Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is delusional!!

Honestly, is she for real?!
I'm not saying that she didn't suffer mentally after what happened in school but
"the list could go on of things that happened to me" šŸ™„ that must have been unpleasant but I know a lot of people who have been through so much worse. Plus, if she felt SO bad after it, why did she send another lad nudes years later??

Also - "I wouldn't even hurt a fly" - no, she'd just cheat on her fella to shag her way to the top of x factor then lie about it and publicly humiliate her fella on TV šŸ™„ yeah, she's dead shy isn't she
I donā€™t doubt that what she went through was horrible but this is all very woe is me.

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t doubt that what she went through was horrible but this is all very woe is me.
Exactly and what I struggle to understand is that if it was so bad and made her feel suicidal, why did she do it again years later šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Her nude photos are on Google images - it's apparent that she clearly wasn't so scarred by the incident to never do it again šŸ™„ she will do anything for bit of attention

Reactions: 10
Just came to say whats already been said really but yeah, she definitely asks herself those questions. Every time she posts one of those question boxes she seems to get a bunch of totally random questions that her "fans" just seemingly wouldn't ask (...like honestly, which fan of Zara McDermott is asking anything about the department of education at all but especially asking her specifically šŸ™„), they're always on whichever current topic she's trying to push her audience to believe that she's all about & then always has these blatantly prepared answers at the ready, photos and all? Idk how she thinks she's convincing anybody that she's genuinely being asked this nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I might just be remembering it wrong but Iā€™m sure she used to bang on about policy writing being part of her job before love island.

ā€˜Someoneā€™ has asked a question about what she did at her old job and all of a sudden thereā€™s no mention at all of all of this policy writing šŸ¤”

• Haha
Credit where credit is due, Sams latest ig video is quite funny (the Love Island skit) but if I were Zara I'd be concerned about how much he likes dressing up in girls clothes and wigs

Reactions: 13
She is someone who I would say is in need of some decent PHSE - she comes across as the epitome of an impressionable person who sexualises themselves to gain approval/is dependent on the idea of having a boyfriend/borderline ED and had cosmetic surgery at a young age for no apparent reason.

Reactions: 13
She answers her q&a's like she's overselling herself in a job application šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really can't stand how she has to make every situation about her in some way?! Even posting a picture of her brothers birthday cake she has to make it about her because SHE got it made šŸ™„

• Haha
I really can't stand how she has to make every situation about her in some way?! Even posting a picture of her brothers birthday cake she has to make it about her because SHE got it made šŸ™„
Was thinking exactly the same! Also when she said ā€œdonā€™t attack people who want to get the vaccine itā€™s their choiceā€ errrrmm itā€™s the people who DONā€™T want it who get attacked! Zara once again playing the victim.

:LOL: Thank you for directing me to that! Surely he could afford it with all the TV shows heā€™s done? And doesnā€™t he rent out rooms to his friends?
Lol I donā€™t think he could afford it even now, those houses are worth over a mil. He was renting a room to a mate and his mates gf but I imagine they have/are moving out with this reno but thatā€™s just a guess. He used to have 2 or 3 housemates but most recently itā€™s just the one mate and his gf so there were two couples (incl Sam and Zara) living in the house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.