Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am glad it wasn't just me who felt like that when watching that story. She was so emotionally unattached when discussing/ reaching out for people's stories. I would hate to be interviewed by her.
That’s because it’s all about her, not the people she’s interviewing. I laugh/cringe that she only wears her glasses when she’s trying to appear intelligent!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she uses the same tone of voice to ask people to come forward about sexual assault as she does to ask for free furniture

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That’s because it’s all about her, not the people she’s interviewing. I laugh/cringe that she only wears her glasses when she’s trying to appear intelligent!
I find the glasses thing so transparent and performative *sigh* if only she genuinely cared about what she was doing...

Reactions: 3
Their home account/ renovation really winds me up. Absolutely nothing wrong with the house/ kitchen and they have ripped it all out? What a waste of money and time.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s doing an ask me anything on Instagram.
And the first question..... what’s her job??

Her first answer is a ‘presenter’ honestly so delusional. Doing something twice doesn’t mean it’s your main job. She’s an influencer with a platform from a dating show where she walked around in a bikini, let’s be real :rolleyes:

Now Stacey Dooley is a presenter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20210623-203956_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210623-204040_Instagram.jpg

That first answer. She says she hates the term influencer yet a few weeks ago she had 'influencer' in her bio 😂 also 'I don't know anyone in their 20s who wouldn't want to this this job' - I don't know anyone with prospects who would want to do that as a job.

She's definitely asking herself these questions. As if somebody asked what changes she'd implement in the DfE (Department for Education).

She clearly asks herself these questions whe she's feeling particularly narcissistic. "Let's find a way to brag about my second documentary and pretend I'm a presenter, show off a photo of me posing in the gym and pretend to care about children in need". She's so cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 631536View attachment 631537

That first answer. She says she hates the term influencer yet a few weeks ago she had 'influencer' in her bio 😂 also 'I don't know anyone in their 20s who wouldn't want to this this job' - I don't know anyone with prospects who would want to do that as a job.

She's definitely asking herself these questions. As if somebody asked what changes she'd implement in the DfE (Department for Education).

She clearly asks herself these questions whe she's feeling particularly narcissistic. "Let's find a way to brag about my second documentary and pretend I'm a presenter, show off a photo of me posing in the gym and pretend to care about children in need". She's so cringe.
Couldn’t agree more! So transparent :cautious:
Well done for the screenshots, wonder what’s coming next...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lol a presenter because she’s done one documentary, I think aspiring presenter is a bit more appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean you couldn’t make it up .... she’s posting about how she thinks it’s important to have independence in a relationship/ have your own things going on and to leave Sam with his things like MIC.....

I’ll just leave that there 🤣

• Haha
I mean you couldn’t make it up .... she’s posting about how she thinks it’s important to have independence in a relationship/ have your own things going on and to leave Sam with his things like MIC.....

I’ll just leave that there 🤣
This girl is delusional!!

Honestly, is she for real?!
I'm not saying that she didn't suffer mentally after what happened in school but
"the list could go on of things that happened to me" 🙄 that must have been unpleasant but I know a lot of people who have been through so much worse. Plus, if she felt SO bad after it, why did she send another lad nudes years later??

Also - "I wouldn't even hurt a fly" - no, she'd just cheat on her fella to shag her way to the top of x factor then lie about it and publicly humiliate her fella on TV 🙄 yeah, she's dead shy isn't she

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
She has a very odd personality, everything is very literal. I got asked to say a few words in a documentary, I am now a presenter. I went to Bulgaria a few times on holiday and read a menu, I can now speak Bulgarian. I did some work experience with the government, I am a government advisor. I stay a few nights at my boyfriends house, it is now our house. In her words "the list could go on".

Reactions: 27
She has a very odd personality, everything is very literal. I got asked to say a few words in a documentary, I am now a presenter. I went to Bulgaria a few times on holiday and read a menu, I can now speak Bulgarian. I did some work experience with the government, I am a government advisor. I stay a few nights at my boyfriends house, it is now our house. In her words "the list could go on".
This is so true. She thinks so highly of herself to think like this. Also have you noticed that every friend in her life is her best friend? She is forever posting "my bestie" or my "favourite person in the world" while showing a photo of a different person each time.

Reactions: 9
This girl is delusional!!

Honestly, is she for real?!
I'm not saying that she didn't suffer mentally after what happened in school but
"the list could go on of things that happened to me" 🙄 that must have been unpleasant but I know a lot of people who have been through so much worse. Plus, if she felt SO bad after it, why did she send another lad nudes years later??

Also - "I wouldn't even hurt a fly" - no, she'd just cheat on her fella to shag her way to the top of x factor then lie about it and publicly humiliate her fella on TV 🙄 yeah, she's dead shy isn't she
I'd be very interested to hear the other girls in this story speak their side of things 👀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.