Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves the cafe because it’s low carbon. She must really dislike herself then :LOL:

And struggling to do trips in the uk in an ethical way?! That’s a new one. Just admit you can’t make as much profit here and that you love to travel as far as possible and be done with it.

Finally carbon offsetting is included in the price? Really?! Forgive me for being sceptical that this actually happens and that Zanna herself offsets her own carbon footprint.

Also, everyone is very right to be sceptical of carbon offsetting as a concept https://www.wired.co.uk/article/carbon-offsetting-uk-flights

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just had a look at her blog, she says she’s a travel blogger so it’s her job to travel lots?! I thought you were a fitness blogger?! She is trying to justify all the flying but surely Bring paid to promote travel goes against her eco values?! Full of nonsense, Zanna recommends respect the local dress code, be a kind person etc as some of her tips to be an eco traveller
Yeah right that will save the planet!!!🤦‍♀️😂

Attachments

It’s more a guide to “how privileged white women can assuage travel guilt”. She’s going beyond ridiculous now.

Reactions: 6
How bloody ridiculous, Zanny chops no matter how much you try to justify what you are doing and your MASSIVE carbon footprint, it just won't wash with us.

The sooner others that believe your every word realises that you are a LIAR and a FRAUD, and that you talk absolute crap the better.

I bet the reason she has posted this is because in a couple weeks she is off again, yet another long haul flight to South America with 🐜, for their much needed holidays, and she trying to cover her back.

Surely we cannot be the only people who can see right though this piece of 💩.

Reactions: 2
I also hate how she recommends helping support local economy, yet how many of those big fancy resorts she stays on are gifted? She does nothing to help the locals

Reactions: 5
I agree - how does flying business class and then staying in gifted 5 star accommodation and eating out in fancy restaurants every day helping the locals?!

Reactions: 8
Couldn't believe her post today about UK/European trips not being affordable enough. They will be for the people coming on them who can just get a train and don't need an expensive return flight half way across the world?! It's totally about profit for her. Very easy to fool people into thinking an all inclusive trip abroad is good value.

Also she doesn't seem to spend very much time 'hosting' these retreats anyway? 6 hours on her laptop whilst the guests are elsewhere? So what's the point of booking a retreat with her if she's just going to skive off the activities half the time and not bother getting involved?

I think she has a bit of Messiah complex, like the rich Gap Yar kids. Spending a week in a developing country and thinking she's saving the world. Her travel blogging would be more authentic if she went off the beaten track, stayed with locals and used trains/boats etc. She should invest in a thesaurus as well

Reactions: 7
It's just totally depressing and makes everything seem so hopeless. What is the point in all us "normal people" trying to cut down when you have influencers (hate that word so much even just to type it) like Zanna who just don't care??

OK, we’ll she just went way beyond ridiculous this morning. Me thinks she doth protest too much. The only people she can fool now are stupid people I’m afraid. Wake up sheeple, she’s using YOU as justification for her lack of care in what she purports to care so much about. Karma can’t come quick enough for this witch. I hate everything she stands for in her fake caring way. She thinks she’s the tit when she’s actually a piece of tit!

Recommends always respecting local dress code?? She’s always in a bikini!
The only thing she respects is herself and the stamps in her passport.

Found it funny when she said if your views aren't in line with mine feel free to unfollow 😂

Think is Zanny, as soon as anyone trys to ask you questions about the humongous amounts of flights you take, you just block within minutes, so I hope they really do unfollow you as you cannot and will not hear any kind of views that tell the truth about you and your fake life.

Get over yourself you. 🤮

Couldn't believe her post today about UK/European trips not being affordable enough. They will be for the people coming on them who can just get a train and don't need an expensive return flight half way across the world?! It's totally about profit for her. Very easy to fool people into thinking an all inclusive trip abroad is good value.

Also she doesn't seem to spend very much time 'hosting' these retreats anyway? 6 hours on her laptop whilst the guests are elsewhere? So what's the point of booking a retreat with her if she's just going to skive off the activities half the time and not bother getting involved?
Her retreats cost an absolute fortune - i'm baffled as to how she thinks Europe would somehow be more expensive.

She really is just trying to have it all. The only way I could see travel being justified as 'conscious' is to not do it at all, or doing as Greta Thunberg is currently and finding the most eco ways of travelling. I'm absolutely appalled at the number of flights an earlier post has added up for her in this year alone, the majority of which were entirely for her own benefit. And then she has the balls to complain about being busy and not having enough money? What a disgrace.

Reactions: 3
And then she has the balls to complain about being busy and not having enough money? What a disgrace.
This is one of the things that pisses me off the most. Of course you'll feel like you don't have enough time to get work done if you take 15-20 holidays a year.

This is one of the things that pisses me off the most. Of course you'll feel like you don't have enough time to get work done if you take 15-20 holidays a year.
And of course you'll run out of money if you're constantly spending it on holidays, eating out, designer goods, fancy vegan food, and doing everything London has on offer. Of course it's perfectly acceptable to do any or all of those things, but don't then have the gall to go begging people to buy from your overpriced clothing line or engage with your content just because you want to keep up this luxe lifestyle.

And of course you'll run out of money if you're constantly spending it on holidays, eating out, designer goods, fancy vegan food, and doing everything London has on offer. Of course it's perfectly acceptable to do any or all of those things, but don't then have the gall to go begging people to buy from your overpriced clothing line or engage with your content just because you want to keep up this luxe lifestyle.
Don't forget membership of £1,800 a yr to the ethical, environmental sustainable etc Conduit Club, well she needs somewhere to sit and play on her laptop, somewhere where she can pretend to be important, wonder what they think of the flights & crap she spouts, 😕

Always trying to flog her tit ebooks that no publisher thought good enough to invest in. Under the guise of supporting good causes of course.

Reactions: 1
Always trying to flog her tit ebooks that no publisher thought good enough to invest in. Under the guise of supporting good causes of course.
I know 🙄 Making a donation to that cause is such a good thing to do, but there is always a catch with Zanna. It’s not just I’ve set up a link where you can make a donation of your choice, there’s a buy my tit element attached which just fires up the cynic in me. She’s always on the make and then covering it up with a personal gain. This tactic makes me wanna puke. Put the link up Zanna and let people make their own donations, not use it as an excuse to flog more of your crap!

I know 🙄 Making a donation to that cause is such a good thing to do, but there is always a catch with Zanna. It’s not just I’ve set up a link where you can make a donation of your choice, there’s a buy my tit element attached which just fires up the cynic in me. She’s always on the make and then covering it up with a personal gain. This tactic makes me wanna puke. Put the link up Zanna and let people make their own donations, not use it as an excuse to flog more of your crap!
Well if she sells it as charity, she can offset her tax

• Sick
Wearing and tagging fast fashion? This is a new low. I would love to know how these women justify this, first to themselves and then their audiences.

61BCB0D2-5C8E-436E-8597-90117347B183.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.