Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god that first outfit is so tit. It looks like a woollen coat you’d get from miss selfridge in 2003 to wear to school. With bowling shoes with a heel. Absolutely naff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait, she’s 6’2? Wow. She never mentions that!
So odd that she has ‘A 6’2 content creator’ as her bio on Instagram, why does she need to put her height? I get people make comments and say wow you’re tall but she always makes a point about owning it and saying she’s not bothered, clearly are otherwise why put that. I don’t like my thin hair but can’t imagine putting ‘A thin haired teacher’ as my bio 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Next thread title suggestion: Zanna Van Dijk #6 - deleting Instagram comments is what I do, haven't you heard I'm 6 foot 2.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
So odd that she has ‘A 6’2 content creator’ as her bio on Instagram, why does she need to put her height? I get people make comments and say wow you’re tall but she always makes a point about owning it and saying she’s not bothered, clearly are otherwise why put that. I don’t like my thin hair but can’t imagine putting ‘A thin haired teacher’ as my bio 🤔
5'6 accountant makes me sound like the most average/boring person ever 😭

She has to put that as she has nothing else to recommend her really.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right? She lives in the UK, where do these expectations come from?
Also, just my personal opinion, but those black heeled boots with the white laces are hideous.
It's so cold in the UK now.. I live down south too but it's definitely not bare leg weather. She's crazy for even putting this up.. it's pathetic.

Reactions: 6
Tally is 30 today, wonder if Zanna will wish her a happy birthday like Vic already has?

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does anyone else find these videos she does super cringey? I find her a bit too try hard and not funny. I dunno what it is about her doing them but she just doesn't pull them off haha.
That smug smile she does in the 'expectations' outfit too... Urgh!
So cringggy!
Also, there are outfits in-between the two. Like, wearing a nice coat with plain black leggings, comfy boots and a chunky jumper. Seems like for Zanna, it's either sporty or sassy, with nothing between 🙄

Reactions: 5
I low key feel a sense of obligation towards their friendship. Their messages are so far removed from each other and Zanna has no grace, and yet they're work associates so some level of social contact has to occur.

Reactions: 5
Tally has always seemed so nice and tries to help people with her content, maybe they’ve grown apart

Reactions: 7
Tally has always seemed so nice and tries to help people with her content, maybe they’ve grown apart
Tally and Vic are both ex ED/disordered eating sufferers. Vic was actually very, very poorly with anorexia at one point. I just wonder if maybe they’ve nothing in common with Zanna anymore?

Reactions: 4
Both Vic and Tally have such different USPs now than they did when they first began their accounts, too (more body positivity & intuitive eating), whereas Zanna just sorta flits from one thing to the next all the time and is the one who takes money thrown at her from anywhere that she can get it even if it does not "fit" this lifestyle she says that she supposedly has (even though we all know it is false). And at least both Vic and Tally promote things that are actually in line with what they talk about.

Its sad that the type of content they do doesn’t get near enough attention than the likes of Zannas house renovations and stuff, money always seems to be thrown at the meaningless things just because it’s more aesthetically pleasing. Chessie King seems to do well though and she does a lot of body positivity and health/wellbeing

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nice of her to have those disgusting muddy shoes on the carpet of where she is staying

• Wow
Nice of her to have those disgusting muddy shoes on the carpet of where she is staying
Hah was literally about to write this! What is wrong with her. Even if it’s a pub with well-worn carpets you take your shoes off by the door!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.