Zayn / Gigi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody is saying he doesn’t have issues, he does; hence the fact he is a recluse and a supposed drug addict who hides himself away and has done for years. But in this case he was asking someone to leave his home and they wouldn’t. I’m not excusing what happened and I don’t doubt he can have a temper but the whole incident could have been avoided if Yolanda a) never turned up unannounced and b) left when she was asked to leave.
If he is a) drug addict b) has anger issues c) has been violent in the presence of his daughter, that means he should have a restricted access to the baby. Supervised visitation at most.

Reactions: 17
If he is a) drug addict b) has anger issues c) has been violent in the presence of his daughter, that means he should have a restricted access to the baby. Supervised visitation at most.
100% working in social care this is ehat would happen to parents who are not celebrities. I don't see why they should be treated any differently just because they have money and fame. At the end of the day the child's welfare needs to be put first regardless of who's at fault

Reactions: 13
no one is making excuses and arguably everyone agrees he is wrong. We are just speculating on the context of the situation and how that must have come about. You don't go from happy family farm life with your new baby to domestic violence and harassment over night
I don’t think he’s the nicest person, he’s always had a bit of an anger issues. Even on X Factor he came across as a bit of a moody twit.

Lots of people families walk into each other’s homes all the time, I know mine does and I even have friends who do. It’s not uncommon and if it was on her farm then really it’s her property.

I doubt she is completely innocent, words are one thing but being physical is completely uncalled for. Also some of the things he said about Sperm etc is just such a weird thing to say to your mother in law.

A lot of it doesn’t add up to me, going into a fit of rage because a family member popped over… there’s way more to this and I think it’s probably more because of him than her for the fact that legally he’s basically put his hands up and not fought for his innocence!

Reactions: 17
Yes but Gigi would have to take him to court for that to be enacted in the first instance. She may not have wanted to do that. Without a court order stipulating his contact in no uncertain terms, no one can dictate his rights to his child.

Yes but Gigi would have to take him to court for that to be enacted in the first instance. She may not have wanted to do that. Without a court order stipulating his contact in no uncertain terms, no one can dictate his rights to his child.
The laws in the US can be very strange with unmarried fathers in different states. I’m pretty sure if separated and not married it’s his duty to get court orders for custody if he wants to see her.

This is NYC law “Should two individuals not be married when the child is born, the father does not have automatic legal rights and responsibilities to the child, and paternity must be established”
https://www.familylawrights.net/new-york/fathers-rights/ - it’s not as black and white as this country. It’s why so many fathers in the US don’t pay anything for their children. (Though some don’t here haha)

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yeah, it’s a real bummer when your mother-in-law shows up and wouldn’t let you shoot heroin in peace, interfering with your quality time with your baby daughter.

Reactions: 19
Not gonna defend Zayn, obviously he has issues. He needs to get some therapy or something

not surprised Yolanda’s first thought was to run to TMZ.. any publicity is good publicity right? 🙄

Reactions: 16
I don’t think he’s the nicest person, he’s always had a bit of an anger issues. Even on X Factor he came across as a bit of a moody twit.

Lots of people families walk into each other’s homes all the time, I know mine does and I even have friends who do. It’s not uncommon and if it was on her farm then really it’s her property.

I doubt she is completely innocent, words are one thing but being physical is completely uncalled for. Also some of the things he said about Sperm etc is just such a weird thing to say to your mother in law.

A lot of it doesn’t add up to me, going into a fit of rage because a family member popped over… there’s way more to this and I think it’s probably more because of him than her for the fact that legally he’s basically put his hands up and not fought for his innocence!
Thought he owned his own farm around the area as well???

Jeez the amount of “Im not defending him BUT” or “no one is saying he is in the right BUT”
There are no buts about it - she can be the most obnoxious woman in the world and yet she does not deserve to be physically and verbally abused which is what he has been convicted of.
In his statement he doesn’t even deny it, he excuses it, doesn’t apologise and gaslights by down playing it and mentions his daughter and her safety. And basically victim blames her.
Really is a really average ex boyband member worth this level of excuses?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Think this blind from Blind Gossip is pretty right, what Zayn did was inexcusable but Yolanda is a terrible mother who wants to live vicariously through the fame she’s engineered for her children. Seeing what Bella did to her face to become ‘acceptable’ is shocking and at best she passively let her way too young daughter have those procedures without intervening, and at worst she actively encouraged it. She is toxic as is Zayn, neither of them come out of this covered in any glory. There is no excuse, nor ever will there be for him being verbally and possibly physically aggressive to a woman, even if that woman is unpalatable to say the least. She needs to have a long hard look at herself though too (which I’m sure she won’t). She’s pushed her children forward to be the celebrities she craved them to be with little or no thought of their well-being and mental health and has been hugely abusive to them as a result. I also think she has a form of munchausen this gives a good breakdown of how the Lyme disease she reckons practically the whole family had just wasn’t possible.

