Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must be linked to what she mentioned before about running her own trips without actually being there? I’m guessing she’s going to cut out Intrepid as the middle man so she gets all the profit with minimal effort.

Another “business” yet she’s sooo busy commuting to London for beauty treatments, going on multiple holidays each month and working 4 days a week year. How on earth will she cope?! 🙃
Please don't forget how busy that she's only just managed to change her earrings over from silver to gold 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
it doesn’t make any sense for her to set up a new page just to keep doing the same tit, maybe a bit more of it? also, adding another thing on her plate when she’s already complaining how her grifter life and wedding prep is taking its toll - recipe for disaster… BRING IT ON 🍿🤩
This will serve the same purpose as her ‘thesurreynest’ page. Get all the free stuff/exposure she can from it then shut it down because she is just sooooo busy and doesn’t have the time for it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
How many accounts/"brands" are we at now?

Zanna's main page
ZVD private
Stay Wealthy (no idea how this is still going)
Thrive Money (no longer affiliated)
Surrey Nest (closed)
She Roams (new)
Ant's account (lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t wait to get blocked from sHeRoAmS for asking questions about it, I want to go on a walk too Zanna!!

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she sneakily repurpose thesurreynest into a different account as well? I think it might’ve been Thrive.. or have I just made that up 😅

Poor Emily assistant having to manage all these different accounts!

Reactions: 12
I'm blocked from her main account so can't see the first post. If she tags herself in all the posts, she's not going to have much reach given how keen she is of the block button

Reactions: 2
Someone was singing Zanna’s praises in the Jessica Olie thread this morning. Something about Zanna having more substance or more to offer. I can’t really remember or be bothered to look back but Jess and another influencer were doing a talk on “living authentically” or something like that and the comment was suggesting that Zambo would be better qualified to talk about that!! 😂
Is Emily Assistant doing the devil’s work?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I was going I'd take that big a suitcase to bring back french wine 🤣 fewer clothes, more plonk!

Though if you're gonna check a bag for toiletries (the actual reason I tend to check a bag) I guess it doesn't really matter what size you take.

Reactions: 3
Why does this thumbnail look like she's looking for the right spot in the bushes to hid behind to have a wee?
1719015275424.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19