Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

expatfancy

Chatty Member
Wtf, whining because her trip with Steph needs to cancelled and she only has 24hr to book another one. Just save your carbon footprint, have a read of the books the in-laws bought you, and stay in the bloody UK. Preaching about sustainability? Whatever Zanna, you fake

• Heart
Reactions: 7

MeeeYOW!

By the sounds of it she'd probably charge a pregnant woman £5 for her unborn child to come along too...

But she needs to keep ontop of the numbers!! Didnt realise counting was so stressful. Careful now, Zanna! Dont go getting yourself overwhelmed now!

• Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
How do we get her and her damaging practices off the internet. We could start a parliamentary petition to have the influencer industry regulated.

It’s getting out of hand when people with absolutely no training give throw away advice on mental health. To merely suggest a walk outdoors, when it’s actually fucking winter in the UK, is going to send some people over the top. How is someone with bi-polar going to perceive that “you'll be ok, just go outside and get outside”. She’s a fucking idiot.

The only other thing we could do is open an ig account a la Celeste Barber to highlight their idiotic posts. Name suggestions?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Branched

Rather petty but did anyone else catch her story of her watching a Netflix documentary a few nights ago? Thought she didn't watch any TV :rolleyes: it wouldn't even annoy me (I don't really watch much TV myself) but she was so preachy on that question she answered about how she doesn't watch it, as she's way too busy/superior/stuck up her own arse to watch TV like the rest of us peasants

• Haha

Luna_

Well that's me unsubscribed from her newsletter, and finally unfollowing her entirely. '5 Sustainable Swaps To Make This Christmas'... how about not taking 40+ flights in one freaking year?!

I totally understand the whole stance of lots of people making small changes being more impactful than one person being perfect but MY GOD does she even hear herself?! Every single thing she is doing to try and help the planet, and everything her followers do as a result, is surely being negated many times over by her absolute insistence on travelling so bloody often. It's disgraceful. I totally get wanting to see the world, but the sheer number of flights she takes as someone who preaches sustainability is astounding. Honestly, if she put her hands up and apologised and tried to at least do something about the travel (let alone the swimwear brand and every other problematic choice raised on here), I might have an ounce of respect left for her. But that would require her not to be a complete narcissist. I'm so done.

Even in her response it’s still woe is me. My life is still so hard. She wouldn’t know hard work if it jumped up and slapped her across the chops. If you can call charging people money for a walk or eating overpriced vegan food work....the only people she’ll be relating to with that post is the other equally as hard working ‘influencers’ she spends her day with...she really is a horrible individual

• Heart
  • Haha

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Hey don’t know if any of you guys are new here, but do you know Zanna’s bf is shorter than her?

If you didn’t know, she’s made a brand new post to tell you that fact and how unbothered she is by it, despite the number of previous times she feels she needs to mention this information. Glad we are all up to date now.
She does these posts every few months LOL, she even says she gets stopped in coffee shops and mums ask her for advice as their daughters are tall too lol

• Haha

Ilikethisname

Too funny! She was gifted books by Ant's family about travelling in the UK! They must be delighted she is his girlfriend 😂😂😂

• Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Is there any way of checking that this money is going to charity? If it’s done through EventBrite? Surely she should use just giving or another third party that collects the money and sorts out the gift aid etc. And is she going to be matching the donations people are giving?! She’s just so ridiculous..
I don’t doubt for one second she will pocket the majority of it, after all, her time is precious and people have to pay for it, OBVI 🙄 I guess the only thing you can do is DM the recipients @seashepherduk and @rainforestalliance and ask if they are aware of her practices and whether they receive the money? Also ask their feelings on how she’s exploiting children to further their cause. She is definitely not an ambassador I’d want my name attached to. How can somebody in all conscience charge for a 1 year old in a backpack ffs. It’s so opportunistic. I’m am disgusted!

Last edited:

Hc68759

VIP Member
Deliciously Ella was another too. She used to write about “clean eating” all the time at the start of her fame. She used to bang on about doing celery juice cleanses etc too. They all drive me mad!
It’s only a couple more weeks now until Zanna buggers off to New Zealand - the worst place you could travel to for carbon emissions from the UK when also doing 100 other flights in the same year. I really hope any ethical brands she’s linked to drop her ASAP

• Heart

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Guys, click here to save the amazon.
Climate change is killing our world....

Meanwhile, I’ve just visited by 51st country.
Fucking hypocrite

notrealjobs

Oh god she’s such a bore. She spends 90% of her time praising herself, 5% sharing ‘hate’ she gets online and 5% sharing fake ‘defensive posts’ to the hate (most likely written by Ant, herself and her mum).

I’m happy to see posts by people who are genuinely busy but she is not! It’s all self imposed money maker crap that doesn’t add any value to the real world.

