Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aemee00

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the MIC episode where Sam couldn't understand why Zara needed space during X Factor and she cried and told him she's never done anything to make him feel insecure 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

kkkkkkkk

nah i honestly don’t agree w the whole “she did it once and got bitten why do it again”. if she’d sent it to a random lad she barely knew the 2nd time maybe i’d agree slightly, but i think she was well entitled to send explicit images to a partner - regardless of her past experiences.

there’s a lot you can critique her on but that’s not it for me - errs on the side of beginning to sound victim blaming when the issue isn’t what she did, she’s a consenting woman, the issue is that without her consent they were shared

• Heart
Reactions: 46

kkkkkkkk

I think the point is that she was an adult woman by then who knew the risks of sending those images, so yes some accountability does fall to her. Yes she obviously trusted the person and didn't expect them to share the images without her consent - but she knew there was always the potential of what happened, to happen.

Learn from your mistakes etc.
i dunno ... you wouldn’t say “she’s an adult woman, she knew if she wore a tight dress and had her cleavage showing she might get assaulted/jeered at on a night out” to someone who’s been in that situation? same thing to me. sharing explicit pics w trusted partners isnt a mistake, same way women wearing whatever the fuck they want isnt a mistake either

Reactions: 44

marshmallow10

I think she has now deleted it, but the story in which she said she ‘had the grades to get into medicine’ has confused me. From a quick google, I think she studied English literature, psychology, religious studies and media at A-level. Regardless of grades, you would generally require biology and chemistry, and either physics or maths to get into medicine, so I don’t understand her logic. I feel like she’s trying to oversell herself, which is a bit like the time she said she “makes the laws” when she went into love island.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Lol someone said it and she ACTUALLY acknowledged it. At least she admits she didn’t always sound like that but still bullshit; it is definitely self taught. I lost my accent when I moved cos I was 16 (it wasn’t very strong anyway as my mum thought it was important to speak properly but still is noticed in a couple or words especially when with family), but I went to college and was still in a developmental phase and influenced by people around me but it’s pretty set now and I could not imagine it being changed in other peoples company if I moved again at my grand age of 30. (Lol sorry for my life story there but just trying to illustrate that it’s not that simple or quick for a strong Essex accent to change without effort) #tryhard
Ffs she even has to get “my bf” in that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Aemee00

VIP Member
You can see from her appearance and IG account just how desperate she is for validation based on her appearance. There are far more attractive (who haven't had plastic surgery) women who have been a TV show who use their profiles usefully, and do useful things.
The best person to come out of love island in my opinion is Camilla Thurlow. She is a beautiful person and has used her platform to do lots of charity work. This is the kind of woman young women should look upto. Not a fame hungry David flaunting his flat arse and fake tits all over Instagram 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 38

electricmallows

VIP Member
How cheap do the denim bustier pictures look?! Barely covering her new baps and she is looking painfully painfully thin. A pitifully poor image to put out.
Screenshot_20210304_132348_com.instagram.android.jpg

"Quick Sammy, get one of me that looks like I'm pissing against the wall. It'll look /really/ good.."

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Beckz1205

VIP Member
722EEE10-53F4-462C-8979-8795706D9F3E.png

she’s pulled that top that far down to get her tits in shot that it doesn’t fit her properly under her arms.

• Haha
  • Sick

scarlettgal99

Screenshot 2021-05-04 at 21.47.39.png

So by her logic, Sam most be photoshopping her backside in this video he uploaded to make it wayyyy smaller than it is in her own pictures.... sure.

• Haha
  • Wow

Dwight

Chatty Member
How irritating is that. Just sort out your own fecking wardrobes out. They're both at home allllll the time, lazy pair of arseholes.

Reactions: 35

Witch25

Seeing that last “prank” I actually feel sorry for Zara. She looks like the kid in the school yard who tries to laugh along with the bully when the bully is humiliating them in front of everyone. Her response on her own page of being so ugly is awful. She obviously doesn’t have any self esteem and the extreme dieting, photoshopping of her body etc shows that.
Sam can’t forgive her for cheating on him and embarrassing him in front of his family and then the world. I think he is being emotionally abusive to her because he can’t get over his anger and resentment. The constant jokes at her expense like the ho ho ho, are his way of punishing her for cheating. I can’t imagine she is happy in the relationship but she so wants the forever house, to be the auntie and all the other trimmings that she can’t walk away. I wish she would though because he won’t stop treating her like this and he will ultimately end up cheating on her for revenge.

• Sad
Reactions: 34