Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
So I see Zan is no longer an Adidas ambassador. There is no way she would end a lucrative partnership so I can only conclude they dropped her hypocritical arse. She wouldn’t turn her back on the money for sure. So now, we are blessed with her pushing her own shit products. Shes also begging for likes because, once again, the insta algorithm is screwing her over 😂😂 She’s horrendous!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Pinchme

VIP Member
And she's off, today's the frigging day, both of these spoilt, privileged bitches dare to cry over what happened 1yr ago, something that happens and is happening to people on a daily basis. There are people going through horrific cancer struggles, babies having chemotherapy on the edge of life,parents praying for their life to be saved, and then there's these two twats crying f*****G happy tears, before they pop out to eat yet more raw f***ing food.

God I'm so angey right now.

How dare they, they are discusting examples of women.

Reactions: 10

Kangaroo123

In her latest insta post she’s mentioning her first class degree YET AGAIN
Jesus, didn’t she graduate about 5 years ago? Get over it!! Evidently some level of insecurity about her intelligence, 🙄 we really need a Zanna bingo, being mentions in her stories of:
Goal setting
Emergency bowel surgery
First in my speech therapy degree
Plant based
David Attenborough
Sustainable
Overpriced swimsuits

sure we could fill this out very soon!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

DigitalA

New to this thread having unfollowed zanna a while ago for all these reasons (but been sucked back in)
Was VERY tempted to comment on her last post 'tip 5. Dont take 40 flights a year'
Also It doesn't sit well with me that she is releasing a work out guide on boxing Day, when these people spend the year preaching about loving yourself for who you are, but then release their money maker right when people could be at their most vulnerable. Horrid.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Exactly. It did not sit well with me her showing her picking up litter with little boys as if she's had to go all the way over there to lead them... think of the air miles. Just raise money and awareness, and send your money over to organisations that actually use knowledgeable locals to help themselves. It is incredibly patronising to go out there for a photo opportunity. She seems so happy and smug all the time. She appears as a characature of the white, upperclass, vegan, fitness, fashionista, sustainability paragon of excellence. It's a facade. We all should do what we can to use less plastic, and work out a bit more, but we don't have the time or funds to spend all day in various fitness classes in London, or making vegan meals with expensive ingredients imported from the other side of the world, or be able to keep up with her consumption of 'sustainable' fashion, whilst having perfect teeth, hair, body etc. Influencers are never really relatable once the ads and trips come their way.

• Heart

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Jesus wept, she wants this dumb sheeple to pay £5 for the one year old in a backpack. I’m gobsmacked. Most airlines don’t charge for a lap baby to fly but you gotta pay for your baby, in a backpack, to hike with this bitch. If this isn’t the most vivid example of what a hideous person she is, then I don’t know what is. I’m just surprised she didn’t ask her to pay for the whippet. Wake up idiots, you’re kissing the arse of the devil!
1D213A8F-63E1-4A51-9376-AB63E3E2DFBF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Linking the sales of your product with charitable support is called cause-related marketing. It’s been around for decades and loads of companies do it. I honestly don’t see why she’s getting so much shit for it... Pampers do it, Asda, Innocent Smoothies, The Body Shop, literally loads of companies

Re: donating being private and not a bragging right, the Mrs Hinch thread has been criticising her lack of charity over Xmas, with Australia etc. A nutritionist I follow got a DM asking him for information about everything he does for charity/good causes because he seems arrogant for posting that he was paying to take his staff on a retreat to Mexico.

I guess if you don’t like someone, they just can’t win whatever they do.
Zanna isn’t a multi million dollar company. She’s a hypocritical blogger from Yorkshire.

• Haha

MeeeYOW!

How can a walk in the countryside be "sold out" if someone just turned up without a ticket how could she turn them away exactly? ....and charging for a baby!?!?!? Things are clearly a little screwed up on "Planet Zanna"

Moron.

Reactions: 8

Branched

Classic Zanna thinking we’re all too stupid to realise she’s taking yet another long haul flight if she just disappears from Instagram for half a day and doesn’t post anything from the airport or plane.

Hc68759

VIP Member
Not sure how many flights exactly she’s done this year but I’ve scrolled through her insta and these are the countries she’s been to in 2019:

Maldives x 2
Spain X 2
Austria
Germany
Sri Lanka
California x 2
Slovakia
Slovenia
Holland
Kenya
Paris
Ireland
Dubai

she also did the road trip through Montenegro, Croatia and Slovenia with her parents.
Oh and don’t forget the trip to South America her and Ant are doing soon. And at the start of next year her and Steph are off to The Philippines and she’s doing 3 more retreats in Thailand, Nepal and Peru too.

In 2018 according to her Instagram she went to the following countries:

France
Indonesia
South Africa
California X 3
Mexico
Morocco
Thailand
slovenia
Switzerland
Maldives
New York
Belgium
Greece
Sri Lanka
Hawaii
Australia
Jamaixa

So basically between the start of 2018 to the start of 2020 she will have been on around 80 different flights to and from all those countries.

• Wow
  • Angry

Pinchme

VIP Member
Just before I catch yet another flight, bringing my total so far this year to 234324556, I'll pop and see the crazy lot protesting about climate change, and I'm even wearing the same clothes twice, as thats sustainable.

What a complete load of shite this girl talks.

