Zayn / Gigi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear lord it really has been the week of celebrities airing their dirty washing. Poor Gigi stuck in the middle between mother and boyfriend.

Reactions: 8
I don’t have an opinion on Zayn or know much about his personality but I’m not sure I’d trust anything that Yolanda has to say after the Munchenhausen drama on RHOBH. I bet he barged past her or something and she then claimed he’d attacked her.

Reactions: 33
I don’t have an opinion on Zayn or know much about his personality but I’m not sure I’d trust anything that Yolanda has to say after the Munchenhausen drama on RHOBH. I bet he barged past her or something and she then claimed he’d attacked her.
or grabbed the baby from her. It sounds like she may have entered their home when Gigi was away, breaking boundaries.

Reactions: 19
“A family member of my partner’s who entered my home when my partner was away a few weeks ago”
Reading between the lines it could be something like Yolanda turned up unannounced, Zayn was high possibly minding the child, Yol got pissed off and it all kicked off?

Reactions: 14
If this turns out to be a final breakup then things could get nasty very quickly here.

These two were so done (should of been anyway) long before the baby came i remember being shocked at the pregnancy announcement and thinking it was an oopsie baby or a bandaid baby.

I hope things don’t turn nasty for the little ones sake and she is surrounded by love from all involved.

Reactions: 11
Zayn doesn't use hard drugs literally this rumour about him created by other gossip sites and encouraged by the users here is so sus. His white ex-bandmates go off on the regular about tripping on acid and mushrooms but somehow zayn who time and time again says he just smokes week is the heroine addict?? Smells like an r word......

Reactions: 20
There’s been blinds about him and hard drugs, it’s not been plucked from the air

• Wow
Reactions: 17
If this turns out to be a final breakup then things could get nasty very quickly here.

These two were so done (should of been anyway) long before the baby came i remember being shocked at the pregnancy announcement and thinking it was an oopsie baby or a bandaid baby.

I hope things don’t turn nasty for the little ones sake and she is surrounded by love from all involved.
I was SHOOK when it came out she was pregnant by Zayn as sure, she’d only been in Holland with the fella from the bachelor a few weeks previously! They must have got back together and pregnant so quickly!
Feel sorry for Gigi, must be so tough to be stuck in the middle

Reactions: 11
Sounds to me that both could be at fault. Yolanda shouldn’t have gone into the home uninvited, particularly if it’s true that she was trying to gain access to the baby to get photos to leak. Zayn also shouldn’t have been violent towards her, and he seems the type that if he wasn’t there’s no way he’d admit to the charges, so that’s a little suss. All in all a sad situation, particularly for Gigi and baby.

Reactions: 10
I do think they were already broken up and GiGi is clearly siding with her mother on this so that speaks volumes imo.

I don’t care for Yolanda at all but Twitter seems to think Zayn is some kind of saint judging by the tweets on all of this drama.

Reactions: 8
I do think they were already broken up and GiGi is clearly siding with her mother on this so that speaks volumes imo.

I don’t care for Yolanda at all but Twitter seems to think Zayn is some kind of saint judging by the tweets on all of this drama.
Yeah they think that the fact Zayn is so private means he’s drama free and would never do such a thing. He’s private meaning we know little about his character. I think Yolanda is an awful person who pretty much encourages her daughters to have eating disorders if it means they stay supermodel skinny and she would absolutely try and leak pics of her granddaughter against Gigi and Zayn’s will. Who knows if Zayn acted out in anger or if it is Yolanda throwing her toys out the pram. I feel most sorry for Gigi and Khai. If Zayn was perfect and had never shown a pattern of dodgy behaviour, surely Gigi would never believe he’d strike her mother! Or maybe she has never recognised the very questionable things Yolanda has done in the past and is therefore siding with her mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yeah they think that the fact Zayn is so private means he’s drama free and would never do such a thing. He’s private meaning we know little about his character. I think Yolanda is an awful person who pretty much encourages her daughters to have eating disorders if it means they stay supermodel skinny and she would absolutely try and leak pics of her granddaughter against Gigi and Zayn’s will. Who knows if Zayn acted out in anger or if it is Yolanda throwing her toys out the pram. I feel most sorry for Gigi and Khai. If Zayn was perfect and had never shown a pattern of dodgy behaviour, surely Gigi would never believe he’d strike her mother! Or maybe she has never recognised the very questionable things Yolanda has done in the past and is therefore siding with her mother.
agreed, yolanda is awful, there is a video on yout uber of her commenting/criticising Gigi's eating habits for 5 minutes across real housewives episodes and it is just awful

Reactions: 6