Oh she’s been gifted a ticket to a workout class. YAWN. A brand has sent her some free shit. YAWN. She’s loving her scar. YAWN. She’s overwhelmed with work (not possible if you are an other worldly level of organised that she claims, you’d be breezing through even her most hectic schedule. YAWN. She’s on holiday AGAIN. YAWN. She’s posted a naff blog post copying content from other blogs and websites that was posted years ago anyway. YAWN. She’s pretending any of By Chloes food actually tastes good (I’ll save you some time and money: it doesn’t. Avoid anything that isn’t a salad at all costs). Yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn. When will she get over herself.

• Heart

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
OK, so all the hiking posts have gone! She’s gonna go ahead and hide that now because heaven forbid she can face any kind of criticism regarding her ill considered ideas. These influencers have no regulatory body to answer to, to run their advertising through to check if it’s in line with advertising standards. It’s up to us to call out these idiotic practices, to police these unscrupulous idiots. It’s the only recourse left because she won’t engage.

Last edited:

Branched

Lurker here, but I finally felt compelled to comment after seeing everyone blocked for liking comments. The same happened to me when I liked one a while ago asking why UK beaches weren’t good enough for her Stay Wild shoot (I believe she went to the Maldives just to for this one photosho?). Welcome to the club all! 😂

I used to really like Zanna (oh how naive I was) and understand that nobody can be perfect when it comes to sustainability, but she just takes the piss. Plus, sustainability aside, she’s just so out of touch with the real world - what normal person can book a holiday to South Africa at the drop of the hat to “celebrate life”?

This is quite old now but I took the attached screenshot a few weeks ago when she was complaining about her super busy week. Such a hard life going to the gym, having countless lunch meetings, hanging round at the conduit club and occasionally replying to some emails :rolleyes: can you imagine her in a real job for one day?

Attachments

• Haha

Rach213

I’m not normally one to comment on these threads, I usually just lurk. But i can’t ignore this. If she wanted money to go to charity why not ask for donations towards a charity closer to home related to walking, such as mountain rescue? Also, why not ask for discretionary donations to a chosen charity from people who are interested in joining? Some of her followers may have found the walk a good way to meet new friends, or a good way to build up the confidence to get up the moors themselves, but haven’t been able to sign up because they can’t afford the ‘ticket price’; conversely, asking for discretionary donations would have probably meant that some made larger donations. Oh and don’t get me started on her extortionately priced tours around the world, there’s so many beautiful places in the UK she could have arranged walking tours around which would have been so much more accessible to her followers.
I used to really like Zanna but she is so money orientated and out of touch now.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Oh dear lord so Zanny chops was going away with the vile Steph to the Philippines, but can't go due to volcanic eruptions 😢 my heart bleeds.

So instead a little trip to South Africa, to celebrate her one year bowel surgery 🤮

Save the planet and all, "what would Attenborough say"

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
A workout guide released in Boxing Day? She’s a capitalist influencer cliché. Preying on both post-Xmas self-loathing and Boxing Day shopping culture. Get in the bin!

Kangaroo123

I don't follow Zanna anymore but i'm going to have to unsubscribe from the girl gains podcast too. Listened to the new one this morning and she was just making everything all about her, and bigging herself up about her 'super healthy relationship with food and exercise'. Shame because I like the other two girls on the podcast!
This is exactly me, I love tally and Vicky who seem lovely but Zanna ruins it by trying to make everything about her and always trying to bring up the bowel surgery over and over again, the best episodes are the ones where she is not on because she went on holiday (again)!

She rarely has anything interesting to add as she never admits any flaws or opens up, all the questions she asks are just generic or she acts like she is already the expert and can’t learn from the podcast interviewer, the last one about intermittent fasting it was all, right doesn’t work for me blah blah whilst the other two actually asked insightful questions. Wonder if it’s because the other two spend more time around clients and know their concerns/questions whilst Zanna is so detached from that now and just a lifestyle influencer surrounded by other people in the rich girl bubble that she just doesn’t even know what someone might want to know about the topics if she has no interest in it.

BeaBea

I used to follow her years ago when she used to post decent content, but now she is so full of herself and delusional I’ve had to unfollow. I’m fed up of seeing her bang on about her ‘life saving surgery’ and having colonoscopies. You would think she’s the first to experience them! I’ve had both (I have to have colonoscopies every year due to an illness) and I wouldn’t dream of putting it on social media! She’s such a hypocrite and it’s so hard to listen to her ‘saving the planet’ when she jets off all the bloody time! And don’t get me started on ‘adulting’ and her being overwhelmed.....try living in the real world Zanna and then tell us how you coped! Rant over............ sorry 🤯