Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Didn’t she do some stories/vids on financial stuff a while ago too? As in, I’ve got buckets of money and I’m investing it, I have ‘advisors’ and I want to empower women to invest their money too. Yeah right. a. The majority of your audience don’t have loads of money like you (certainly not enough for ‘investments’) and b. Klarna?? Really? Yeah, of course, you’re educating and empowering women with their finances. Cracking job.
She clearly doesn’t give a shit as long as the money ends up in her bank account. She doesn’t care that you might go into debt and have your credit rating affected ...
5DCBE765-1B52-4EF1-91FC-78A125D7C620.jpeg

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Wow, just seen some stories for the first time out of curiosity.... very full of confidence but not in a good way. Believes own hype.

BlahBlahSheep

It’s about how it’s done. The IG account Estee Laundry has been showing examples of both. Directly linking donations to sales/engagement is always going to feel crass at best.
Making a fixed donation (like the Body Shop example there) and cause-related marketing are different things though. If the Body Shop linked the donation to one of their high-selling products, they might have ended up donating more than $25k

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Last week she said she was shamelessly plugging her businesses and doing more ads as she needs to earn more to pay people. And then today she has admitted she is ‘privileged as fuck’ as she Can purchase a new designer givenchy handbag. Absolute TWAT
Her parents must be so proud of their little narcissist 🙄 She's a wank stain!

Ilikethisname

I've come to the conclusion that Zanny must be a dry parody account and is just trolling us all. She can't have seriously linked that page in her stories about fastfashion.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Ugh, hard no on Aja Barber, she's much worse than Zanna could ever be. So self-righteous and hypocritical.
Oh God, why did you have to point me in her direction. All I see from the first few posts is her perpetuating the racism game. Have no time for it! All lives matter babe, not just black 🙄

TinaTree

Chatty Member
I understand everyone is different and we all have different capabilities etc. but in her insta story workout today shes only deadlifting 30kg and she looks wrecked?? She's been working out almost every day for years surely she can lift more than that? Just makes me think she only looks strong because she has zero body fat, probably either from excessive HIIT training or not eating enough food to actually build muscle.
I dont follow her but didnt she have to stop training for a long period or at least lower impact because of her surgery

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Zanna really really annoys me, as she is always going on about how she wants to talk to her followers, any questions, she loves talking anything eco etc etc. But the moment we ask her a question that goes against what she says and does then she removes your post and blocks you. 😕

So Zanna please don't ask for conversation if you are only happy to answer those that lick your a**e. 😡
AMEN!

DietGossip

VIP Member
Gosh I think I may be psychic, I said earlier that Zanna will be posting about her lunch 💤, suprised as she has such a busy day planned that she even has the time to walk around London to some vegan cafe, most of us take a sandwich that we eat at our desk, but not Zanny chops, or no off she goes for more food and coffee, before I'm sure a busy afternoon, ffs.
Come on, her daily schedule is the same every single day.