Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted that comment on the old post saying they felt ill over that weekend and says Sam caught it in the week off a friend at the gym. Either way, if she was at the gym on the 17th then she wasn’t positive and obviously not symptomatic so if she had a test on the 18th then Sunday would’ve been the tenth day exactly and she should not be at the pub. And her deleting those comments is her way of trying to cover tracks for the few days at the end they felt they didn’t have to isolate like everyone else…

Reactions: 10
Good job the receipts are on here if she’s deleting comments relating to the timings.

Reactions: 14
That is so disappointing… has anyone called her out on her trtle fb group?

Reactions: 4
I really want someone to do this! Louise is pregnant, I just don’t understand how anyone in that house isn’t concerned?!
Maybe she was lying about having COVID to make an excuse for not working out or being involved in the fitness program. Surly if they really had COVID they wouldn’t act this dumb?

Reactions: 1
Maybe she was lying about having COVID to make an excuse for not working out or being involved in the fitness program. Surly if they really had COVID they wouldn’t act this dumb?
Tbf those 2 posts are the only time she’s posted since the beginning so you could be onto something 😂

Saw a video on tiktok about this brand being extremely racist towards influencers n refusing to post black women on their page up until recently n decided to check out their page ....it’s david lol am I suprised. Not saying she’s racist at all however surely you’d research the brand you work w beforehand

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I really want someone to do this! Louise is pregnant, I just don’t understand how anyone in that house isn’t concerned?!
Tbf, Louise herself is faffing about upon first story level makeshift scaffolds and flouncing about barefoot in their building site of a reno atm all for instagram pictures. Clearly instagram aesthetics stop for nothing amongst that family, not even the safety of a literal unborn child...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbf, Louise herself is faffing about upon first story level makeshift scaffolds and flouncing about barefoot in their building site of a reno atm all for instagram pictures. Clearly instagram aesthetics stop for nothing amongst that family, not even the safety of a literal unborn child...
That is what partly made me stop following Louise, the pictures of her posing up a 6ft ladder on a building site while pregnant after selling her stories to the press about her miscarriage; she also looks like she's had a fresh round of fillers and her lips redone and lightened her hair; and she's still exercising vigorously - all despite saying that it had been so difficult to get pregnant. It really wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't carry the baby to full term. I think for her, it's all about the attention and having something to film.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That is what partly made me stop following Louise, the pictures of her posing up a 6ft ladder on a building site while pregnant after selling her stories to the press about her miscarriage; she also looks like she's had a fresh round of fillers and her lips redone and lightened her hair; and she's still exercising vigorously - all despite saying that it had been so difficult to get pregnant. It really wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't carry the baby to full term. I think for her, it's all about the attention and having something to film.
also she keeps filming herself in moving cars without a seatbelt on

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Same here - I know it's the least PC thing to say but her actions are just so contradictory to the sob story she was peddling or the behaviour of anybody unfortunate enough to have gone through that sort of thing (speaking from my own experience & those of the women I've know that have). I will say her lips might actually have swelled due to pregnancy, though I don't put anything past these people anymore, idk anything about fillers and whatnot so won't comment lol. Her stories about pregnancy skin, hair and whatever else she decided to throw "pregancy" in front of for the sake of it annoyed me massively too, she was about 12 weeks when she started doing it fgs.

As to not derail completely, I doubt it'll be long before Zara is announcing she's pregnant if her and Sam don't split first - despite her protesting she's no plans for that any time soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As to not derail completely, I doubt it'll be long before Zara is announcing she's pregnant if her and Sam don't split first - despite her protesting she's no plans for that any time soon.
[/QUOTE]

Definitely seems the type who'd get pregnant to get her hooks further into Sam. She comes across as a complete cling on and very, very cloying. Despite what the Thompson family think of her privately, they don't know that she is very much here to stay. I think it is more about social mobility and what she can get out of it, more than anything else. If I were them, I wouldn't trust her and would be very wary after seeing her online claims about Sam's house (or his mums house) being their house and her 'forever home.'

I did see a post of fb that speculated that Sam and Pete were an item and that the only reason he took her back was that she was their beard. People still can't believe that he took her back and why? It certainly didn't do him any favours as it just re-inforces the perception that most people have of him as an under-developed man child who is very sexually insecure, possibly even confused. Your average bloke would have kicked her out. It wasn't a one off, she spent a whole year lying to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Saw a video on tiktok about this brand being extremely racist towards influencers n refusing to post black women on their page up until recently n decided to check out their page ....it’s david lol am I suprised. Not saying she’s racist at all however surely you’d research the brand you work w beforehand
Where the video go 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.