Reactions: 16
Jeez the amount of “Im not defending him BUT” or “no one is saying he is in the right BUT”
There are no buts about it - she can be the most obnoxious woman in the world and yet she does not deserve to be physically and verbally abused which is what he has been convicted of.
In his statement he doesn’t even deny it, he excuses it, doesn’t apologise and gaslights by down playing it and mentions his daughter and her safety. And basically victim blames her.
Really is a really average ex boyband member worth this level of excuses?
How do you know that he hasn’t “confessed” because she’s threatened that he wouldn’t see his daughter otherwise? I’m not a fan of any of them but I remember on RH how vindictive and manipulative Yolanda could be.

Reactions: 5
Yeah the whole “Zayn isn’t a drug user, it’s just rumours” thing doesn’t make sense to someone who’s lived with someone like him, you can take one look at eyes, motor coordination, speech etc to be sure.

At the very least he’s chain smoking the highest grade THC.

Reactions: 9
Think this blind from Blind Gossip is pretty right, what Zayn did was inexcusable but Yolanda is a terrible mother who wants to live vicariously through the fame she’s engineered for her children. Seeing what Bella did to her face to become ‘acceptable’ is shocking and at best she passively let her way too young daughter have those procedures without intervening, and at worst she actively encouraged it. She is toxic as is Zayn, neither of them come out of this covered in any glory. There is no excuse, nor ever will there be for him being verbally and possibly physically aggressive to a woman, even if that woman is unpalatable to say the least. She needs to have a long hard look at herself though too (which I’m sure she won’t). She’s pushed her children forward to be the celebrities she craved them to be with little or no thought of their well-being and mental health and has been hugely abusive to them as a result. I also think she has a form of munchausen this gives a good breakdown of how the Lyme disease she reckons practically the whole family had just wasn’t possible.
She may well be a terrible mother but that is nothing to do with someone physically hurting her. He didn’t really deny it and accepted anger management and domestic violence courses.

It’s like saying a woman who was domestically abused by her husband, although he’s bad for hitting her she was annoying. So basically saying it was ok, he was pushed into it.

Reactions: 21
How do you know that he hasn’t “confessed” because she’s threatened that he wouldn’t see his daughter otherwise? I’m not a fan of any of them but I remember on RH how vindictive and manipulative Yolanda could be.
But in what way do you know this is true?
I’m going with what has been recorded in public records. I think it is very easy for him to now twist the narrative to make him the victim. Who knows - I literally do not care for any of them but I find the defence of him on this thread very interesting - because dress it up how you want that is what is happening.
Like I said I hope he gets the help he needs and also accepts and takes ownership of his behaviour - must be a hard thing to do when you are surrounded by people excusing it.

She may well be a terrible mother but that is nothing to do with someone physically hurting her. He didn’t really deny it and accepted anger management and domestic violence courses.

It’s like saying a woman who was domestically abused by her husband, although he’s bad for hitting her she was annoying. So basically saying it was ok, he was pushed into it.
Exactly

Reactions: 7

He accepted it but his statement alluded to the fact that it wasn’t true and that he was just keeping the peace for his daughter. That has what has made me think that maybeshe threatened to get Gigi to relinquish access. Like I said, I’m not a fan of any of them but something is off with her story.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
He accepted it but his statement alluded to the fact that it wasn’t true and that he was just keeping the peace for his daughter. That has what has made me think that maybeshe threatened to get Gigi to relinquish access. Like I said, I’m not a fan of any of them but something is off with her story.
Or something is off with his statement…
Also nothing about his statement accepts any blame whatsoever

Reactions: 10
But in what way do you know this is true?
I’m going with what has been recorded in public records. I think it is very easy for him to now twist the narrative to make him the victim. Who knows - I literally do not care for any of them but I find the defence of him on this thread very interesting - because dress it up how you want that is what is happening.
Like I said I hope he gets the help he needs and also accepts and takes ownership of his behaviour - must be a hard thing to do when you are surrounded by people excusing it.
I did not say that I knew the truth. I am speculating as is everyone else. Yes, he’s accepted charges and is going to anger management but his statement alludes to a bigger picture. It wasn’t a “Okay, I did it and accept all responsibility” statement. If that genuinely happened, would the extra bits and bobs be in there?

I am not even defending any of them, I’m trying to look at this objectively. She was assaulted but didn’t go to the police immediately..? Decided to go the media and SM first..? Is that not strange to you?

Having been a victim of a violent crime, I assure you that I went to the police and SM did not come into it at all.

Reactions: 7
A public statement on Twitter is very different to legally accepting Anger Managment, Domestic Violence courses as well as being put in probation through court and having restraining orders against you.

Reactions: 5