Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skippyskip

Just who does this twat think she is, posting 5 things to make an impact to help the planet.

HEY ZANNA YOU TWAT, YOU FORGOT NUMBER 6, STOP FUCKING FLYING EVERY MONTH,

She is insufferable 🤮
Unbelievable.

Helpful tip number 1 is buy less stuff.
Unless it's plane tickets for Zanny and Steph, the Chuckle Sisters
Or Z's own merch of course!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Jxtina

Chatty Member
Jesus wept, she wants this dumb sheeple to pay £5 for the one year old in a backpack. I’m gobsmacked. Most airlines don’t charge for a lap baby to fly but you gotta pay for your baby, in a backpack, to hike with this bitch. If this isn’t the most vivid example of what a hideous person she is, then I don’t know what is. I’m just surprised she didn’t ask her to pay for the whippet. Wake up idiots, you’re kissing the arse of the devil!
View attachment 63191
Never commented on this thread but I saw that and thought wtf?! I used to like Zanna but I find her increasingly problematic. The flights are beyond excessive, the swimwear is a great idea in principle but I don't know anyone who has money like to spare on a bikini. This thread has definitely opened my eyes and the fact she just blocks rather than has a discussion, really turns me off.

Hc68759

VIP Member
She’s shown zero sympathy for the thousands of people in the Philippines who are in great danger and could lose their homes etc either. She’s such a narcissist

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Is there any way of checking that this money is going to charity? If it’s done through EventBrite? Surely she should use just giving or another third party that collects the money and sorts out the gift aid etc. And is she going to be matching the donations people are giving?! She’s just so ridiculous..

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Zanna is so desperate for engagement doing bikini try one etc. If she doesn't get the likes then her jet set lifestyle will vanish. Steph literally makes me want to vomit. Her nutribullet broke, she deliberately posted.it to get sent a free one. Yet she lives rent free in her mansion. Zanna used to be okayish, but now its a close tie between her, Steph, and Chessie as to who is the most spoiled deluded twat
Chessie wins the most spoilt for sure!
Zanna is the most deluded
Steph is the biggest TWAT!
😂

skippyskip

I have faith that one day Ant will join us here. He must be glad she's away again, at least he doesn't have to suffer her banging on about how overwhelmed she is one minute and then how much of a role model she is the next.
I don't think Ant could get away from her even if he wanted to. She contastly has him in a headlock in every pic or vlog.

• Haha

pink321

Chatty Member
Her and that HC Steph, smug old Rh*trition, Che$sie and Alice Levieng are always fishing for sympathy after every few posts or insta stories.

I've noticed a trend happening amongst these privileged influencers, moreso in the last 2 years. It's now been called 'SadFishing'.

They brag and show-off about their gifted or sponsored freebies, clothes, makeup and holidays and then hypocritically bang on about how we all need to cut down on our waste for eco reasons. Then like clock work, once a month at least, they'll sob on camera or talk about how they 'had to climb up to their present position and overcome some underprivileged background or hardship, like having o work an after school job' (usually all BS and exaggerated beyond belief - but the way they talk about it you'd think they got to where they are after having to overcome a background like they were raised in a third world country or something); it's either that kind of thing or they'll moan and whinge about 'being tired' or their skin and point out the tiniest little zit on their chin whilst talking about how they're 'just like us' and also get down days and spots, (and how the zit is affecting they're mental health). This is all done to show they're 'relatable' to the masses.

fed up of they're constant neediness for attention and sympathy. grow up ffs!!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10043384/what-sadfishing-everything-know-social-media-trend/

Last edited:

Ilikethisname

I think she has a bit of Messiah complex, like the rich Gap Yar kids. Spending a week in a developing country and thinking she's saving the world. Her travel blogging would be more authentic if she went off the beaten track, stayed with locals and used trains/boats etc. She should invest in a thesaurus as well

Reactions: 7

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Guys tomorrow I’m going to film myself checking my emails on my sofa and then speed it up and post it on my insta, just in case any of you weren’t sure what sitting on a sofa looked like x

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
Just had a quick look back through her insta,

In 2018 she went abroad 21 times, each requiring a flight! Approx 15 of those were long haul flights, over 6 hrs.

This year she has also been to 21 countries (maybe a favorite number?) 9 of which were long haul, over 6 hrs.

I've probably missed some, there could be more.

For someone that's very boringly banging on about the planet, I think 42 countries in 24 months is abit OTT. She carbon footprint is mind boggling.

As one of her tees that she flogs says "WHAT WOULD ATTENBOROUGH SAY"

I wonder Zanna, what would he say,??

WonderingAgain

Oh god I can't with people taking pictures of themselves crying and posting it. It's beyond cringy.Wtf!! Does anyone here get upset, start to cry, and then think 'I better take a picture to post onto insta'??

• Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
OK, can someone explain to me how she thinks she’s “made it in life” because she got on instagrams feed. Is that really what we should aim for in life? Is that the pinnacle of success? Your life must be really shallow and dull if that’s what is important to you. Take a step back and look, is that really your measure of happiness. I think Zan actually needs some counselling because she has such a bizarre view of life. If that gets you this buzzing I pity you. She trolls around the world for effect I swear. It’s all done at 100 miles per hour, no appreciation, no moments of zen, just run run run to impress others. I can’t stress enough how unhealthy she is mentally. She’s rushing towards a break down is what I see. If that is a measure of happiness, being on Instagram, I actually pity her. It’s pathetic! The end.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I've come to the conclusion that if your job entails thinking and talking about yourself 24/7 you become the biggest narcissist going with a very skewed view of the world. It's clear that this girl's world revolves around herself and I predict a lonely future as friends drop away one by one when they finally hit their 30s and realise what a boring self-cantered bore Zanna is. There a big world outside of your head. Even when she travels to these places you can tell she's missing most of it by always looking for the next photo opportunity or how she can formulate a story. She's not even seeing what's around her. She's sad.

MeeeYOW!

(Boast alert) I'm a freelance blogger and often have to write up to 15 articles A DAY. And that's with a little one at home and leading a pretty normal life, where I cant hire a cleaner, I dont get sent free crap just because I live in a echo chamber of my own praises and dont get the privilege of feeling "overwhelmed" on a daily basis. The rest of us just crack on because we have bills to pay. She has NO FECKING CLUE - what hard work is and what it's like to juggle LIFE. But hey, ignorance is bliss, right?

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
So true! Genuinely doesn't make me remotely interested in travelling to any of the places she showcases, even if they're places that have been on my list for ages. Zanna goes and then I'm like meh looks a bit dull. All of the photos from this California trip look so posed and over-edited. And really, really cheesy.
I've posted this over on Steph's thread but it applies to them both ....
I was thinking about this earlier and how she cheapens everything. Her and Zanna have really got on my tits this trip. They have no respect or reverence for anything. They are in some incredibly spiritual places and skip, do cartwheels, shriek like 4 year olds and basically just behave like trailer park trash. The guy travelling with them must think wtf, they are so childish and irritating. I bet he can't wait to ditch them. If they are ambassadors for California then that state is in trouble. They are so thick. I noticed they wouldn't get in the hot springs cos it was "too hot". Remove a couple of the rocks you twat to let some cooler river water in. They know nothing about the country and wilderness they are in and are too ignorant to find out. They could be giving info about the indigenous tribes of California, Shoshone, Hoopa, people who actually respected the land, but instead they just seem so disrespectful of a place with 2000 year old trees. They don't have a cultured bone in their bodies. They just disgust me on so many levels. Rant over 😂😂

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I just can’t even believe she calls herself a travel blogger. Her travels are so pedestrian, uninspiring and middle class dross. Flying business, staying in swanky hotels, doing the shit highlighted by a million other blogs and travel guides. It’s completely in relatable and unaffordable for most.

Now if you want to see a really relatable, totally inspiring girl who makes me want to go anywhere she goes take a look at “sonoratmw”. She’s currently in a Bedouin camp hiking through the Sinai. Her descriptive writing makes your imagination take you there, where she is, you can imagine the smells, tastes and surroundings. She doesn’t preach or tell anyone what they should be eating or doing, she’s just living. Everything she sells is creative and beautiful and she’s made it herself but she doesn’t continuously push it. She makes Zanna look like an utter amateur twat. Plus, she’s a beautiful soul, humble and her followers love her. Zanna couldn’t come close to inspiring, creative or relatable if her life depended on it. She is truly on a lower vibration in terms of humanity.

Last edited:

Ilikethisname

Zanna is so desperate for engagement doing bikini try one etc. If she doesn't get the likes then her jet set lifestyle will vanish. Steph literally makes me want to vomit. Her nutribullet broke, she deliberately posted.it to get sent a free one. Yet she lives rent free in her mansion. Zanna used to be okayish, but now its a close tie between her, Steph, and Chessie as to who is the most spoiled deluded twat

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
So now she’s donating to the Australia bushfire appeals if you buy her vegan bundle. Bloody hell, trying to profit from utter devastation in Australia is a new low. What is she thinking???
She’s thinking “how can I load my bank account.” That’s it! She jumps on any bandwagon going. She’s never performed a completely selfless act. She did the same with the fires in Brazil. Donation attached to sales. Same with beach clean ups, there’s always a condition attached. You give me your money and I’ll give a tiny percentage away. Look at how good I am. I noticed she follows this guy and comments a lot on his posts but clearly hears nothing he says ....
639933DB-9796-4082-B26D-D3F4136CD059.jpeg

A lot of his posts seem to address just the kind of parasite she is 😂