Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her vlog about Yorkshire she said it was an underrated county. 🤷‍♀️ Surely it is one of the most visited in the UK??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
AB92067B-2DA3-45FF-8AF0-4D35F83755DD.jpeg

So if this student was fined how the hell has ZVD not been fined a significant amount. She’s been documenting her breaking of covid laws on a daily basis all in the name of ‘capturing content’

• Wow
Reactions: 11
First post and wow I could go on and on but will just add that I’ve run into her twice, first time as Balance Fest last year and she couldn’t have been less interested so since then I stopped following as I just thought what you preach on your page is clearly fake then bizarrely I bumped into her, Steph and that photography guy on a beach in San Francisco. I have to say that Steph was lovely, really nice and chatted like a normal person as she walked along by me and my mum whereas Zanna stormed ahead and when Steph called her to say hi she just said that she had content to capture and didn’t have time. So rude but confirmed my first instincts were correct and she is not a nice person. I know not everyone is a fan of Steph’s here but based on that interaction she was super nice.
That is interesting!! Does anyone know why Steph and Chessie King fell out! They used to be besties and then she swapped for Zanna!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, I'm sure. None of these countries is on travel corridors list. Yeah, mate, I'm sure loads of people in the UK plans to go there only to quaratine for 2 weeks after coming back. Yeah...

She's getting a lot of DM's about the destinations she's shared. Yeah, sure you are :LOL:

Nothing better than sharing travel tips when so many people can't even leave their local area.

Reactions: 1
That is interesting!! Does anyone know why Steph and Chessie King fell out! They used to be besties and then she swapped for Zanna!
Yeah I’ve always wondered this, they called themselves ‘two peas in a bod’ and brought out their own matching active wear and did everything together. Steph seems to prefer having one best friend rather than a group. She was also best friends with Rhitrition and think their friendship also ended, she didn’t get an invite to her wedding.

I also saw them all at Balance festival 2 years ago and Zanna was really unfriendly and quite arrogant walking around like it was her festival and she founded it. Steph was really bubbly and friendly though she seems genuinely nice.

Yeah I’ve always wondered this, they called themselves ‘two peas in a bod’ and brought out their own matching active wear and did everything together. Steph seems to prefer having one best friend rather than a group. She was also best friends with Rhitrition and think their friendship also ended, she didn’t get an invite to her wedding.

I also saw them all at Balance festival 2 years ago and Zanna was really unfriendly and quite arrogant walking around like it was her festival and she founded it. Steph was really bubbly and friendly though she seems genuinely nice.
Remember when chess got a tattoo of a pea in a bod for Steph lol... She subsequently changed it to a crown for 'king'. Very odd.

• Wow
I find fitness influencer friendships very strange. I wonder if they actually consider each other friends in their heart of hearts because whenever you see them on trips they barely look at each other. It's filming (introducing each other) and then they sit next to each other and edit. I mean, it seems most of these influencers don't have real friends but I wonder if they realise. You can have all the money in the world but imagine not having someone who truly cares and just sees you as an opportunity for content.

In case you were wondering, she's a "hiking blogger" and an "outdoors blogger".
View attachment 290020

LOL

But also, yeah, the Tatras are great, duh - ask anyone from Poland or Slovakia
'Hardly a tourist in sight' YOU ARE A TOURIST ZANNA. BORE OFF. Why does she think she is above everyone else just because she goes for hikes all the time. You can't hike in Surrey Zanna. It's a walk. Calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
zannavandijk_2020.10.28_kwmode.jpg

From Zanna's stories this morning... how are we supposed to motivate when all the constructive criticism comments get deleted???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol. Why would we support a 'content creator' by giving her free likes and comments when a) half the comments get deleted because they're not praise and b) all the tit she posts is generic, unoriginal and uninteresting?
She's hardly inspiring me...

Reactions: 17
Lol. Why would we support a 'content creator' by giving her free likes and comments when a) half the comments get deleted because they're not praise and b) all the tit she posts is generic, unoriginal and uninteresting?
She's hardly inspiring me...
Exactly, she is not inspiring at all, she is infuriating!!!

Reactions: 2
OMG She's used up a face cream from Boots which is only 6.99 - but she didn't even pay that much, it was also gifted.
zan.png

Zanna's new "sassy" mani - yay or nay?
zan1.png
zan2.png

Also, going back to the topic that someone raised a few pages back... I am starting to wonder if Zanna maybe had a small non-surgical procedure to her nose? There are things that can be done using injections. Apparently can last up to a year.
nose.png

Here are some pictures of Zanna from a few years back and her nose is not as chiselled and the tip is a little longer...Controversial question but can her nose be a reason she had privatised her older videos...?
2FD77D0100000578-3385650-Personal_trainer_and_fitness_blogger_Zanna_Van_Dijk_from_London_-a-11...jpg

C-RnA8bWsAAIocM.jpg

zan2.png

So nice to see Zanny gallivanting around London today.
Is that travel really necessary?
I do not believe that these "meetings" could not be done via Zoom or whatever everyone else has been using for the past 7 months to prevent unnecessary mixing between people.

Why can she not just STAY AT HOME?

Reactions: 14
tbf I think any speculation about her nose isn't critical of her looks new or old, just more about the fact she hasn't disclosed it or something to that effect

Reactions: 7
tbf I think any speculation about her nose isn't critical of her looks new or old, just more about the fact she hasn't disclosed it or something to that effect
Yes, it looks different and might just be posing/photoshopping or it might be something more. I'm just curious. I generally think she's a good looking girl when she's not making faces.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.