Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @New-casettes for the new thread title, unfortunately a little long so had to slim it down. (Original suggestion: Zanna Van Dijk Part #5 I’ll fly where I like and fill my house with whatever I fancy; if you call me out you’re a negative Nancy.)

Anyhoo, where to begin with the breakdown. ZanAnt managed to find and buy a house in record time during a pandemic. Methinks she’s a lying witch. She flew, again and again. Released more sustainably boring, overpriced swimwear and continuously tried to flog same, again during a pandemic when people are struggling. Tried to take on M&S for copying generically designed swimwear but got nowhere with that. Begged for products for her new house, got a naff sofa. Collaborated with Dove. Well matched in the unsustainable department. Cried because people criticised her, of course they are trolling haters. Publicly humiliated 🐜 as usual. Now is on another holiday but keeping it on the low down as she can’t handle the well deserved criticism. It’s been an interesting thread. Have I missed anything out? What’s next?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So as I was so annoyed with her talking companies money to advertise their products then refusing to engage with their desired audience when questioned about said product or just deleting comments I contacted companies to express my disappointment. Two companies have got back to me so far asking for the name of the influencer and the posts. I wonder if they will start to realise she’s not what she seems. Wishful thinking maybe.

Reactions: 21
So as I was so annoyed with her talking companies money to advertise their products then refusing to engage with their desired audience when questioned about said product or just deleting comments I contacted companies to express my disappointment. Two companies have got back to me so far asking for the name of the influencer and the posts. I wonder if they will start to realise she’s not what she seems. Wishful thinking maybe.
Which companies to you contact?

Reactions: 2
We should start taking screen shots and doing this

Reactions: 7
We should start taking screen shots and doing this
To update both brands have now been in touch asking me for further information. I really didn’t think they would respond any further! Maybe they will take action. Who knows! But I agree the more we highlight blatant lack of engagement with the audience a brand is paying her to promote to the more we can stop this behaviour!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Posts a story saying “we’ll be fully back online tomorrow” - wow thank you Zanna I will have to make do with a story of you hanging laundry up till you return with....what? Her entire house account is either mundane chores or begging for freebies, what amazing content are we meant to be missing out on?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Posts a story saying “we’ll be fully back online tomorrow” - wow thank you Zanna I will have to make do with a story of you hanging laundry up till you return with....what? Her entire house account is either mundane chores or begging for freebies, what amazing content are we meant to be missing out on?
So in her one week off she’s been online to post 2 ads and to tell us all she’ll be back tomorrow? Well done

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We're going to get assaulted tomorrow with all the ads she's held off posting this past week.

• Haha
We're going to get assaulted tomorrow with all the ads she's held off posting this past week.
can't wait for the coffee thoughts inspired by her week offline.

Also, there is now way she didn't take any pictures in her overpriced swimwear while spending a week in freaking Cornwall during a warm sunny week.

• Haha
I read the last thread and was interested in looking at her podcast description. I saw someone here said she had 57 or so reviews. Today I checked and there are only 38? Only one is 1 Star. I am actually furious she can just delete negative reviews on a product available for public consumption.
We are entitled to freely give our views on the podcast - and yes given the eco warrior nature of the podcast and Zanna being a frivolous and wasteful hypocrite I don’t see why 1 Star reviews commenting on unnecessary air travel is considered trolling of bullying. It’s entirely relevant and fair to leave a 1 Star review.

Way to censor the consumers of your product Zanna. So deceitful and appalling. She is quite possibly the worst influencer?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I read the last thread and was interested in looking at her podcast description. I saw someone here said she had 57 or so reviews. Today I checked and there are only 38? Only one is 1 Star. I am actually furious she can just delete negative reviews on a product available for public consumption.
We are entitled to freely give our views on the podcast - and yes given the eco warrior nature of the podcast and Zanna being a frivolous and wasteful hypocrite I don’t see why 1 Star reviews commenting on unnecessary air travel is considered trolling of bullying. It’s entirely relevant and fair to leave a 1 Star review.

Way to censor the consumers of your product Zanna. So deceitful and appalling. She is quite possibly the worst influencer?
Where do you see the reviews? On Apple podcasts she can’t remove reviews. She still has a lot of one star reviews nestled in between the love fest 5 stars!!

Reactions: 2
The 5 ⭐ ones which were screenshot and posted here sound so pretentious and address things which were discussed here, funny that eh?

Reactions: 4
She‘s just uploaded a video. Things to see and do in Cornwall...

Makes me quite angry. This constant holidaying during a pandemic. But then she’s flouted rules all a long, so I’m not surprised. It’s just very selfish when there are people out there who can’t see family!

Reactions: 8
I used to love her content, but now I cannot stand her anymore. Presenting herself as some eco warrior and travelling every other week??? Living sustainably and buying this huge house and cars for two people??? She is also influencing others to travel all the time which is oh so so great for the environment. But you know, that is her job and her passion. I thought she was speech therapist and fitness instructor, not a travel agent. Like we other actually eco-conscious people absolutely hate traveling. We just make decision not to. Especially during a pandemic!

She also always talks about her swimwear brand is doing such good things for environment. How about not using swimwear and going to nudist beaches? Probably better for environment huh? But then she couldn't visit all those tourist destinations...

Now apparently she is also a plant expert... Does she know any of the latin names for the plants and in which families they belong? Has she propagated all of the plants? Does she know how to deal with pests and how to mix your soil?

I guess she just must be an expert at everything!

Of course she would see this as hate comment, because it is just too hard to accept negative critisicm.

Reactions: 22
Zanna is stalking me. She just moved to cobham and now she has been holidaying where I go every year. She just can’t stay away 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.