Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves to boast about getting a 1st in her Speech Therapy degree. Maybe she should give herself some of that therapy to help her speech impediment out
And from a very average university. I think because she knows everything else she does is just average trash that anyone else could put out, she feels the need to prove that she’s legitimately intelligent and not just another dumb person who with no skills. Understandable given her actual only skills are the most basic of video editing and photography, and the ability to write very shoddy blog posts.

“Self-awareness and self-reflection is key.” Says Zannychops in her latest mundane and generic blog post. Shame she consistently fails to achieve either of those.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s boasted so many times about getting A* in her A Levels too. She’s beyond full of herself.
I have a good degree but I don’t go around telling people my classification every time I mention it. I just say I have a degree in psychology and leave it at that if anyone asks.
I think its because she feels intimidated. When Food Medic announced she would be starting an MSc in Nutrition at UCL, the same day, Zanna said on her insta stories or I think a insta photo how she declined UCL when choosing where to go for speech therapy, you cant make this tit up, shes intimidated by people

Reactions: 4
I think its because she feels intimidated. When Food Medic announced she would be starting an MSc in Nutrition at UCL, the same day, Zanna said on her insta stories or I think a insta photo how she declined UCL when choosing where to go for speech therapy, you cant make this tit up, shes intimidated by people
She can’t have even an ounce of self awareness if she’d post something that obvious on the same day.

Reactions: 1
Zanna keeps referring to herself as a human, "plant based eating human" etc and it's cringeworthy!

Reactions: 3
She has milked this injury for all she can. Can’t believe she made a sob story IGTV to promote it. So self indulgent! When will SOMEONE her parents, Ant, her management tell her to stop being so self absorbed!!
Just rewatched this as it came up on my feed and I watched it whilst distracted before. The music is super cringe and she sounds like she's reading from a boring script and can't wait to get the recording over. Not someone who is passionately trying to sell a product she believes in?

She’s also definitely super insecure that Ant is so teeny weeny as she mentions it soooo much

Reactions: 10
In her latest insta post she’s mentioning her first class degree YET AGAIN

• Haha
Shes always been awful looking. She forgot to say how she started this social media life as blonde zanna or blonde something, that was her handle lol, she really loves talking about herself

• Haha
In her latest insta post she’s mentioning her first class degree YET AGAIN
Jesus, didn’t she graduate about 5 years ago? Get over it!! Evidently some level of insecurity about her intelligence, 🙄 we really need a Zanna bingo, being mentions in her stories of:
Goal setting
Emergency bowel surgery
First in my speech therapy degree
Plant based
David Attenborough
Sustainable
Overpriced swimsuits

sure we could fill this out very soon!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus, didn’t she graduate about 5 years ago? Get over it!! Evidently some level of insecurity about her intelligence, 🙄 we really need a Zanna bingo, being mentions in her stories of:
Goal setting
Emergency bowel surgery
Plant based
David Attenborough
Sustainable
Overpriced swimsuits

Ant being short but no big deal

Reactions: 5
And also that she wakes up at 5:20 every morning because she’s so much more productive than everyone else.

Reactions: 5
Goal setting
Emergency bowel surgery
Plant based
David Attenborough
Sustainable
Overpriced swimsuits

And how Steph is her BFF...

Another big emission filled trip in the works for Zannychops and 🐜 in 2020. Gosh it’s a hard life trying to decide where to go to destroy the planet each year...

Also lol at this photo 😂😂😂

C7F4B4BE-5AF0-4E4A-B2DE-184C0F43DE1B.png

She’s also going to The Philippines with Steph, plus the retreats in Nepal, Peru, Thailand, Sri Lanka and California :-/

She’s also going to The Philippines with Steph, plus the retreats in Nepal, Peru, Thailand, Sri Lanka and California :-/
Crikey....I’ve unfollowed her so hadn’t realised it was that much....such a charmed life...so much for conscious travelling....does she still have that on her bio?! 🙄

Shes a bloody joke!!!! Waiting for people to open their eyes to her, shes a complete fraud

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.