Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even in her response it’s still woe is me. My life is still so hard. She wouldn’t know hard work if it jumped up and slapped her across the chops. If you can call charging people money for a walk or eating overpriced vegan food work....the only people she’ll be relating to with that post is the other equally as hard working ‘influencers’ she spends her day with...she really is a horrible individual
Yeah and that overpriced vegan food is free to her. These influencers need regulation. We need to speak to our MPs about it or the Advertising Standards Authority or start an online petition, but this online damaging trash has to stop. There is a whole new generation growing up reading this tripe. It’s an unrealistic message to send out and it does nothing but perpetuate a climate of entitlement. It’s irresponsible with little thought process involved in the message. She just is always throwing out the message of privilege. It’s sickening. NOBODY likes a show-off and that is all this girl does. Then they whine because sites like this exist. We are the bad people, the trolls and haters. We have no valid message. No Zanna, we have a valid viewpoint you just don’t wanna hear it! Put some thought into what you’re doing. Before posting stop for a moment and wonder what effect it is having. Ask why maybe you’re unliked. You boast, you brag, you throw it in peoples faces, you live off free stuff. Your existence is self-centred and yet you disguise it with the message of helping the plebs. People hate that. Get it?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah and that overpriced vegan food is free to her. These influencers need regulation. We need to speak to our MPs about it or the Advertising Standards Authority or start an online petition, but this online damaging trash has to stop. There is a whole new generation growing up reading this tripe. It’s an unrealistic message to send out and it does nothing but perpetuate a climate of entitlement. It’s irresponsible with little thought process involved in the message. She just is always throwing out the message of privilege. It’s sickening. NOBODY likes a show-off and that is all this girl does. Then they whine because sites like this exist. We are the bad people, the trolls and haters. We have no valid message. No Zanna, we have a valid viewpoint you just don’t wanna hear it! Put some thought into what you’re doing. Before posting stop for a moment and wonder what effect it is having. Ask why maybe you’re unliked. You boast, you brag, you throw it in peoples faces, you live off free stuff. Your existence is self-centred and yet you disguise it with the message of helping the plebs. People hate that. Get it?
OMG! I love this, spot on. Some sort of regulation needs to happen, it can't go on.

Zanny Chops hope you read this over and over until it sticks into that big narsassistic head of yours.

Reactions: 4
OMG! I love this, spot on. Some sort of regulation needs to happen, it can't go on.

Zanny Chops hope you read this over and over until it sticks into that big narsassistic head of yours.
Strangely coincidental how she’s posted positive responses to her post, some ending the same with a ❤. Call me a cynic but I’m guessing with no identifiers she’s written these to herself from her personal account. Nice try Zan, we’re not as stupid as you think we are. Moron!

Reactions: 2
Strangely coincidental how she’s posted positive responses to her post, some ending the same with a ❤. Call me a cynic but I’m guessing with no identifiers she’s written these to herself from her personal account. Nice try Zan, we’re not as stupid as you think we are. Moron!
Haha, are we related? My thoughts exactly, I think she's reading here, then sending herself messages trying to make herself feel better.

We don't believe you Zanna 😂 😂 😂

Oh god she’s such a bore. She spends 90% of her time praising herself, 5% sharing ‘hate’ she gets online and 5% sharing fake ‘defensive posts’ to the hate (most likely written by Ant, herself and her mum).

I’m happy to see posts by people who are genuinely busy but she is not! It’s all self imposed money maker crap that doesn’t add any value to the real world.

Oh she’s been gifted a ticket to a workout class. YAWN. A brand has sent her some free tit. YAWN. She’s loving her scar. YAWN. She’s overwhelmed with work (not possible if you are an other worldly level of organised that she claims, you’d be breezing through even her most hectic schedule. YAWN. She’s on holiday AGAIN. YAWN. She’s posted a naff blog post copying content from other blogs and websites that was posted years ago anyway. YAWN. She’s pretending any of By Chloes food actually tastes good (I’ll save you some time and money: it doesn’t. Avoid anything that isn’t a salad at all costs). Yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn. When will she get over herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🙄
E1AB3138-1E81-44B0-A4B7-CB6929723C39.jpeg

I can’t even.
Meanwhile while the lazy cow sits there filming Ant while he does the housework! Please explain this to me. She spent all day filming her doing a work out then followed it up by going to the gym. She’s an absolute twit and what is wrong with him? He’s not a bad looking bloke, surely he could do better than Hyacinth?

