Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your the second person I’ve seen on here say that she’s rude. I can’t be doing with people who a rude to service people and look down their nose at others.
You can make me the third person. I saw her at a fitness event once and like others have said she was speaking to the staff running it like absolute tit, shouting at them to get her some sort of fancy (free) coffe. She was with healthy chef steph and trying to pretend she was hilarious, talking loudly, fake laughing, throwing her head back and making the strange faces....very look at me....absolute knob

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
First post and wow I could go on and on but will just add that I’ve run into her twice, first time as Balance Fest last year and she couldn’t have been less interested so since then I stopped following as I just thought what you preach on your page is clearly fake then bizarrely I bumped into her, Steph and that photography guy on a beach in San Francisco. I have to say that Steph was lovely, really nice and chatted like a normal person as she walked along by me and my mum whereas Zanna stormed ahead and when Steph called her to say hi she just said that she had content to capture and didn’t have time. So rude but confirmed my first instincts were correct and she is not a nice person. I know not everyone is a fan of Steph’s here but based on that interaction she was super nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The from friendship with Steph doesn’t seem to be as close as it once was does it? Considering it was Steph and not her family who was by her side when she had to have her op in the Maldives. And I still find that so weird. No way would my parents have left me on the other side of the world on my own if I needed a major operation, they’d have been on the first plane out there!

Reactions: 7
I’m just baffled by her on the whole lol. Surely she can’t agree with everything everyone she follows posts and as long as comments are genuine questions and not nasty personal digs I don’t understand why she deletes them? Even if she doesn’t want to reply but don’t delete them. She does seem to be completely lost on what type of blogger she wants to be as her page is all over the place and stop posting the same stuff on both accounts, she created a specific home account so put all your house stuff on that and keep it off your main feed which has nothing to do with what you usually do but then again I suppose that one has a wider reach so more chance of freebies.

She’s lucky she has her blind die hard followers who will worship her no matter what because I think since lock down she’s turned so many people off her with her attitude and behaviour around everything she’s posted. She really doesn’t live in the real world does she, absolutely no idea whatsoever!!

Reactions: 8
So now she’s announcing ‘ad breaks’. Yep definitely reads this thread (and copies other influencers!!) 😂
So may be she is reflecting on her behaviour. I look forward to her apology for being so pig ignorant ...... I won’t hold my breath!!!

Reactions: 5
She announces the ad break for the amazing headphones wearing her Apple AirPods 😂
“situational awareness” - something she definitely does not have!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First time posting on this thread and unfollowed shortly after the move. She has totally lost her way. Her whole manner is grotesque to me. Not only has she bought a million pound house in a pandemic but now to take free meals at a time like this is just sickening. In fact taking free anything when they are probably in the highest earning bracket in the country is just mind boggling. Her affected behaviour and faces are vile but what is worse is that she preaches something that is totally contradictory to her behaviour and seems unable to learn or grow. Deleting anything that isn't praise is literally just her sticking her fingers in her ears and singing 'lalalalala'! I've followed since 2013 and the amount of 'friendships' she has gone through (or outgrown!) seems to point at her being the problem. And don't even get me started on the amount she seems to 'stress cry'. Girl needs to bleeping grow up.

The one interaction I've had with her via DM was also rude. I had actually bought her fitness guide (I know, shoot me) and asked a question about weights. She told me to google it! I was so shocked!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She announces the ad break for the amazing headphones wearing her Apple AirPods 😂
“situational awareness” - something she definitely does not have!
Didn't you know you need different earphones for different purposes... Duhhhh. Doesn't everyone have a multitude of earphones in their top drawer?!!

So now she’s announcing ‘ad breaks’. Yep definitely reads this thread (and copies other influencers!!) 😂
So may be she is reflecting on her behaviour. I look forward to her apology for being so pig ignorant ...... I won’t hold my breath!!!
Who needs Gleam when you have a tattle team?

(I don't actually know who her management is but I wanted a rhyme 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The from friendship with Steph doesn’t seem to be as close as it once was does it? Considering it was Steph and not her family who was by her side when she had to have her op in the Maldives. And I still find that so weird. No way would my parents have left me on the other side of the world on my own if I needed a major operation, they’d have been on the first plane out there!
same I found that so weird. Its not like they couldn't afford a plane ticket and they don't seem. I'm not a parent but I'm sure I'd drop everything and fly across the world if my daughter was having "life saving surgery"

Reactions: 2
same I found that so weird. Its not like they couldn't afford a plane ticket and they don't seem. I'm not a parent but I'm sure I'd drop everything and fly across the world if my daughter was having "life saving surgery"
People commented on why her parents didn‘t go out there at the time and she basically told them to mind their own business. Even weirder was that after she returned to the U.K. they still didn’t see her for some time face to face. Her whole life is odd when you think about it. She never spends Christmas with Ant, despite them living together. Wonder if that will change now they have their ‘nest’ together?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Zanna is the only influencer I follow who’s thread is full of new people realising how awful she is. I would love if she had the intelligence to actually wake up to this! If she was sensible she’d nip it in the bud.

Reactions: 12
Zanna is the only influencer I follow who’s thread is full of new people realising how awful she is. I would love if she had the intelligence to actually wake up to this! If she was sensible she’d nip it in the bud.
Agree. If she has management, isn't this where they step in to try to get her to pull things back? Oh I forgot, she doesn't take any criticism!

Reactions: 3
"Ad break" - it's a break when she doesn't do a flipping ad or gifted story!!!!

Reactions: 8
She's getting a lot of DM's about the destinations she's shared. Yeah, sure you are :LOL:

Nothing better than sharing travel tips when so many people can't even leave their local area.

Reactions: 9
Great that she’s doing ad break now so I don’t accidentally support her endless sponsored posts

Reactions: 1
In case you were wondering, she's a "hiking blogger" and an "outdoors blogger".
zan.png

She's getting a lot of DM's about the destinations she's shared. Yeah, sure you are :LOL:

Nothing better than sharing travel tips when so many people can't even leave their local area.
LOL

But also, yeah, the Tatras are great, duh - ask anyone from Poland or Slovakia

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Go comment that you like UK breaks - they're certainly underrated as far as Zanna van Dijk is concerned

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.