Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason people are asking her what mascara she uses is so they can avoid it. It looks like she’s wearing spiders on her eyes 🕷🕷
AAE64113-FB99-42E5-9985-861CE1D0BC38.png

Wondered where Zanny chops was, wonder no more she has taken another flight and is now in Buenos Aires,

Funny how she never mentioned that.... Wonder why.

Does she think we don't know that the two places are a flight away.

She is purposely hiding the flight, pangs of guilt Zanny I wonder, as you know just what a Hypocrite you really are.
There's another travel blogger I follow who bases herself in different countries/cities and works online. She's currently in Mexico and planning to work her way through South America, and has been very open about the fact that she's trying to do as much of it by land transport as possible to try and be more eco, and is honestly talking about that aspect of environmentalism a lot more than self professed sustainability influence Zanna. How can she be so preachy on every other aspect of living more eco and then so dense and conceited when it comes to travel?

Reactions: 3
So pleased to have this thread in my life 😂
I came across Z when someone else I followed mentioned all the surgery drama as it was happening. She seemed kind of fun at first but as soon as she started to heal and her real personality and IG presence began to emerge I couldn't believe what a conceited and arrogant b she was. Her stories are boring, her content is so underwhelming for someone calling themselves a travel blogger/fitness "ambassador" /sustainable business owner 🙄🙄🙄
Good luck offsetting your 30th flight of the year ya big hypocrite!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Good luck offsetting your 30th flight of the year ya big hypocrite"

Oh but she tells her sheepals that because she does beach cleans, uses reusable cups & straws, is a vegan , designs £140 sustainable swimwear and loves the earth, & that we should all be like her, then that off sets the gazillion flights that she HAS to take as its her WORK. 😡

Do as I say, not as I do.

Reactions: 2
The only reason people are asking her what mascara she uses is so they can avoid it. It looks like she’s wearing spiders on her eyes 🕷🕷

View attachment 57156
Once upon a time she made a point of refusing to answer questions about her makeup as she wasn’t on SM for that life, it was all about being altruistic and sharing her fitness ‘expertise’. Well, that boat has long sailed eh?

• Haha
Once upon a time she made a point of refusing to answer questions about her makeup as she wasn’t on SM for that life, it was all about being altruistic and sharing her fitness ‘expertise’. Well, that boat has long sailed eh?
It’s had to, the pond is running dry 😂 She will post about absolutely everything now and is an expert of all.

Reactions: 1
It’s had to, the pond is running dry 😂 She will post about absolutely everything now and is an expert of all.
Jack of all trades, Master of None! The same sentiment applies to other influencers too. Noone is a proper beauty or fashion guru with expertise anymore. They're just Del Boys flogging stuff.

That is what it seems like, they are trying to squeeze it for all it’s worth and it’s coming over as desperation. It’s not a good look. Z
(I can’t even bring myself to type her full name anymore) is a speech therapist by training, but that’s quite an altruistic career which obviously doesn’t sit too well in a narcisssts psyche. She just wants to be famous, not work in a closed door environment. Today, no doubt, we’ll get more attempts at flogging her sweatshirts 🙄
Re: speech therapy - Why have a worthwhile career where you can actually help people and make a positive impact in their lives?

• Haha
She was the one who said she originally wanted to be a beauty guru influencer but probably reised how saturated it was and jumped on the bandwagon of fitness as it was just getting noticed more on social media, then shes a vegan as she said in a magazine dated summer/winter 2019, now shes plant based and all about sustainability, shes just following the money

She was the one who said she originally wanted to be a beauty guru influencer but probably reised how saturated it was and jumped on the bandwagon of fitness as it was just getting noticed more on social media, then shes a vegan as she said in a magazine dated summer/winter 2019, now shes plant based and all about sustainability, shes just following the money
Realised***

Brilliant, this needs to be spread all over social media, it's time people were made aware just what these "influencers" 🤮 really are, they are not your friend, they are not the girl next door, they are not just like you.

