Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

everyoneistriggered

A public statement on Twitter is very different to legally accepting Anger Managment, Domestic Violence courses as well as being put in probation through court and having restraining orders against you.
I am well aware. He didn’t have to write anything at all though. We shall agree to disagree. I have my thoughts and you have yours, respectfully.

everyoneistriggered

Just playing devil's advocate, but perhaps what he's got could be considered harsh punishment for the crime.

But like you said, we won't know until the truth comes out. Perhaps we will never know.
I don’t mind you playing D.A…

Do you think that it’s a harsh punishment? (Not criticising you at all just want to know your thoughts, I’m all about healthy and respectful debate).

If someone with previously documented anger issues, irrespective of race, is violent towards another human being or animal (unprovoked as Yolanda states) then I believe that a prison sentence reflecting the severity of that assault is reasonable. No previous, then maybe anger management would suffice. It’s the previous for me which makes me think that it would have been a sentence. America is harsher with sentence than the UK. I could see him getting off with a caution here as it would be labelled a “domestic.”

But mothers do leave their kids with people who do hard drugs. It’s a fact and happens everyday all over the world.
Agree. Not everyone had the media scrutinising their every move though.

NotJackieWeaver

New here, What does everyone think about that picture Gigi posted of zayns back in the mirror and his tattoos were wrong? That was weird. It just fanned the rumours of it being a bearding relationship which I don't think it is, but I found it odd.

AnnaLee

Gigi doesn't have Lyme, Bella, Yolanda and Anwar do but Gigi doesn’t. But yes Yolandas very clean living.
Gigi has some sort of autoimmune disease if I recall correctly?

Edit: google says it’s hashimoto’s disease which damages the thyroid.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
If he is a) drug addict b) has anger issues c) has been violent in the presence of his daughter, that means he should have a restricted access to the baby. Supervised visitation at most.
Yes but Gigi would have to take him to court for that to be enacted in the first instance. She may not have wanted to do that. Without a court order stipulating his contact in no uncertain terms, no one can dictate his rights to his child.