Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture of her flexing her bicep....if it wasn’t for her insta handle on the bottom I genuinely wouldn’t have had a clue it was her 😳

Reactions: 1
All these big SURREY location tags on her stories are hilarious. I live in Croydon but the official county on my address is Surrey.

How do we know Zanna isn't actually living in leafy Croydon? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she allowed to leave for a weekend away if Surrey is in Tier 2? I'm not in the UK so have no idea how it works. We're all on level 5 here in Ireland!

Also a sidenote/influencer suggestion to people disillusioned by Zanna and her laughable fashion content - try out Roz Purcell. She's a model turned vegan chef/ outdoor enthusiast and sustainability queen and she does it 10 times better than Zanna. She may be refreshing content for people sick of Zanna's shite.

Reactions: 8
Is she allowed to leave for a weekend away if Surrey is in Tier 2? I'm not in the UK so have no idea how it works. We're all on level 5 here in Ireland!
So in the UK the Tier follows you around - so even if she goes to a Tier 1 area, she'd have to follow Tier 2 rules still. You can go away with your household as long as you're only staying with your household.

So confusing though isn't it 🥴 Hope you're holding up there ok in Tier 5!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Also a sidenote/influencer suggestion to people disillusioned by Zanna and her laughable fashion content - try out Roz Purcell. She's a model turned vegan chef/ outdoor enthusiast and sustainability queen and she does it 10 times better than Zanna. She may be refreshing content for people sick of Zanna's shite.
You can but you're supposed to follow the rules for your tier when you're away, even if you go to a lower tier place.

Reactions: 2
You can but you're supposed to follow the rules for your tier when you're away, even if you go to a lower tier place.
Place your bets she won’t....

Also quit with tagging the house stuff with #renovationproject....not it’s not Zanna, you’ve got the painters in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Place your bets she won’t....

Also quit with tagging the house stuff with #renovationproject....not it’s not Zanna, you’ve got the painters in

It is clearly a renovation project! Didn't you see the terrible state of the house when they moved in?!

I'm not understanding the point of template panelling in the bedroom. Really useful that she tells us the brand of paint but doesn't know the shade :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Zanna’s eco conscious followers concerned about the footprint between living in a buildings vs a van, meanwhile Zanna herself has moved into a five bedroom detached house for two people with underfloor heating that we’ve gathered they crank up 😂😂😂

Kind of goes to show how far removed she is from her followers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Erm, why paint the wall when it's temporary panelling? You don't need to fully paint a wall to get an idea.. What a waste!!

Reactions: 4
Erm, why paint the wall when it's temporary panelling? You don't need to fully paint a wall to get an idea.. What a waste!!
I think it's a primer, but I don't get the temporary panels thing, you could put them up in key places to ensure the electrics are in the right place but surely you don't need the full wall done?

Reactions: 3
People commented on why her parents didn‘t go out there at the time and she basically told them to mind their own business. Even weirder was that after she returned to the U.K. they still didn’t see her for some time face to face. Her whole life is odd when you think about it. She never spends Christmas with Ant, despite them living together. Wonder if that will change now they have their ‘nest’ together?
Bevause they planned a trip to New Zealand so I think they visited after their trip ended

Boo hoo. Do people really expect to go out with bare legs in the autumn?
Screenshot_20201029-174446.png

Screenshot_20201029-174456.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right? She lives in the UK, where do these expectations come from?
Also, just my personal opinion, but those black heeled boots with the white laces are hideous.
Oh, but they're LV, or some other designer brand, and she got them second hand, so expect to see more of them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.