asks you to leave their premises you should leave. Period.

Meowsy

Nobody is saying he doesn’t have issues, he does; hence the fact he is a recluse and a supposed drug addict who hides himself away and has done for years. But in this case he was asking someone to leave his home and they wouldn’t. I’m not excusing what happened and I don’t doubt he can have a temper but the whole incident could have been avoided if Yolanda a) never turned up unannounced and b) left when she was asked to leave.
If he is a) drug addict b) has anger issues c) has been violent in the presence of his daughter, that means he should have a restricted access to the baby. Supervised visitation at most.