Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake tits look terrible. It's really sad how girls are ruining their lovely natural looking bodies.

That swimsuit has got to be her worst outfit yet.

Reactions: 7
Omg has anyone seen the hoover prank that Sam did on Zara? Followed by throwing a ball in her face...! When will she get some self respect and stop letting him do these things to her?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg has anyone seen the hoover prank that Sam did on Zara? Followed by throwing a ball in her face...! When will she get some self respect and stop letting him do these things to her?
She is a total mug now at this point
He is using her purely for his self gain to get likes and giggles

Sam isn't funny. He's just an overgrown man child who is a complete turn off. I can't imagine sleeping with him

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sam isn't funny. He's just an overgrown man child who is a complete turn off. I can't imagine sleeping with him
I would have dumped him over his responses to the woman with alopecia who asked him not to post pictures of Louise bald for laughs. He had the right to not back down as we can’t please everyone, but the way he replied was disgusting, he totally belittled her.

I would have dumped him over his responses to the woman with alopecia who asked him not to post pictures of Louise bald for laughs. He had the right to not back down as we can’t please everyone, but the way he replied was disgusting, he totally belittled her.
Wait what? What happened ?

Reactions: 2
I find Zara’s sexy poses so weird because of how awkward and gangly she really is. We’ve seen it in sams stories etc so i can only imagine her between shots going from sexy Instagram pics to then the real her? It’s like two different people.

If I had a son who had a girlfriend exactly like Zara, she cheated on him and then carried on posting pictures of her bent over and her tits out, I would ban her from the house. In no way would she be allowed to force her way into my house, my family. I would be embarrassed to go out for family dinners with her, if my son wanted to see her it would have to be at HER house. Why the duck would I want my son and family associated with a girl like that? No class whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If I had a son who had a girlfriend exactly like Zara, she cheated on him and then carried on posting pictures of her bent over and her tits out, I would ban her from the house. In no way would she be allowed to force her way into my house, my family. I would be embarrassed to go out for family dinners with her, if my son wanted to see her it would have to be at HER house. Why the duck would I want my son and family associated with a girl like that? No class whatsoever.
I feel the same way.
I'd be so embarrassed if I was Zara and I went into his mum's house and stayed with her. I won't be able to look at his mum in the eye!

Reactions: 12
I don’t condone her behaviour in the slightest but let’s face it... Sam is no saint and has probably cheated on her as well. Or he will soon, once lockdown is fully lifted.

I agree all he does is humiliate and exclude her. Time to walk away Zara.

Reactions: 17
That bikini 😂 her foof is basically out. Blimey if that's the fashion these days I dont wanna know about it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel the same way.
I'd be so embarrassed if I was Zara and I went into his mum's house and stayed with her. I won't be able to look at his mum in the eye!
She can’t look anyone in the eye with her squint anyway..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought I was imagining it or she was posing funny but one boob is definitely bigger than the other right? I don’t remember it looking like that before the boob job, I’d be so pissed off if I had been botched like that.

Reactions: 3
I thought I was imagining it or she was posing funny but one boob is definitely bigger than the other right? I don’t remember it looking like that before the boob job, I’d be so pissed off if I had been botched like that.
Remember she said on her YouTube that she got them to “even her out” and had “really small” implants put in that were basically the size of her natural ones…. LOL!!! Liar

• Haha
  • Wow
Painful watching her recent stories... to talk about such a sensitive topic with no structure. least write down some notes rather than just rambling on and throwing around the word ‘rape’ without a trigger warning or anything, so insensitive and lazy.

She’s so ignorant to not realise her over sexualised posts and her entire image she pushes out there contributes to rape culture.

It makes me so sad to think of the girls in schools she has access to right now, who will be getting these mixed messages from her and probably looking up to her thinking that she is good role model.

I am glad it wasn't just me who felt like that when watching that story. She was so emotionally unattached when discussing/ reaching out for people's stories. I would hate to be interviewed by her.

Reactions: 11
I had to stop watching her latest stories cos that sharp shoulder poking out of her top was getting on my nerves

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.