Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How inconsiderate of her. I would be so embarrassed. Also, it's not a fricking hike, it's a 21km COUNTRY WALK. Who the hell does she think she is, she swans around like she's Lord of the damned Manor.

Reactions: 9
Nice of her to have those disgusting muddy shoes on the carpet of where she is staying
I came on to say this too. And the post before mocking Ant for trying to clean his boots. I can see why he has an obsession with cleaning off her feet as she clearly doesn't care about trailing mud everywhere.

Reactions: 6
literally just came on to see if anyone thought the same about the boots- you can see mud on the carpet. If I was the owner I’d be so pissed off, Ants right for cleaning his boot

Reactions: 8
Nice of her to have those disgusting muddy shoes on the carpet of where she is staying
Came on to say exactly the same thing, as I see loads of others have done too! It’s ridiculous and so disrespectful of her.

Sometimes I think she only does those long walks just for the sake of being able to casually mention them, not for fun, or fulfilment.

Poor Ant.
zan1.png

Reactions: 3
new thread approaching -
zanna van dijk, queen of the hike, can’t follow covid rules just do what i like, all the time contributing to the next spike 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What. The. Actual. duck. You can see in the shadows that there’s already marks on the carpet/rug! No respect 😱
Looks like she’s deleted this?either looking at this thread again or had a few comments

Reactions: 8
What. The. Actual. duck. You can see in the shadows that there’s already marks on the carpet/rug! No respect 😱
Ugh just another example of how she only thinks of herself. "Look how cute and outdoorsy I am".

Reactions: 4
Sometimes I think she only does those long walks just for the sake of being able to casually mention them, not for fun, or fulfilment.

Poor Ant.
View attachment 294050
I think that’s a lot of her life. She does stuff so she can promote a product or herself. Therefore her life is literally ‘work‘. How depressing is that. If she met a friend then it was always for ‘work’, to discuss projects or a ‘hike’, and therefore for content (I actually want to vom just typing the word hike). There were never just casual mates. I always thought it said a lot about her character that she never just went to the pub with mates, or had anyone over for lunch. She’s always on work mode

Reactions: 9
I think that’s a lot of her life. She does stuff so she can promote a product or herself. Therefore her life is literally ‘work‘. How depressing is that. If she met a friend then it was always for ‘work’, to discuss projects or a ‘hike’, and therefore for content (I actually want to vom just typing the word hike). There were never just casual mates. I always thought it said a lot about her character that she never just went to the pub with mates, or had anyone over for lunch. She’s always on work mode
This! Thank you for pointing this out! I had never noticed this before. Even today, they are away for Ants bday and she was vlogging. The house "project" is 100% for content too.

Reactions: 5
How inconsiderate of her. I would be so embarrassed. Also, it's not a fricking hike, it's a 21km COUNTRY WALK. Who the hell does she think she is, she swans around like she's Lord of the damned Manor.
She actually reminds me of Lord Farquaad (well, a tall, blonde, female version).

My first time commenting but UGGHHH she is so tone deaf. It might be Ant’s birthday but she has just described herself as ‘village hopping’ today. Not too far away from the Cotswolds we are in full lockdown in South Wales, I have had a week off work and can’t go anywhere! Why on earth would she flaunt this - she really needs to get a grip!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker. I'm just sad today, my last holiday was summer 2018 and for various reasons, couldn't go on holiday in 2019 and was going to make up for that fact in 2020 post my big work deadline in early March... you know the rest. Anyway, after a pretty horrendous few months at work as my industry is getting battered my covid, I finally booked a holiday last night for next week - and now this. Pop on instagram and I just can't deal with Zanna and her ilk anymore, I don't know if she's deliberately trying to make her feed positive as some kind of escapism but the complete lack of addressing what is going on in the world just comes across as her being so shielded from the reality of what is happening that she is just becoming so unrelatable. I'm probably projecting but I'm deleting instagram today, definitely need a break!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sometimes a purge of the accounts you follow can be a nice exercise.
I now literally follow a few accounts, just real honest accounts of positivity, no fakeness or trying to fake sustainability etc.

Saying that, deleting facebook was one of the best decisions I've made regarding all things internet.

Long time lurker. I'm just sad today, my last holiday was summer 2018 and for various reasons, couldn't go on holiday in 2019 and was going to make up for that fact in 2020 post my big work deadline in early March... you know the rest. Anyway, after a pretty horrendous few months at work as my industry is getting battered my covid, I finally booked a holiday last night for next week - and now this. Pop on instagram and I just can't deal with Zanna and her ilk anymore, I don't know if she's deliberately trying to make her feed positive as some kind of escapism but the complete lack of addressing what is going on in the world just comes across as her being so shielded from the reality of what is happening that she is just becoming so unrelatable. I'm probably projecting but I'm deleting instagram today, definitely need a break!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.