Zayn / Gigi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Good excuse to get shut of him because as a solo artists he's pretty much a one hit wonder from his debut song. Zayn is in his shell and knows from his 1D days how crazy fans are so I don't think it's too much to expect someone to not let themselves in to a house that's not his.

He shouldn't however be physical with anyone and a mixed race guy knows a thing or two about racism so he didn't have to bring in the nationality of the mother in law.

Reactions: 5
A public statement on Twitter is very different to legally accepting Anger Managment, Domestic Violence courses as well as being put in probation through court and having restraining orders against you.
I am well aware. He didn’t have to write anything at all though. We shall agree to disagree. I have my thoughts and you have yours, respectfully.

Does it say that Yolanda entered the house without permission?

The wording of Zayn’s statement doesn’t sit well. Using his daughter as the reason for his alleged behaviour is typical of someone who has done wrong. I hope he hasn’t laid his hands on anyone, but it’s not looking good.

Reactions: 11
I feel the same with his statement, he tried to jump the gun on this news finally becoming public (because Zayn all this already unfolded “privately” we usually hear about celebrity involved arrests like this pretty much straight away) straight in there with his daughter bollocks at the top of the statement.

If he was really so bothered about creating the perfect safe environment for his daughter then i don’t think he would be shouting and screaming at her grandmother the foul obscenity’s he was (and let’s not forget the verbal abuse to the security guard) all of which he isn’t denying let alone the physical altercation that then allegedly happened.

Reactions: 6
She may well be a terrible mother but that is nothing to do with someone physically hurting her. He didn’t really deny it and accepted anger management and domestic violence courses.

It’s like saying a woman who was domestically abused by her husband, although he’s bad for hitting her she was annoying. So basically saying it was ok, he was pushed into it.
I agree and that’s why I said ‘There is no excuse, nor ever will there be for him being verbally and possibly physically aggressive to a woman, even if that woman is unpalatable to say the least.’ His behavior is inexcusable, however I’m also saying that Yolanda is an awful and abusive person, in my opinion. These are two completely separate issues but Yolanda is at the center of this and I feel most for Gigi and their daughter who are in an awful situation. I think Yolanda encouraged Zayn and Gigi’s relationship despite likely knowing his issues because she wanted them to be a ‘power couple’ and uses her children as pawns in her quest to stay relevant and famous

Reactions: 12
When someone asks you to leave their premises and you don’t leave, you are escalating the situation.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe he couldn’t have her done for trespassing as maybe she has a spare key to the property? If Zayn wasn’t aware she was going there, she’s lucky he didn’t fire a gun.

The number of “yeah he should have done that, but…” posts are pretty troubling tbh. And sickening. How can anyone defend him physically and verbally abusing someone? If he wants her to leave the property and she won’t, then call the police, don’t abuse her. Oh wait, there was a security guard there too who he was trying to fight with! Such a lovely guy is Zayn.

Reactions: 17
Jeez the amount of “Im not defending him BUT” or “no one is saying he is in the right BUT”
There are no buts about it - she can be the most obnoxious woman in the world and yet she does not deserve to be physically and verbally abused which is what he has been convicted of.
In his statement he doesn’t even deny it, he excuses it, doesn’t apologise and gaslights by down playing it and mentions his daughter and her safety. And basically victim blames her.
Really is a really average ex boyband member worth this level of excuses?
I absolutely agree and I apologise if my post has been taken incorrectly by some, I personally know little about him aside from his rumoured drug abuse plus cheating on Perrie etc. In my opinion he got exessive amounts of fame and money too quickly and too young which has led to many issues which he doesn’t seem to have tried to recitify. Bringing Yolanda into it from my perspective was simply to say that I think Gigi is in a toxic environment which has to an extent been exacerbated and even enabled by her own mother which is truly bad. Yolanda seems fame hungry and has many issues which she has foisted on her children instead of trying to protect them. This incident is in part the fall out from that, but what Zayn did, regardless of the role she had to play is not and never will be acceptable nor excusable. I’m simply saying she used Zayn when it suited her and seemingly encouraged their relationship which was full of red flags from the start. Obviously GiGi is old enough to make her own decisions but I do think her mom exerts a lot of influence both overtly and in more subtle ways. Zayn and Gigi were a tit show waiting to happen- his treatment of perrie showed what he is. Her mother should have protected her where possible. I feel terrible for what has happened and it’s Zayn who is at fault and who the blame ultimately rests with. However, I do wonder what she leaks and twists about the whole thing to keep their name relevant. It should now be handled privately. Zayns label has been right to distance themselves from him. He needs rehab and Gigi needs therapy but it doesn’t need to be turned into a public circus by anyone involved and that goes for Zayns family too.

Reactions: 8
Nevermind her penny for the thoughts of a Miss P Edwards right about now.
Nah, she's too busy loving her little bub, getting ready to launch her fashion line, cheering on her hot as hell boyfriend in his game, and basking in the glow that comes with being in the best girl group in the world. If she spares him a thought, I hope it's not more than "phew, dodged that bullet".

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Nah, she's too busy loving her little bub, getting ready to launch her fashion line, cheering on her hot as hell boyfriend in his game, and basking in the glow that comes with being in the best girl group in the world. If she spares him a thought, I hope it's not more than "phew, dodged that bullet".
Didn’t he buy Perries mum a house in Dorset where she lives and then kicked her out of it when they broke up. I get he owned it, but why give someone a house to take it off them?! Something is off about him!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Didn’t he buy Perries mum a house in Dorset where she lives and then kicked her out of it when they broke up. I get he owned it, but why give someone a house to take it off them?! Something is off about him!
He didn't buy her the house if he still owned it, probably just bought it with intention of letting her use it.