I’m more annoyed that she’s not said ANYTHING since the election. duck all. Every single influencer I follow who talks about sustainability online has posted sharing info about how we can keep fighting for it / supporting charities etc... with a Tory government. And here’s eco warrior zannychops who claims to be such a huge lover of the planet and oceans, and an ambassador for rainforest alliance and sea shepherd who has said nothing! Not even a single comment about a huge shift in politics which is going to bring chaos for the planet, climate change and so many other things. Every remaining inch of her credibility about caring for the planet has totally died with her silence today. She only preaches when it’s popular and will bring in the dough and when she doesn’t think it’s convenient for brands or likes she pretends like nothing has happened and blabs about her boring day trying to sell us more tit we don’t need. If people don’t buy swimwear in the winter there’s a reason! Stop trying to guilt your followers into ‘supporting women’ by buying tit they don’t need.

Reactions: 6
I’m more annoyed that she’s not said ANYTHING since the election. duck all. Every single influencer I follow who talks about sustainability online has posted sharing info about how we can keep fighting for it / supporting charities etc... with a Tory government. And here’s eco warrior zannychops who claims to be such a huge lover of the planet and oceans, and an ambassador for rainforest alliance and sea shepherd who has said nothing! Not even a single comment about a huge shift in politics which is going to bring chaos for the planet, climate change and so many other things. Every remaining inch of her credibility about caring for the planet has totally died with her silence today. She only preaches when it’s popular and will bring in the dough and when she doesn’t think it’s convenient for brands or likes she pretends like nothing has happened and blabs about her boring day trying to sell us more tit we don’t need. If people don’t buy swimwear in the winter there’s a reason! Stop trying to guilt your followers into ‘supporting women’ by buying tit they don’t need.
She’s well off and will want to keep her £££. She will have voted Tory!

She couldn’t be any more Tory if she tried. I can’t believe she still has so many followers. Has anyone tracked her follower count to see if she has lost many since becoming such a huge hypocrite?

She did post this but then deleted it ....
E69F3157-7277-498F-8720-860D3CB52960.jpeg

Basically just confirming how uneducated and clueless she actually is. She would have gone with the herd mentality because she can’t seem to form an opinion of her own.

Reactions: 1
She did post this but then deleted it ....
View attachment 64045
Basically just confirming how uneducated and clueless she actually is. She would have gone with the herd mentality because she can’t seem to form an opinion of her own.
Have to admit I’m with Zanna on this one. I thought it would be a tight race. I live and work in London and Labour is all I’ve seen supported. I didn’t think they’d win but I thought it would be tight. I’m shocked.

Made the mistake (again, when will I learn 😂) of watching her latest video... a 'what I eat in a day'. I sometimes watch these ones because I do like seeing recipe ideas and inspiration. But this was just one big brag from zannychops about how productive she is writing FOUR whole blog posts (bladdy hell someone alert the productivity awards) and opening #gifted packages. Her content is the laziest trash, how on earth does anyone want to work with her anymore?

Oh and literally no food inspiration other than an #ad and another #plug for her workout #ad coming soon and some overpriced mush in a single use box from planet organic #ecowarrior.

Reactions: 3
(Boast alert) I'm a freelance blogger and often have to write up to 15 articles A DAY. And that's with a little one at home and leading a pretty normal life, where I cant hire a cleaner, I dont get sent free crap just because I live in a echo chamber of my own praises and dont get the privilege of feeling "overwhelmed" on a daily basis. The rest of us just crack on because we have bills to pay. She has NO FECKING CLUE - what hard work is and what it's like to juggle LIFE. But hey, ignorance is bliss, right?

Reactions: 7
(Boast alert) I'm a freelance blogger and often have to write up to 15 articles A DAY. And that's with a little one at home and leading a pretty normal life, where I cant hire a cleaner, I dont get sent free crap just because I live in a echo chamber of my own praises and dont get the privilege of feeling "overwhelmed" on a daily basis. The rest of us just crack on because we have bills to pay. She has NO FECKING CLUE - what hard work is and what it's like to juggle LIFE. But hey, ignorance is bliss, right?
And I bet your articles are a lot better written than the crap she puts out (and never bothers to proof read).

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.