Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the screenshot guys!
Did she get it from one of her side guys? She’ll say it’s from her documentary filming I can see it now “Guys I literally risked my life to film this for you because I’m so proud of it and want to spread awareness 💛

Also LOL at “Louise Thompson got me these lollies”. She got you them because you’re in isolation. You literally can’t leave your room to get them yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder who had Covid first, her or Sam. Because when she said Sam had it, she only said she was isolating (on Instagram), she never said she actually had it aswell 🤔

Reactions: 2
Just had a look on that post and she’s replied to a few comments! Looks like Sam had it first…
LOL!! “If Sam would have found out earlier he could have isolated on his own and been lonely and let me have a nice time at my parents and continue taking tacky photos” poor ME ME ME ME. Moral of the story is keep testing yourself regularly which you evidentially weren’t despite promoting those expensive private tests!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sore back is probably from carrying around those huge boobs that are clearly too big for her frame.
I remember she use to remind everyone how she’s natural and would never get any plastic surgery… now look at her, she would be perfect for the tv show botched

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.