Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me they arent seriously outside their household with covid? Thats jsut new levels evem for them

Reactions: 8
I’m totally shocked they are out. She sounded nasally as the “guest” and he looked yellow & sullen-basically not a picture of health when she zoomed in on in him.
Was it an old video to keep the wool over everyone’s eyes. And they know they can’t go to his mother’s after a + test. Does she not realise the people on her group will also follow her on the gram... it’s got to be an old video, they are so brazen!!
They’re keeping this covid diagnosis really quiet aren’t they?! 🤔 thought she’d be milking it!

Reactions: 3
It must be pure records cause they already moved into his mums house and in the video of the house they said they were getting ready to go there

Did anyone else feel that Zara revealing Sam's house was owned by his dad was odd? Why would they reveal that, especially after spending so much time calling it HER house...

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else feel that Zara revealing Sam's house was owned by his dad was odd? Why would they reveal that, especially after spending so much time calling it HER house...
No. Doubt he’d upload anything he didn’t want said about himself.

I honestly that was just a joke for that video tbh. The Thompson mother is the one who is in property so it makes more sense for the things floating about online saying she bought both those houses to be true... but who knows. Either way it's still not Zara's house 🤷‍♂️

I honestly that was just a joke for that video tbh. The Thompson mother is the one who is in property so it makes more sense for the things floating about online saying she bought both those houses to be true... but who knows. Either way it's still not Zara's house 🤷‍♂️
Yes, I guess. It was cringe, the way Zara's referred to it in the past as their 'forever home' and I couldn't help notice the IG account she first set up as SamZarashome that was later changed to The Thompson Project. If both houses belong to Sam & Louise's mum or dad then it makes total sense why both houses are undergoing renovation at the same time... I wonder how much input they have over the work or if they are just using it for content and to try and blag freebies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What’s your main job?
“A big one is presenting! I’m a presenter for BBC & I’m currently working on my second documentary”
“Miss Mcdermott is not a BBC member of staff”
😂👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Funny how before she mentioned she was coming down with it the weekend of the 19th and she was due out of isolation early this week but that changed to came out of isolation this weekend?!
Sounds like they’re trying to cover their back but I think they finished a few days early….

Funny how before she mentioned she was coming down with it the weekend of the 19th and she was due out of isolation early this week but that changed to came out of isolation this weekend?!
Sounds like they’re trying to cover their back but I think they finished a few days early….
Also wasn't she filming her new documentary in the last week? I’m sure I saw a story of that and her at the gym

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.