They are liars, frauds & clever marketed money making business people, who need to start telling the truth.
Pleas share this in ALL THE THREADS !

Klarna is concerning. No mention of financial responsibility/warning from Zanna
Didn’t she do some stories/vids on financial stuff a while ago too? As in, I’ve got buckets of money and I’m investing it, I have ‘advisors’ and I want to empower women to invest their money too. Yeah right. a. The majority of your audience don’t have loads of money like you (certainly not enough for ‘investments’) and b. Klarna?? Really? Yeah, of course, you’re educating and empowering women with their finances. Cracking job.

Didn’t she do some stories/vids on financial stuff a while ago too? As in, I’ve got buckets of money and I’m investing it, I have ‘advisors’ and I want to empower women to invest their money too. Yeah right. a. The majority of your audience don’t have loads of money like you (certainly not enough for ‘investments’) and b. Klarna?? Really? Yeah, of course, you’re educating and empowering women with their finances. Cracking job.
She clearly doesn’t give a tit as long as the money ends up in her bank account. She doesn’t care that you might go into debt and have your credit rating affected ...
5DCBE765-1B52-4EF1-91FC-78A125D7C620.jpeg

Yes she did, and just shows how out of touch she is from the reality of 99.9% of her followers, does she think that they have a million to invest?

She is just so self absorbed it's hard to watch. She has also said that she doesn't want children.... Ummm can't think why?

Zanny chops you are unable to love anyone including your own child as much as you love yourself.

So I'm happy you have decided that no kids will be born to such a self centered, narsassist, greedy, liar, generally nasty person such as you. 🤮

I commented on her post about her ethical tops stating that although it's great to push sustainable items rather than the alternative, it's still pushing consumerism and encouraging people to buy more stuff they don't need. This is the whole reason the planet in such a mess in the first place!! She said i made 'valid point' but she wants to create a space for the people who do want to buy, so they're able to do it ethically. She then deleted the comment!! Some people had commented that hey already owned one of the tops and liked one of the others she had posted, she commented to encourage people to buy another one!! When will these 'Sustainable' influencers get in their heads that consumerism is the issue here, no matter how ethical your brand is you're still pushing consumerism which will still have an influence on people buying non-ethical clothing. Just encourage people to reuse and shop second hand!!!

Reactions: 8
I commented on her post about her ethical tops stating that although it's great to push sustainable items rather than the alternative, it's still pushing consumerism and encouraging people to buy more stuff they don't need. This is the whole reason the planet in such a mess in the first place!! She said i made 'valid point' but she wants to create a space for the people who do want to buy, so they're able to do it ethically. She then deleted the comment!! Some people had commented that hey already owned one of the tops and liked one of the others she had posted, she commented to encourage people to buy another one!! When will these 'Sustainable' influencers get in their heads that consumerism is the issue here, no matter how ethical your brand is you're still pushing consumerism which will still have an influence on people buying non-ethical clothing. Just encourage people to reuse and shop second hand!!!
I’m not surprised she deleted your comment. She doesn’t want other people to see that she’s being questioned as she’s aware it will have a snowball effect on her “job”! Her days are numbered as it is, people are catching on. I see more and more people joining this thread.

She’s turned off the comments on the post! I doubt you were the only one pointing out the obvious hypocrisy!

I’m not surprised she deleted your comment. She doesn’t want other people to see that she’s being questioned as she’s aware it will have a snowball effect on her “job”! Her days are numbered as it is, people are catching on. I see more and more people joining this thread.
I started this thread and for a while it looked like I was the only one thinking she’s a big hypocrite. I kind of thought I was being mean posting something but I now I can see I’m clearly not alone 😂

Reactions: 4
I started this thread and for a while it looked like I was the only one thinking she’s a big hypocrite. I kind of thought I was being mean posting something but I now I can see I’m clearly not alone 😂
Looks like 4 very recent new members commenting on here in the last couple of days so I'd say the Zanny Chopocrisy bug is definitely catching on!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.