Reactions: 4
Btw guys apparently Yolanda is not really very nice she’s quite a control freak and I’ve seen videos of her where she’s literally telling Gigi not to eat anything when she’s hungry, the woman is toxic as hell.I am in no way sticking up for Zayn as if he has hit her that’s very wrong especially because that’s his daughters grandmother but I do know Yolanda is very hard to deal with if you search her up on YouTube you’ll find loads of videos and you can see she’s really quite controlling and seems to be really toxic when it comes to beauty standards and her daughters eating habits

Who even knows maybe she tried to get involved with something and crossed the boundary she honestly seems the type to do that!

Reactions: 12
I do not remotely believe he is using hard drugs, as no mother would leave their baby alone with a parent on drugs. She sounds like the mother in law from hell
Zayn is a complete crack head and has been for years. I hope Children’s Services are involved. He is a horrible little weed who thinks he is all that.

S
Does it say that Yolanda entered the house without permission?

The wording of Zayn’s statement doesn’t sit well. Using his daughter as the reason for his alleged behaviour is typical of someone who has done wrong. I hope he hasn’t laid his hands on anyone, but it’s not looking good.
Ask Perrie about his behaviour! And his dumb ass sister defending him!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Zayn owns the farm Yolanda barged into. HE bought a farm not too far away from Yolanda which he and Gigi live - We do not know why Yolanda was there nor do we know if the security guard was with Yolanda or someone working on the property for Zayn. Idk when this happened or what the exact timeline is but Zayn's mum was recently in NYC with Zayn for 4 weeks as she was there for Khai's birthday. Gigi was abroad shortly after the party so it makes sense to me his mum was there at the farm with him to help with Khai but she hasn't been mentioned anywhere so I'm not sure. She kept her return back to the UK quiet compared to when she returned last time! I just dont think Gigi would leave her 1-year-old child alone with a man whos doing hard drugs as you all claim? It makes no sense to me. The guy does weed which is fucked up enough when done as long as hes done it for and I dont doubt he hasn't tried the hard stuff like Gigi has but I dont think he's doing it with his bloody child around. If he was, Yolanda would've 100% used that by now. He pleaded no contest to the harassment charge but I dont even understand that, who filed that and how was it harassment if it occurred over one single incident?

Look, there's no excuse for domestic violence of any kind. He clearly has anger management issues, all of his siblings seem to have the same very verbal, very dirty mouths when they feel they have been wronged but it doesn't make sense to me as E! released a statement saying Gigi and Zayn are working together to co-parent their child and trying not to let it affect Khai, whereas it seems to be Yolanda wants everything in the media for some sort of leverage in the case in future there is a custody battle. Watching her on reality TV, she comes across as a very vindictive woman who I would not want to be on the wrong side of. It seems she's gearing up for a full battle via the media whereas Gigi has said nothing. I read a blind which said Yolana is pushing Zayn for a DNA test as Khai was conceived near to when Gigi was seeing that Tyler guy. If that gets out, she is ruining her daughter's life, family and reputation. Especially if it's true? It's such a crazy situation. I won't speak on domestic violence. It was described as a shove maybe to move her towards the door but Zayn says he was nowhere near to touching her. It'll be very interesting to see how it plays out.

Sorry for all the rambles, idk if it evem made sense.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been a fan of zayn (not anymore) since the early one direction days. I felt bad for Him cause he did used to get quite bad racial abuse etc and after he left the band. Off the point anyway I always thought Gigi and zayn were doomed. They’re polar opposites. He’s so Dark and quiet whereas she’s so outgoing and bubbly. She put her whole life on hold to be with him. She stopped going out with her friends to help him with his issues but I always thought they were doomed. No doubt Yolanda is a terrible person but there’s no excuse for abusing her and making her feel terrified. I feel bad for Gigi. I was never a fan of her but this is just an awful situation to be in

Reactions: 2
Tbh I think a lot of ppl commenting here do not understand the societal and power dynamics between a man of color and a white woman. I don’t doubt that zayn has anger issues - there’s recorded history of that. But the fact is, that their respective race makes her look like a bigger victim and him a worse abuser. I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I mainly hope that this doesn’t have a negative impact on Khai in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tbh I think a lot of ppl commenting here do not understand the societal and power dynamics between a man of color and a white woman. I don’t doubt that zayn has anger issues - there’s recorded history of that. But the fact is, that their respective race makes her look like a bigger victim and him a worse abuser. I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

I mainly hope that this doesn’t have a negative impact on Khai in the long run.
Exactly my thoughts. We live in a world where white people regularly call the police on ethnic minorities for sometimes nothing/minor things or when they are in fact the aggressors and when the police get there, they assume that the person of colour is immediately guilty. You only have to type “Karen” or “Kevin” in the search bars of social media. This is why I’m reserved on making a judgement re: him until there is hardcore evidence, especially as Yolanda is known to be manipulative and vindictive. If he did in fact assault her, I’m not condoning it at all and that’s what is getting misconstrued. For those that think that there is more to the story than meets the eye, it seems those with the opposing view think that we are condoning violence. I know for sure, I personally am not.

Reactions: 9