Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying that, deleting facebook was one of the best decisions I've made regarding all things internet.
Same!! I "temporarily" deleted my Facebook and messenger account about 6 weeks ago for a break. Absolutely NO desire whatsoever to re-activate them 💃🏼🎉

Reactions: 1
Sometimes a purge of the accounts you follow can be a nice exercise.
I now literally follow a few accounts, just real honest accounts of positivity, no fakeness or trying to fake sustainability etc.

Saying that, deleting facebook was one of the best decisions I've made regarding all things internet.
Yep! Deleted Facebook back in ‘14 and never looked back!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I saw a quote that said that unfollowing models and influencers and following artists, creators, designers, writers is a way to make yourself focus on what makes humans great, creating and creativity and making something good, instead of on feeling insecure by comparing our bodies/lives to those of others.

I've unconsciously been doing this throughout COVID, and it does feel better. I'll still pop in to check on the hypocrisy that is Zanna's life, of course, but it's just so much nicer to see my feed full of peoples' drawings and art and fun quotes vs idiots feeling smug and getting paid way too much to sell us crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw a quote that said that unfollowing models and influencers and following artists, creators, designers, writers is a way to make yourself focus on what makes humans great, creating and creativity and making something good, instead of on feeling insecure by comparing our bodies/lives to those of others.

I've unconsciously been doing this throughout COVID, and it does feel better. I'll still pop in to check on the hypocrisy that is Zanna's life, of course, but it's just so much nicer to see my feed full of peoples' drawings and art and fun quotes vs idiots feeling smug and getting paid way too much to sell us crap.
I think this is great advice! I unfollowed so many channels and Instagram accounts over the last few years that made me feel crap about my life/situation/body... whatever.

Zanna was one of them. Occasionally I watch the odd vlog as they pop up in my recommendations but she is still as fake and unlikeable as ever.

Reactions: 2
Regarding new video. I don't understand why she would do mini house tours throughout the "renovations", firstly we don't need a weekly reminder of how many rooms in the leafy suburbs mansion are being unnecessarily done up, but also I think it would be more WOW if she waited out and only showed everything when it's done :rolleyes:
Also I hated how she had to point out that they went playing golf for Ant and then the botanic gardens visit was for her. Like you couldn't just go and spend time with your partner, and God forbid, enjoy doing something he likes 😱

Reactions: 7
OCD-shaming 🐜, again
Screenshot_20201031-174119.png

Wonder how many lockdown rules will she break this time.
Screenshot_20201031-174107.png

I wonder if her "RENOVATION" can continue... I hope not, as she lives in a "building" site for the foreseeable. bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At this point, I don't think Ant is an overly-obsessed neat freak. I'm starting to understand why he has an 'obsession' with cleaning when we have seen evidence of Zanna dragging her dirt bird feet everywhere. Like the man just wants a clean house, can't blame him for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can she support us through the lockdown?!?! I have no words.
Shes copying Hazel Wallace as she asked the exact same thing

Zanna, duck you. Its because of ppl like you we are going to be in another lockdown. Never followed the rules and continues to not follow

duck you about saying being gentle with ppl, were you gentle with people in respecting that there are vulnerable ppl shielding so u should stay at home? Just duck you for being so condescending, guess your life saving surgery didnt teach you compassion and empathy

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is getting someone in to paint your banisters and change your (perfectly fine) carpet essential? Nope didn’t think so but I bet Zanna thinks so and yet again continues living her life forgetting that a pandemic is going on

Reactions: 7
it will be interesting if the building company want to continue and whether they can can get materials during lockdown as this was a problem last time. I find the tell me what you want content wise very lazy.....

Reactions: 2
Staying overnight away from your primary residency is banned except for work - no doubt she will use this slight grey area to keep moving around ! Not really essential ! Also wait for how many times she says how she is so glad she has so much space and a garden this lockdown as Ant’s flat was soooooo small ! Also wonder if she regrets not buying a slightly bigger London garden pad and a bolt hole now in The Cotswolds !! More Country and more authentic for Country Tweeds and Hunter Wellies !! Oh and not forgetting the “hikes” - note she said “Country Walk” today - clearly reading here......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Totally agree! Why would people want to “escape” to her account? Just to watch a pair of over privileged bellends gallivant around their massive mansion or umpteenth holiday that year.

Sending you hugs - my husband works in events and even all the stuff he moved to next year is looking less and less likely.
Long time lurker. I'm just sad today, my last holiday was summer 2018 and for various reasons, couldn't go on holiday in 2019 and was going to make up for that fact in 2020 post my big work deadline in early March... you know the rest. Anyway, after a pretty horrendous few months at work as my industry is getting battered my covid, I finally booked a holiday last night for next week - and now this. Pop on instagram and I just can't deal with Zanna and her ilk anymore, I don't know if she's deliberately trying to make her feed positive as some kind of escapism but the complete lack of addressing what is going on in the world just comes across as her being so shielded from the reality of what is happening that she is just becoming so unrelatable. I'm probably projecting but I'm deleting instagram today, definitely need a break!

Reactions: 8
Is there anything you want to see from me?! How about stop being so braggy, that would be a nice start 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know what i would really value right now? Seeing the inside of a massive mansion and all the furniture stuff that you’ve been given for free. Yup, thatmakes me feel better about my life and the state of the world. That’ll help get me through the lock down

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Shes copying Hazel Wallace as she asked the exact same thing

Zanna, duck you. Its because of ppl like you we are going to be in another lockdown. Never followed the rules and continues to not follow

duck you about saying being gentle with ppl, were you gentle with people in respecting that there are vulnerable ppl shielding so u should stay at home? Just duck you for being so condescending, guess your life saving surgery didnt teach you compassion and empathy
Literally an exact copy 0f hazel Wallace's words. How embarrassing. I know whose page I will be going to for support during lockdown and it sure as hell isn't Zanna's.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.