I wish someone would put her in her place, but like other Instagramers as soon as anyone writes anything on her wall that's slightly against her use of flights she blocks me.

Still I'm so pleased that she's managed to wear the same clothes twice, what an amazing thing to do, all helping the planet..... NOT, what an idiot.

So remember people Zanna thinks it's OK to take a gazillion flights a year, but just remember to wear the same clothes twice, job done, planet saved, phew, we can all sleep at night. ☺

I'm off to book a long haul holiday 🏖✈✈✈✈

Ilikethisname

Her recovery has been far from what the average Joe gets, I know that she has paid for private BUT this is another damaging 'influence'. Many young patients that need major surgery be it for Crohn's or Cancer are left with similar scars +/- stoma. This scar therapy is not normal NHS follow up, nor can I find any evidence to suggest it is beneficial. What it does create is feeling of inadequacy in those that can't afford, or that their recovery will be hampered. I understand the argument to for an influencer to advertise their life as a way of inspiration, but for things for as health I think this is damaging

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Oh dear. Poor Zanna has managed to take two minutes out of her busy day saving the world to block me for pointing out the blatant hypocrisy in her constant jet-setting. Bless her.

Ilikeeggs

I commented on her post about her ethical tops stating that although it's great to push sustainable items rather than the alternative, it's still pushing consumerism and encouraging people to buy more stuff they don't need. This is the whole reason the planet in such a mess in the first place!! She said i made 'valid point' but she wants to create a space for the people who do want to buy, so they're able to do it ethically. She then deleted the comment!! Some people had commented that hey already owned one of the tops and liked one of the others she had posted, she commented to encourage people to buy another one!! When will these 'Sustainable' influencers get in their heads that consumerism is the issue here, no matter how ethical your brand is you're still pushing consumerism which will still have an influence on people buying non-ethical clothing. Just encourage people to reuse and shop second hand!!!

notrealjobs

She has finally removed that arrogant 'cosmo influencer of the year finalist' from her bio (why would you want to brag about something that calls you an 'influencer' anyway?). And she's changed conscious travel to living. We all know the only thing zannychops is conscious of is her bank balance, but this does mean her hypocrisy is slightly less blatant for those taking a quick glance at her feed.

And moaning once again about overwhelm and how she has too much to do. FOR THE FINAL TIME zannychops: 👏 if 👏 you 👏 didn't 👏 go 👏 on 👏 holiday 👏 every 👏 other 👏 week 👏 you 👏 would 👏 have 👏 time 👏 to 👏 do 👏 some 👏 real 👏 work. Oh, and you could save some money on that assistant which you really don't need.

Ilikethisname

She’s like that one girl in the office who says all her self important time that she’s “in a meeting”. Everyone hates that girl 😂 In reality she’s just sitting having coffee with someone. Yeah Zanna, a meeting. Wonder who takes the minutes at that “meeting”? She’s a twat!
She probably shares her calendar and has out of office replies 😂

Thread suggestion: Zanny calls us haters for pointing out her lies, but then she consoles herself taking to the skies

hello0986

I just can’t even believe she calls herself a travel blogger. Her travels are so pedestrian, uninspiring and middle class dross. Flying business, staying in swanky hotels, doing the shit highlighted by a million other blogs and travel guides. It’s completely in relatable and unaffordable for most.

Now if you want to see a really relatable, totally inspiring girl who makes me want to go anywhere she goes take a look at “sonoratmw”. She’s currently in a Bedouin camp hiking through the Sinai. Her descriptive writing makes your imagination take you there, where she is, you can imagine the smells, tastes and surroundings. She doesn’t preach or tell anyone what they should be eating or doing, she’s just living. Everything she sells is creative and beautiful and she’s made it herself but she doesn’t continuously push it. She makes Zanna look like an utter amateur twat. Plus, she’s a beautiful soul, humble and her followers love her. Zanna couldn’t come close to inspiring, creative or relatable if her life depended on it. She is truly on a lower vibration in terms of humanity.

Feel like Zanna falls into the category of those who have forgotten that to "travel" and to "holiday" are two very different activities. If you want to fly to Cape Town to eat brunch and go to gym classes like you would do back home then fair enough, you do you (carbon emissions aside), but to broadcast it to her 280k+ followers framed as "travel" just makes her look like an idiot.

If she really is interested in travel then she is seriously missing the point, and some fantastic opportunities in the countries she has been able to visit. I followed her way back when she was blonde health and going on her backpacking SE Asia trip as I was about to do something partially similar myself and found her content relatable and useful at the time. Since then, even before I actively chose to unfollow and seriously question her behaviour, I would find myself getting more and more disengaged every time she went somewhere interesting but it turned out to be via luxury hotels and business class flights. Again no shade to those who want to experience life in that way, but these influencers need to come to terms with the fact that what made them successful in the first place slowly gets eroded and lost as they become less relatable. It's a vicious circle. People follow influencers because they want authentic advice and insight into what products/experiences/places are good, rather than what big corporations are telling them to spend their money on. The more that becomes sponsored luxury hotel trips, the less relevant they will become to the lives or ordinary people and the bubble will finally burst.

• Heart

Hc68759

VIP Member
I agree - how does flying business class and then staying in gifted 5 star accommodation and eating out in fancy restaurants every day helping the locals?!